Superman vs Hyperion and Gladiator 1 vs 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
Who wins? All bloodlusted

JBL
Any one of them would beat superman one on one. Together, this is the WORST spite thread ever created and needs to be closed for ULTIMATE SPITE against poor superman.

abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of both.

playa1258
JBL and his CBR Gladiator.

JBL
Originally posted by playa1258
JBL and his CBR Gladiator. A lot better than your KMC superman. He has to be number one in everything at all costs right?

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of both. He can't even beat black Adam.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
He can't even beat black Adam.
And that's related how? Did these two fight black Adam anywhere and I missed it?

playa1258
Originally posted by JBL
A lot better than your KMC superman. He has to be number one in everything at all costs right? KMC Superman is based on feats not fanboy bias.

Damborgson
Current Superman would win in my opinion.

Zack M
Supes.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Damborgson
Current Superman would win in my opinion.
thumb up

carver9
Either solo for a split.

JBL
Originally posted by carver9
Either solo for a split. LMAO. Gladiator and Hyperion would play ping pong with supermans dead body. Not trying to be funny, but I want to see how long this spite thread stays open and who votes for Superman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO. Gladiator and Hyperion would play ping pong with supermans dead body. Not trying to be funny, but I want to see how long this spite thread stays open and who votes for Superman.
You still haven't answered my question.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO. Gladiator and Hyperion would play ping pong with supermans dead body. Not trying to be funny, but I want to see how long this spite thread stays open and who votes for Superman.

I would "probably" give Hyperion the majority and that's a huge probably. Gladiator and Superman could go either way imo. Gladiator tends to get cocky during fights allowing people to punch on him which would be a huge factor in a fight against Superman. Gladiator have some huge fts under his belt that is pretty concrete but that personality of his changes things drastically. I've learned to respect Superman for the character he is and making any kind of mistakes against someone with the intellect he has is a game changer imo. I'm being generous and not giving Superman the edge against Gladiator because I know that would put smiles on some people face here but Glads would have to fight out of character to pull the win against him.

Hyperion on the other hand have insane fts and his combat skills are almost on par with Superman imo. People are highly impressed with Superman benching a planet but Hyperion fts piss on this showing. He have good combat showings as well. I personally would give him the edge against Superman but out of respect and per Superman accomishments, I'm calling it a split with this being one of the longest fights in comics. Longest.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
I would "probably" give Hyperion the majority and that's a huge probably. Gladiator and Superman could go either way imo. Gladiator tends to get cocky during fights allowing people to punch on him which would be a huge factor in a fight against Superman. Gladiator have some huge fts under his belt that is pretty concrete but that personality of his changes things drastically. I've learned to respect Superman for the character he is and making any kind of mistakes against someone with the intellect he has is a game changer imo. I'm being generous and not giving Superman the edge against Gladiator because I know that would put smiles on some people face here but Glads would have to fight out of character to pull the win against him.

Hyperion on the other hand have insane fts and his combat skills are almost on par with Superman imo. People are highly impressed with Superman benching a planet but Hyperion fts piss on this showing. He have good combat showings as well. I personally would give him the edge against Superman but out of respect and per Superman accomishments, I'm calling it a split with this being one of the longest fights in comics. Longest.
What combat feats of Hyperion is better than Superman carver?

Genii96
He is not beating both at the same time

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
Any one of them would beat superman one on one. Together, this is the WORST spite thread ever created and needs to be closed for ULTIMATE SPITE against poor superman.

My mind exactly.

TethAdamTheRock

Insane Titan
The duo get beat

Zack M

None.

JBL
You still haven't answered my question. Abhil, you voted for Superman against Hyperion and Gladiator, anybody who does that is either the biggest superman nutcase or worse. You don't deserve my answer.

carver9

I never said better.

Insane Titan
Hype or Glads don't have the combat feats to say they can get a single win against Superman.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by playa1258
KMC Superman is based on feats not fanboy bias.

laughing

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Genii96
He is not beating both at the same time

RealityWarper
Cleaaaarly.

shadowknight
SM would beat either of them. The only question can he beat both? Based on his showings against other Kryptonians the answer is probably yes, but not easily

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Abhil, you voted for Superman against Hyperion and Gladiator, anybody who does that is either the biggest superman nutcase or worse. You don't deserve my answer.
Still no answer to my question. What does Black Adam has to do with these two?

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL

Really glad you took my advice and are just admitting your bias now instead of pretending otherwise.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RadZoa
Who wins? All bloodlusted Team destroys him.

JBL
Originally posted by -Pr-
Really glad you took my advice and are just admitting your bias now instead of pretending otherwise. Bias?? You don't see this as a spite thread?? Out of the three characters here, you could put any combination of 2 vs 1 and it would be spite.

h1a8
Superman wins, but it would be extremely tough. Superman has far better combat showings using speed, multitasking, and versatility. He also has the better strength and durability feats of the 3.

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman wins, but it would be extremely tough. Superman has far better combat showings using speed, multitasking, and versatility. He also has the better strength and durability feats of the 3. No he does not and no he wouldn't. Superman gets embarrassed here. Either one would beat him down. Together it's spite.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
No he does not and no he wouldn't. Superman gets embarrassed here. Either one would beat him down. Together it's spite.

When is the last time you've read a Superman comic?

JBL
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
When is the last time you've read a Superman comic? 9-15-17. Now when is the last time you entered a superman thread without being bias like you always do? Do you people think you are the only ones that know about superman? He loses bad here. Deal with it.

abhilegend
You've still to show any proof about that as usual.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
9-15-17. Now when is the last time you entered a superman thread without being bias like you always do? Do you people think you are the only ones that know about superman? He loses bad here. Deal with it.

You've read Superman's battles from the Nu52 until this week and in those portrayals against Doomsday, Superman Revenge Squad, Zod etc. he looked inferior to the team of Hyperion and Gladiator?

Magnon
Superman wins.

Gladiator and Hyperion are just poor man's copies of the real deal.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team wins 7/10. The vast majority of the time they are way too much. The extreme showings where he'd win exist but I take it they count otherwise the thread would be spite.

tkitna
What a shitstomp.

The duo destroy him.

8swords
didnt superman fair against two, henshaw and eradicator? with a disadvantage? my point there is that supes fights smart, unlike the other 2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
What a shitstomp.

The duo destroy him. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by tkitna
What a shitstomp.

The duo destroy him.

They might stomp The Sentry but not Superman.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Bias?? You don't see this as a spite thread?? Out of the three characters here, you could put any combination of 2 vs 1 and it would be spite.

Stuff like this:

Originally posted by JBL
No he does not and no he wouldn't. Superman gets embarrassed here. Either one would beat him down. Together it's spite.

Is what's great.

==

Anyway, closing soon.

JBL
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
They might stomp The Sentry but not Superman. I rest my case.

Philosophía
Superman hard.

TethAdamTheRock
Team

JBL
Can somebody other than a superfriend say that superman win so that we can stop laughing and try to find out why they say superman? It's just like school where the teacher knows her students names and who the class clowns are. Please, let's get some new unknown people so that we can be surprised.

quanchi112

Facee
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud
This forum is such a better place once you put the biased posters on ignore.

I do it all the time. The debates are much better that way.

carver9
Originally posted by Facee
This forum is such a better place once you put the biased posters on ignore.

I do it all the time. The debates are much better that way.

thumb up

Smart man.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team wins 7/10. The vast majority of the time they are way too much. The extreme showings where he'd win exist but I take it they count otherwise the thread would be spite.
We are talking about normal everyday Superman here. High end Superman would destroy these two together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.