Hulkverine vs. Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Weapon H?? (is that his name??) from the most recent Weapon X vs Arthur

H2H/Melee only

Arthur gets his trident

No Bfr

Who wins

carver9
Lol...Aquaman gets slaughtered.

Stoic
But Weapon H fought a lot of light weights. I think that it's a bit too soon.

carver9
Lightweights that would kill Aquaman.

DarkSaint85
Aquaman has fought WW too.

StiltmanFTW
no expression

What's next? Aquaman vs. Presence?

vansonbee
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Aquaman has fought WW too. He's lucky she didn't rip his balls off and make fish ball soup.

Zack M
Aquaman

Sin I AM
Is this a clone of hulk? Havent kept up

-K-M-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Is this a clone of hulk? Havent kept up

Yes and wolverine. Called Weapon H

http://media.comicbook.com/2017/07/weapon-h-mike-deodato-1009953.jpg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -K-M-

Meh. I will reserve judgement until i see more feats. He may get the Clor/Ragnarok treatment

StiltmanFTW
Meh. I will reserve judgement until i see more feats. He may get the Clor/Ragnarok treatment

You didn't like how he dominated the team?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You didn't like how he dominated the team?

Oh that was fine. Sabertooth isnt what he use to be but it was a decent showing. Ijs clones usually get their nuts fluffed before getting wrecked.

StiltmanFTW
Oh that was fine. Sabertooth isnt what he use to be but it was a decent showing. Ijs clones usually get their nuts fluffed before getting wrecked.

Yeah, AXIS has f*cked him up.

Why Marvel can't understand that reforming Tooth never sold books?

---
I guess. He'll probably develop some weakness or just start jobbing for no reason - he should be unbeatable and you know how it is with those types.

OML is not as dangerous as 616 Wolverine and I'm not 100% sure how formidable Yuriko's current body is supposed to be.

Sin I AM
That plus who thought it was a good idea to bring Warpath/Domino? Like the best big gun you have is a D'Lister youre destined to lose. Atleast Grimm wouldve taken a beating.

StiltmanFTW
Domino = luck powers, always good for something...

Warpath has flight and those fun knives...

But yeah, sure they were out of their league.

Grimm would get literally sliced in two (if not for writer's armor).

Honestly? They should've f*cking called Magneto. Why not??? He's on their side, afaik...? Depowered or not, he seems like a logical choice.

carver9
Last time Magneto had the chance to fight Hulk, he didn't show because he said Hulk is out of his and his team league. Magneto would've died.

smile

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but this Hulk has a weakness Mags could exploit, y'know...

-K-M-
https://i.imgur.com/PO2KRqe.jpg

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/07/herman-cain-smile.gif

but on a serious note do you not know why calling magneto would be useful here?

carver9
Yes, because of the adamantium bones. I think Hulk skin is too hard for it to be ripped out of him. That scan proves what I have been saying for th3 longest. Hulk has become far more powerful.

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9
Yes, because of the adamantium bones. I think Hulk skin is too hard for it to be ripped out of him. That scan proves what I have been saying for th3 longest. Hulk has become far more powerful.

adamantium bones stick out of his body.

Yes he has. Who said he didn't get more powerful? Most comic characters power creeped with time. Even Thing

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, adamantium literally sticks out of it.

One could easily argue that Mags can't do shit to adamantium, but carver will wank Hulk instead, typical. HULK IS HULK

Sin I AM
Domino = luck powers, always good for something...

Warpath has flight and those fun knives...

But yeah, sure they were out of their league.

Grimm would get literally sliced in two (if not for writer's armor).

Honestly? They should've f*cking called Magneto. Why not??? He's on their side, afaik...? Depowered or not, he seems like a logical choice.

Or Polaris. But I think shes evil atm. Hmm yea totally forgot about her luck powers

StiltmanFTW
And I totally forgot Polaris was even alive.

She's the only legit child of Mags now? Post-retcon?

-Pr-
Why Marvel can't understand that reforming Tooth never sold books?

