Worldbreaker Hulk VERSUS The WORTHY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Worldbreaker Hulk

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/3417561-1958539-incredible_hulks__634_014.jpg

VERSUS

The WORTHY

https://scontent-sjc2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/14711958_301160113616004_5324923410180997120_n.jpg

1)KO
2)TO THE DEATH
3)Carver Rule Nul is removed from the team.

ShadowFyre
He should be comfortably above them enough to win I would think.

bluewaterrider
I can't see any means whereby Hulk gets by Kuurth (the Serpent-empowered Juggernaut). If he could do that, he'd have a shot at winning. With Kuurth on the side of the Worthy, though ...

MAYBE a flash knockout on Kuurth would be possible at WBH's level, maybe...

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He should be comfortably above them enough to win I would think.

The Worthy had a World Breaker on it as well, and an amped up Juggernaut. If we were only looking at implied power and throwing feats to the wind, I'd say that the Worthy would be a bit too much for Hulk in this case with everything considered. However, they really didn't do much to impress me, and the Hulk during HOTM simply had better feats imo.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
the Hulk during HOTM simply had better feats imo.

He did?

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He did?

I thought so, but that's based more or less on collateral damage. The strength that it would take for a single collision followed by a punch to destroy more than just one planet is monstrous. I've never really considered the scene to be a shared feat based on the way that a Red Hulk's powers worked, which was to borrow power from an opponent (to an extent) and add in to their own. In this case due to the Wishing Well, it allowed Betty to keep pace without over-heating. But that's just how I saw it. Other people saw things that made no sense to me, because the Wishing Well, never changed the way a characters powers worked that were affected by its properties. The Worthy didn't seem to possess the scope to compete with that kind of power from what i saw.

In some cases, they seemed to be watered down versions of their original selves. Ben was like a ginger bread cookie ready to break on impact. Nul was affected by weaklings in comparison to his implied power... etc. Some of the shit that was written simply didn't measure up IMO.

LordofBrooklyn
I thought so, but that's based more or less on collateral damage. The strength that it would take for a single collision followed by a punch to destroy more than just one planet is monstrous. I've never really considered the scene to be a shared feat based on the way that a Red Hulk's powers worked, which was to borrow power from an opponent (to an extent) and add in to their own. In this case due to the Wishing Well, it allowed Betty to keep pace without over-heating. But that's just how I saw it. Other people saw things that made no sense to me, because the Wishing Well, never changed the way a characters powers worked that were affected by its properties. The Worthy didn't seem to possess the scope to compete with that kind of power from what i saw.

In some cases, they seemed to be watered down versions of their original selves. Ben was like a ginger bread cookie ready to break on impact. Nul was affected by weaklings in comparison to his implied power... etc. Some of the shit that was written simply didn't measure up IMO.

So you're saying that Betty added NOTHING to the worldbreaking feat?

Stoic
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
So you're saying that Betty added NOTHING to the worldbreaking feat?

The way that her powers worked was all that I saw, and the Wishing Well allowed her to keep pace without overheating, which is exactly what happened to Ross when he took on more than his powers could take in reference to his run-in with Thor, and the Savage Hulk. Ross overheated in that confrontation. Betty would have as well. For instance, the Wishing Well did not change the way any of the characters powers worked, and I have yet to see any evidence that suggests that it did. if you or anyone believes differently, why then didn't Arm'Cheddon, Bi-Beast or any of the other characters that were affected by the Wishing Well grow strong enough to square off against the Hulk? Why? Because it never gave anything of note to the way their powers worked.

In other words, Betty just borrowed power from the Hulk.

Damborgson
There's a few question marks in the sense that grey gargoyle had some uber transmutation in that arc and juggernaut really was unstoppable, but the rest would be likely one shot aside from Nul, and Hulk would be so resistant to damage and healing so fast I can't see the team winning. WBH wins.

carver9
He was tanking hits while standing in one spot from top tier level power. I wonder how Juggernaut chest would handle a full fledged punch from WBH.

TethAdamTheRock
WBH

quanchi112
WB Hulk wins.

vansonbee
How about Worthy vs. Superman? Since Worthy has access to magic attacks.

WBH can tank physical and magic attacks. stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
WBH was susceptible to magic......

It's kinda the whole point lol.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by vansonbee
How about Worthy vs. Superman? Since Worthy has access to magic attacks.

WBH can tank physical and magic attacks. stick out tongue

So, with this one post you've proven you have NO knowledge of both Superman and Hulk canon.

vansonbee
So, with this one post you've proven you have NO knowledge of both Superman and Hulk canon. Yes, everything you wrote is true, oh supreme of supreme.

Now go lick a Raptor anal.

LordofBrooklyn
Yes, everything you wrote is true, oh supreme of supreme.

Now go lick a Raptor anal.

YOU ARE A FOLLOWER OF THE REPROBATE, RAPTOR, WRETCH AND THEREFORE A LOWLIFE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Nul or Kuurth solos.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Nul or Kuurth solos. Why would Nul solo? That version of Hulk got BRF by Thor hard.

