Wolverine Vs Shirtless Bear Fighter! Twist!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137597/4009826-wolverine5.gif

Vs

https://i2.wp.com/thepopbreak.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/SBf4.jpg

Twist!!! Its Bone Claw Wolvie with no HF.

Fight takes place in the WOODS!

Who Wins?

Dareangel
wolverine with claws still wins. without them he loses.

Flyattractor
But can SBF put up a fight of any kind?

Yeah I don't read this comic but I should really check it out....I just hate the thought of giving marvel/image any of my money...

Dareangel
sure he can and has a good chance to take wolverine out. without adamantium and healing factor, wolverine is skilled no doubt. but he wont be able to handle the strength. there is a comics where a whole football team tries to tackle bear fighter and they fail to do so. he is very strong and a tough brawler. he also kicked a guys eye out of its socket with a regular kick to the face. he hits very hard

Flyattractor
Sounds like my kind of guy.

SamZED
Wolverine is a bear so great thred.

Flyattractor
WHich says more about our society then anything else...that or how SJW Marvel is utter shit.

Glad you enjoyed.

SamZED
I didn't understand your post. What do SJW and society have to do with this?

Flyattractor
I would tell you but this is KMC....so... I will leave it to your own imagination.

SamZED
I don't think you'll shock anybody. It's just I'm not sure how your post ties in with mine which was a joke about Logan being gay.

Flyattractor
There are rules against this kind of thing. Actual Rules against Me Explaining Things!

IT is called the ETC Rule!

Look it up.

SamZED
I am not going through God knows how many Google pages to find a definition of "etc" that doesn't stand for "et cetera". So whatever I guess.

I still don't see how you can tie in "Wolverine is a bear so great thred" with "Which says more about our society then anything else". Otherkin reference maybe?

Bentley
Originally posted by SamZED
I am not going through God knows how many Google pages to find a definition of "etc" that doesn't stand for "et cetera". So whatever I guess.

I still don't see how you can tie in "Wolverine is a bear so great thred" with "Which says more about our society then anything else". Otherkin reference maybe?

Maybe he thinks this is a hate thread because Wolverine is

1) a mutie

2) canadian

3) currently dead

Also, piting people against each other in a fight for our amusement does say terrible things about our society.

You disappoint me Sam, I thought Spider-man (the one and only Miles Morales) would've taught you better ahah

SamZED
Originally posted by Bentley
You disappoint me Sam, I thought Spider-man (the one and only Miles Morales) would've taught you better ahah
HE AIN'T NO SPIDER-MAN!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU TO DEATH!!!!!!! 2guns

cdtm

Look up definition of "bear" and "alternative lifestyle." smile

cdtm
Scratch that, when I tried it I got this:

https://www.bearmageddonnews.com/2017/06/30/man-who-self-identified-as-bear-found-bear-community-highly-intolerant/

Pretty sure not what Fly had in mind. Maybe.

Mindship
1. In the OP, is that a mutant bear, cuz it has opposable thumbs.
2. Why isn't he Naked Bear Fighter, cuz a shirt is not the only thing he lacks.

Galan007
No homo, but SBF's dick-blur alone is enough to secure this for him:

https://s26.postimg.org/5dp72x749/Shirtless_Bear-_Fighter_001-006.jpg

bluewaterrider
Wolverine is a bear so great thred.

I don't think you'll shock anybody. It's just I'm not sure how your post ties in with mine which was a joke about Logan being gay.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
There are rules against this kind of thing. Actual Rules against Me Explaining Things!

IT is called the ETC Rule!

Look it up.

confused

I'm a little lost here. I'm being told by a Russian guy (SamZED) who misspells American words (thread) about a Canadian guy (Wolverine) who ...

Actually ... skip it.

Just somebody please tell me if the opponent listed in this thread for Wolverine is an actual character or if this whole thread is one big troll.

DarkSaint85
It's a big troll; it's fan art by Galan.

deathslash
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
confused

I'm a little lost here. I'm being told by a Russian guy (SamZED) who misspells American words (thread) about a Canadian guy (Wolverine) who ...

Actually ... skip it.

Just somebody please tell me if the opponent listed in this thread for Wolverine is an actual character or if this whole thread is one big troll. he's an actual character with a rather ludicrous amount of strength, speed, and skill. Here's his comic:
http://viewcomic.com/shirtless-bear-fighter-001-2017/

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by deathslash
he's an actual character with a rather ludicrous amount of strength, speed, and skill.

Ah, I see now.

Thank you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.