If Hulk is 100% in strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
How strong are these guys

Hulk
Doc Samson
She Hulk
Red She Hulk
Skaar
Korg
Juggernaut
Abomination
Abomb
Doomsday

spetznaz
A difficult question. Why? Because some posters will either put silly figures that make Hulk weaker than he is, or put sillily figures that make Hulk stronger than he is. The Hulk is one of 2 to 3 characters that seem to attract pro/con statements automatically (another is Superman, who will either have people state he is the best ever - he is not; or others who will instantly low ball him).

TheHulk
Originally posted by spetznaz
A difficult question. Why? Because some posters will either put silly figures that make Hulk weaker than he is, or put sillily figures that make Hulk stronger than he is. The Hulk is one of 2 to 3 characters that seem to attract pro/con statements automatically (another is Superman, who will either have people state he is the best ever - he is not; or others who will instantly low ball him). thumb up

ShadowFyre
Hulk/Juggs/Doomsday-all potentially limitless in their strength. 100%

Abomb/Abomination/Doc Samson/Skaar- their high end feats usually equal the top guys average strength level. 50-70%

She Hulks/Korg- aside from outliers, they are definitively below the others in this thread but powerful enough that they could possibly hold or hang with them for short periods of time. 30-49%

spetznaz
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Abomb/Abomination/Doc Samson/Skaar- their high end feats usually equal the top guys average strength level. 50-70%

She Hulks/Korg- aside from outliers, they are definitively below the others in this thread but powerful enough that they could possibly hold or hang with them for short periods of time. 30-49%

Best answer.

bluewaterrider

Red She Hulk (Wishing Well Saga)

Abomination
Hulk
Juggernaut
Red She Hulk (versus Avengers debut,
when fully Hulked out, when absorbing to increase her strength, etc)

Abomb (Rick Jones)
Doomsday
Skaar

Red She Hulk

Doc Samson
She Hulk

Going with the above, largely based on classic and or debut levels where currents are unknown or inapplicable (Bruce Banner is no longer Hulk, for instance).

Sin I AM
Originally posted by bluewaterrider

Abomination
Hulk
Juggernaut

Abomb (Rick Jones)
Doomsday
Skaar

Red She Hulk

Doc Samson
She Hulk

Going with the above, largely based on classic and or debut levels where currents are unknown or inapplicable (Bruce Banner is no longer Hulk, for instance).

This list is wayyy off

carver9

I can see this as admit answer. If I had to depend on one of them to lift something though, I think everyone would choose the same person.

ShadowFyre

Abomination
Hulk
Juggernaut

Abomb (Rick Jones)
Doomsday
Skaar

Red She Hulk

Doc Samson
She Hulk

I would think Juggs and Doomsday would be comfortably above abomination but I could be wrong.

shadowknight

Hulk 100

Doc Samson 35-Simply put he isn't in the same league as the other in the list, but his agility and speed make up for it.

She Hulk 65-Unless you're talking about Jupiter Suit SH. She's not in his league but her skill at HTH makes her appear higher lvl.

Red She Hulk 75

Skaar 75

Korg-Not sure

Juggernaut 70- I've always seen JUGG as someone who's major power is Invulnerability, his str isn't unlimited but b/c of his Invulnerability it appears that way.

Abomination 85

Abomb 70

Doomsday 95

Prof. T.C McAbe
Don't know what Hulk and DD so I picked some.

Grey Hulk 90
Hulk 100
WWH 110
WBH 120
Nul 130
Doc Samson 75
She Hulk 90
Red She Hulk 90
Skaar 90
Korg 80
Juggernaut 95 (Unstoppable Enchantment 200)
Abomination 100
Abomb 90
Doomsday (DoS) 120
HP DD 200

JBL
Originally posted by spetznaz
A difficult question. Why? Because some posters will either put silly figures that make Hulk weaker than he is, or put sillily figures that make Hulk stronger than he is. The Hulk is one of 2 to 3 characters that seem to attract pro/con statements automatically (another is Superman, who will either have people state he is the best ever - he is not; or others who will instantly low ball him). True, but that's what this thread is designed to do. Things like DOS Doomsday being equal to WBH and HP Doomsday being 80 percent stronger proves you are right.