WBH > Thor

DarkSaint85
He has a magical hammer.

WBH is susceptible to magic.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Why would Nul solo? That version of Hulk got BRF by Thor hard.

WBH > Thor

Nul was an amalgam of WBH and Thor. Thor won through BFR because there was no other way to win. However WBH never faced anyone significant. I am 100% positive that Thor, if he appeared in the HotM arc and unprotected by the wishing well, would have survived WBH and Bettys amped collision and that he would give WBH a good fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Nul was an amalgam of WBH and Thor. Thor won through BFR because there was no other way to win. However WBH never faced anyone significant. I am 100% positive that Thor, if he appeared in the HotM arc and unprotected by the wishing well, would have survived WBH and Bettys amped collision and that he would give WBH a good fight.

This makes no sense at all. The Savage Hulk has been able to go toe to toe with Thor for prolonged periods of time. Wendigo has gone toe to toe with Savage Hulk for prolonged periods of time. WB Hulk was able to toy with a giant version of both Wendigo, and Bi-Beast, and wasn't even close to being as powerful as he was when he was in the Dark Dimension.

In order for what you say to make sense, we would purposely have to ignore the fact that Wendigo alone had become stronger in proportion to his size. This is something that most people would not ignore.

It would be ridiculous to believe that he had become weaker especially after reading that he had become 1000 times more powerful than his normal self. So either you are right, and the writer is wrong. Or, you are wrong and the writer is right. I'm betting that you're wrong.

Thor would not survive the impact. Thor would not give WB Hulk a good fight, and you bringing Thor into this seems more or less like you're trying to insight an argument between the Thor camp, and the Hulk camp by going completely off subject. This would be like saying that DOS Doomsday would be able to give OWAW Superman a good fight, or like saying that the Savage Hulk would give King Thor a good fight, while completely ignoring power levels, and the plots that went into writing these stories. This is why your entire post made no sense.

Stoic
Prof. T.C McAbe, I want to apologize for an incorrect response. I accused you of bringing Thor into this. It wasn't you, it was where the conversation was led, with good reason prior to your post. I'm sorry for that.

It is true the Green Scar Hulk felt the full impact of magical attacks, just like anyone else would, but he still had an enormous amount of durability going for him, as well as having his super amplified HF, which according to canon healed him back up instantly. This further mitigated damage down to, or very near zero. How strong was Red She Hulk? Capable of moving debris in excess of 100 tons. What did the Wishing Well's properties do for Wendigo, Arm'Cheddon, or Bi-Beast? What, stand there to witness themselves being turned to dust repeatedly with no say in the matter? Betty was the only one that could contend, due to her specific powers in play, vs the rest.

Nul isn't Banner. Banner was able to willfully refuse to do Nul's bidding, and the two were from that moment separated. Nul, never got anywhere near WB status. Banner on the other hand trained to elevate all of his physical stats at will.. He'd be able to put Nul away before Nul ever began to ramp to the heights that he could immediately access. That's how the Green Scar was written. Smart as a whip too BTW. Kuurth? He'd punt him into deep space before he ever became a problem. The rest? Yep, I see them sitting there like Bi-Beast and the gang.

CosmicComet
I only think Kuurth Juggs would give him a fight, no one else.

Nul is just not as impressive as Gammafather Hulk was.

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I only think Kuurth Juggs would give him a fight, no one else.

Nul is just not as impressive as Gammafather Hulk was.

Do you think that the Hulk in this case would be incapable of punting him into deep space? Betty had a magical sword forged and enchanted by Odin. She was as strong as he was due to the power that she borrowed from him. The sword in her hands and with her strength was unable to cut him in two. He had a decent amount of durability. I'd say that Betty also hit harder than any of the Worthy at that point, and with an equally magical weapon.

DarkSaint85
This is the last time someone tried to BFR Kuurth:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125644/2717650-2121037_pixie_bfr_kuurth.png

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This is the last time someone tried to BFR Kuurth:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125644/2717650-2121037_pixie_bfr_kuurth.png

Kuurth wouldn't be a physical threat to the Hulk at the levels that he was pushing when he was in the Dark Dimension. The Hulk was at one shot planet busting levels, and I'm not talking about little planetoids. Kuurth would be impotent in this match, because he wouldn't be able to hurt the Hulk. He may not even be able to phase him by hitting him with the amount of physical force that he could muster. Sure Kuurth could rip Hoover dam down, but when you compare that to literally being able to turn a planet to dust with an indirect punch you can't begin to compare the differences in terms of magnitude.

The Hulk's durability spiked with his strength level, HF, travel speeds, perceptions... etc. He'd treat Kuurth like a basketball.

DarkSaint85
My point was that he would come straight back.

Stoic
My point was that he would come straight back.

I know but I just got caught up in the stats on paper figures. I'm not trying to be overly aggressive btw. Just pointing out that these guys are threats to characters well below his level.

carver9
I don't think destroying a planet is the impressive part of WBH showing. That is usually overlooked tbh. It's the other things that took place.

