If Thor is as Strong as Superman/Hyperion/Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Shouldnt he win most fights because he has Mljonir. ( guy with weapon vs guy with no weapon)

Stoic
I think that Thor is as strong as Hyperion, and Gladiator, and would beat them with Mjolnir, but it would be a fight.

Superman is stronger than all of them individually.

ShadowFyre
He has won fights against Hyperion and gladiator and defeated opponents that neither one of them have ever even dreamed of tangled with.

Feat wise Thor dwarfs both of them.

Superman is Superman. He would take a healthy majority over Thor and clean sweep Hyperion and Gladiator.

Stoic
Masterson Thor beat Gladiator and Odinson Thor is greater than he is. Gladiator defeated the original Hyperion. I know that you can't depend on ABC logic, but sometimes you can.

vansonbee
I recall Thor tangled with Hercules w/o Mljonir and got his ass whooped. I consider Herc under Hyperion/Gladiator, but not by huge margin.

ShadowFyre
And Thor has beaten Destroyer who recently trashed Glads and his son at same time, more abc logic the point is, Thor has a lot more and better feats than both

ghostman
ummm hes not as strong as superman... or hyperion, based on feats that is

JBL
Both Gladiator and Hyperion are stronger than Thor and superman. All three have fought Thor. Gladiator koed Thor by knocking him miles away and Hyperion had to be shrunken by Thor. Superman barely knocked Thor 2 feet when he koed Thor and barely won by his own admission and was so drained that the avengers beat him senseless. Thor went toe to toe with superman, fist to fist. Thor has NEVER in his career dared hit gladiator with his fists. It takes his hammer to affect gladiator.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by ghostman
ummm hes not as strong as superman... or hyperion, based on feats that is

I said Superman was strongest. Thor has better feats than hypes and Glads and has fought and defeated way more powerful beings than either of them.

Dareangel
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Shouldnt he win most fights because he has Mljonir. ( guy with weapon vs guy with no weapon)

why are you opening the thread by saying they are equal as if its a fact? its not the case. i think they are all stronger than thor

Damborgson
Thor's as strong or stronger than the other two but Superman is in a different tier strength wise.

Dareangel
maybe. my opinion is not based enough against hardcore thor fans that really know him very well. i just didnt like that the thread started with something like this as a fact.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor's as strong or stronger than the other two but Superman is in a different tier strength wise. This.

krisblaze
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

He ain't and he should.

Genii96
Thor isn't as physically strong as them
But with the hammer he would win more fights than not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.