Nul Vs ThorHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

carver9
Hard one. ThorHulk took out a gang of Red Hulks with ease and a single Red Hulk was able to give the real deal a fight. Nul Hulk, the combine power of Namor, Strange, Surfer, Red She Hulk and Iron fist was said not to be enough to stop him. This also doesn't include the fact that he stomped an army of Wendigos with a smile on his face, ripped amped adamantium with one hand and took out the entire Vampire nation with ease ( and also allowed Thor to pound on him with everything he had bouncing up like nothing happened smile... ).

vansonbee
I don't remember any of those at all with Nul, god that arc was dumb. Anyways, got any scans of those fights? Since this ThorHulk, he isn't as smart as regular Thor and probably cannot use his other abilities to their fullest potential like regular Thor BFR Nul in space.

Damborgson
I too have blood erupt from my face when nothing happens to me.

carver9
Originally posted by vansonbee
I don't remember any of those at all with Nul, god that arc was dumb. Anyways, got any scans of those fights? Since this ThorHulk, he isn't as smart as regular Thor and probably cannot use his other abilities to their fullest potential like regular Thor BFR Nul in space.

Which one do you want to see first.

vansonbee
Nul first

Thanks for taking the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.