JBL
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Don't know what Hulk and DD so I picked some.

Grey Hulk 90
Hulk 100
WWH 110
WBH 120
Nul 130
Doc Samson 75
She Hulk 90
Red She Hulk 90
Skaar 90
Korg 80
Juggernaut 95 (Unstoppable Enchantment 200)
Abomination 100
Abomb 90
Doomsday (DoS) 120
HP DD 200 Dos Doomsday is equal to WBH??? HP Doomsday is 200???? I wonder why?

bluewaterrider

Abomination
Hulk
Juggernaut

Abomb (Rick Jones)
Doomsday
Skaar

Red She Hulk

Doc Samson
She Hulk

Originally posted by Sin I AM
This list is wayyy off

confused

Really?

Which part?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
Dos Doomsday is equal to WBH??? HP Doomsday is 200???? I wonder why?

Becuase of Doomsday year one and because DoS DD is Year One DD after evolving even further.

vansonbee
Grey Hulk 80
Hulk 100
WWH 110
WBH 1000
Nul 105
Doc Samson 75
She Hulk 85
Red She Hulk 90
Skaar 90
Korg 80
Juggernaut 100
Abomination 90 (Chaos War version: 110)
Abomb 95
Doomsday (DoS) 105
HP DD 110

Flyattractor
Which Hulk is Hulk?

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
True, but that's what this thread is designed to do. Things like DOS Doomsday being equal to WBH and HP Doomsday being 80 percent stronger proves you are right.

He doesn't even believe that. He's just messing with me.

big juggy man

She Hulks/Korg- aside from outliers, they are definitively below the others in this thread but powerful enough that they could possibly hold or hang with them for short periods of time. 30-49% Agreed the only time a fully powered Juggernaut was over powered was the Celestial powered War Hulk. Juggernaut, Hulk and Doomsday are all have virtually unlimited physical strength.

Stoic
Originally posted by big juggy man
Agreed the only time a fully powered Juggernaut was over powered was the Celestial powered War Hulk. Juggernaut, Hulk and Doomsday are all have virtually unlimited physical strength.

Not Juggernaut. It took him years to tunnel out of a mountain collapse. Months to get out of a buildings foundation. This isn't something that would hold the Hulk. The OP is unanswerable IMHO, because the Hulk is never at the same level of strength at any given time. There are periods that the weakest on the list are stronger than the Hulk, and times that the Hulk is well above the strongest according to lifting feats. How do you answer the OP when we have yet to see the Hulk at 100% strength?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by vansonbee
Grey Hulk 80
Hulk 100
WWH 110
WBH 1000
Nul 105
Doc Samson 75
She Hulk 85
Red She Hulk 90
Skaar 90
Korg 80
Juggernaut 100
Abomination 90 (Chaos War version: 110)
Abomb 95
Doomsday (DoS) 105
HP DD 110 I like this list the most

h1a8
Stupid thread. Hulk's strength is variable, not fixed. You must choose a Hulk from a certain instance in which to judge from.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Stupid thread. Hulk's strength is variable, not fixed. You must choose a Hulk from a certain instance in which to judge from.

His base is > High Herald if we look at his fts. At a calm state he punched a ship that dwarfed continents across space. That's calm with a smile on his face. He also shook Earth while playing around with some amped pigs. His fts basically outweighs a lot of High tier characters at a calm state. When he's angry, that's another story.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
His base is > High Herald if we look at his fts. At a calm state he punched a ship that dwarfed continents across space. That's calm with a smile on his face. He also shook Earth while playing around with some amped pigs. His fts basically outweighs a lot of High tier characters at a calm state. When he's angry, that's another story. So you agree that his strength is variable and assuming it is fixed is asinine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.