Namor vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Pf namor vs hulk

StiltmanFTW
Namor.

cdtm
Namor wins without the pf.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm

Ouch. Brutal.

mighty adam
Hulk can go wwh...

carver9
Hulk punches affected a Phoenix user who had half of the force. He can win this.

Sin I AM
P5 werent exactly durable for the long fight..without bfr i see Namor losing after a brutal battle

vansonbee
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk punches affected a Phoenix user who had half of the force. He can win this. Got a scan of that? I don't recall Hulk much during that arc.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm

Namor would never beat the Hulk on equal footing. The Hulk restrained him with one hand.

Genii96
Underwater, namor would beat him without the PF

With the PF,he just one shots his ass

Stoic
Originally posted by Genii96
Underwater, namor would beat him without the PF

With the PF,he just one shots his ass

Maybe back in the day, but in more recent times, the Hulk would absolutely demolish Namor. PF Namor IMO may be too much.

Genii96
Originally posted by Stoic
Maybe back in the day, but in more recent times, the Hulk would absolutely demolish Namor. PF Namor IMO may be too much.

I don't recall any retcon between them,and the fact that you think PF namor 'may' be too much makes me doubt that claim

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
I don't recall any retcon between them,and the fact that you think PF namor 'may' be too much makes me doubt that claim
Hulk has overpowered Namor in the water as well.

krisblaze
Namor hasn't been a match for Huk since the 70s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.