LordofBrooklyn
I'm not trying to be overly aggressive btw.

DON'T APOLOGIZE, INTIMIDATE DARKSAINT AT WILL, GAMMITE!!!

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
I don't think destroying a planet is the impressive part of WBH showing. That is usually overlooked tbh. It's the other things that took place.

Well what other things took place?

CosmicComet
He's talking about indirectly vaporizing Savage Hulk level opponents that got a 1000x amp.

h1a8
Worldbreaker Hulk

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/3417561-1958539-incredible_hulks__634_014.jpg

VERSUS

The WORTHY

https://scontent-sjc2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/14711958_301160113616004_5324923410180997120_n.jpg

1)KO
2)TO THE DEATH
3)Carver Rule Nul is removed from the team.

WBH stomps easily. No contest.

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
He's talking about indirectly vaporizing Savage Hulk level opponents that got a 1000x amp.

This. While standing in one spot tanking their attacks without even noticing them or flenching. People rarely bring up the planet explosion.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by h1a8
WBH stomps easily. No contest.

LIES!

Stoic
LIES!

Why is it a lie?

Originally posted by carver9
This. While standing in one spot tanking their attacks without even noticing them or flenching. People rarely bring up the planet explosion.

I mentioned that though.

LordofBrooklyn
Why is it a lie?

Worthy Juggernaut, Worthy Creel, and Worthy Hulk make it so.

Stoic
Worthy Juggernaut, Worthy Creel, and Worthy Hulk make it so.

The Worthy have no feats to suggest that they could remotely keep up.

wxyz
Bump.

DarkSaint85
Depends on your ranking of the Worthy's magics.

https://s5.postimg.org/pqzbk4eaf/08-10-2011_08.jpg

Stoic
Depends on your ranking of the Worthy's magics.

https://s5.postimg.org/pqzbk4eaf/08-10-2011_08.jpg

Yeah and none of the Worthy were remotely considered to be spell casters on, or close to the levels of classic Dr. Strange. Bringing up magic constantly must make you believe that he'd be somehow more vulnerable to their weapons than he is to Thor's. He wouldn't be. He'd just be more tolerant to the damage that they could give him. At the elevated levels that he was at, he'd insta-heal from anything that they could inflict. Nothing more and nothing less. I'm pretty sure that I mentioned this already.

DarkSaint85
Yeah and none of the Worthy were remotely considered to be spell casters on, or close to the levels of classic Dr. Strange. Bringing up magic constantly must make you believe that he'd be somehow more vulnerable to their weapons than he is to Thor's. He wouldn't be. He'd just be more tolerant to the damage that they could give him. At the the elevated levels that he was at, he'd insta-heal from anything that they could inflict. Nothing more and nothing less. I'm pretty sure that I mentioned this already.

I was thinking of Grey Gargoyle, actually. And his stone stare power thingy

Stoic
I was thinking of Grey Gargoyle, actually. And his stone stare power thingy

But the Hulk is highly resistant to transmutation. The GG, would have a rough time if the Hulk at this level were to just thunder clap. I can't see them as a physical threat to him. They're just on entirely different levels.

DarkSaint85
But the Hulk is highly resistant to transmutation. The GG, would have a rough time if the Hulk at this level were to just thunder clap. I can't see them as a physical threat to him. They're just on entirely different levels.

On Gargoyle's level? Remember, GG has transmuted Thor (IIRC, but I may be mistaken, it was Odinforce Thor).

And that was BEFORE his upgrade.

Stoic
On Gargoyle's level? Remember, GG has transmuted Thor (IIRC, but I may be mistaken, it was Odinforce Thor).

And that was BEFORE his upgrade.

It has something to do with his HF. He can reverse it before being turned. At these levels he insta-stitched wounds that Red She Hulk made with an enchanted, or magical blade. He's vulnerable to it, but he has specific traits that offset the adverse effects that the Worthy could bring into play here. Savage Hulk resisted transmutation a few times from my recollection.

DarkSaint85
WWH, the angriest Hulk of all (before WBH,natch) was devolved into Gray Hill.

Had his neck snapped too.

As I said, depends where you place their magics.

Stoic
WWH, the angriest Hulk of all (before WBH,natch) was devolved into Gray Hill.

Had his neck snapped too.

As I said, depends where you place their magics.

The Green Scar suffered from CIL. Not CIS while on Earth (Character Induced Limitation). None of that had to happen, because we all saw that he could ramp way up in an instant and one shot a galaxy, which was considered to be as large as Umar's realm. That would instantly kill 90% of the Worthy within the first second, leaving perhaps Kuurth still alive. I think that Kuurth had a limit, they all do in terms of the Juggernaut Avy's.

Besides, like I said, Kuurth wouldn't be a physical threat to the Hulk at his top level. He'd be able to literally turn him into a basketball.

h1a8
WB with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.