They don't understand that Creed shouldn't be reformed. Full stop. You can make him a little sympathetic, but redeeming him will never work.

JFC.

-K-M-

Yep. She's the only one now

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
They don't understand that Creed shouldn't be reformed. Full stop. You can make him a little sympathetic, but redeeming him will never work.

A little sympathetic? No.

My favourite version of Creed is the one you can't even call an animal without insulting the most bloodthirsty animals on the planet:

http://i.imgur.com/nVTZ12v.jpg

Yep. She's the only one now

Daddy's sweet girl.

Sin I AM

Never understood that retcon...marvel and its scorched earth shit its doing with muties is terrible. Yea shes the only one. I think shes bavk and evil now so theres that. Polaris was always a little off so i guess it makes sense

-Pr-
A little sympathetic? No.

My favourite version of Creed is the one you can't even call an animal without insulting the most bloodthirsty animals on the planet:

http://i.imgur.com/nVTZ12v.jpg

Daddy's sweet girl.

Honestly, I have to disagree. Being sympathetic doesn't mean you have to make him any less evil. You can have people (readers or other characters) feel bad for him without sacrificing his depravity.

Never understood that retcon...marvel and its scorched earth shit its doing with muties is terrible. Yea shes the only one. I think shes bavk and evil now so theres that. Polaris was always a little off so i guess it makes sense

I really wish Fox would just give the rights back at this point. It's not like they've done a stellar job in general.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Honestly, I have to disagree. Being sympathetic doesn't mean you have to make him any less evil. You can have people (readers or other characters) feel bad for him without sacrificing his depravity.

Okay, but how?

You know the truth about his childhood, right? He was a monster from the very start, just as Carnage. The abuse part... Creed's daddy, I mean... he did it for a reason.

How are readers going to feel bad for him? He has no redeeming qualities.

-Pr-
Okay, but how?

You know the truth about his childhood, right? He was a monster from the very start, just as Carnage. The abuse part... Creed's daddy, I mean... he did it for a reason.

How are readers going to feel bad for him? He has no redeeming qualities.

I'm not talking about making him likeable or anything, just a little sympathetic.

You could bring in a female character for some twisted romance, or have him face off against an enemy that's somehow even more messed up than he is. Game of Thrones that shit. You can do a lot to make the readers, even temporarily, side with him without changing his core character.

vansonbee
Yep. She's the only one now I know it has to do nothing with the thread, but how did Mag children are not his anymore? Was it recton in the Empire arc or something?

-Pr-
Originally posted by vansonbee
I know it has to do nothing with the thread, but how did Mag children are not his anymore? Was it recton in the Empire arc or something?

It was in the early issues of Uncanny Avengers, though I don't recall the arc name.

abhilegend
It was in Axis and then shown in detail in Uncanny Avengers.

DarkSaint85
Can everyone get back on topic please.

More posts on how Hull's skin is too tough for adamantium,please.

DarkSaint85

Gray skin, superstrong, bony portrusions.....why, itsDD!

Parmaniac
Yes, because of the adamantium bones. I think Hulk skin is too hard for it to be ripped out of him. laughing

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Gray skin, superstrong, bony portrusions.....why, itsDD!

Lol i was gonna mention that this hulk was a blatant ripoff when mungi posted that scan but didnt have the heart to crush carvers soul.

You is terrible saint...😈

DarkSaint85
Naaaah don't see it.

meep-meep

confused

Without getting into numerous bfr scenarios...After a prolonged game of stop hitting yourself with adamantium claws I could see Mags getting creative. Self induced push pop and then snikt. sick

On topic. I guess this new Doomsday Hulk for the majority. He could use a few more showings.

celeyhyga17
Bump

StiltmanFTW
Aquaman? Seriously?

Weapon H reverts to his human form and still beats Arthur.

Putinbot1
I'm not a lover of derivative or amalgam characters usually, but Hulkverine is proving incredibly entertaining and Pak is writing a very tongue in cheek book, which is over-the-top and drawing on early Hulk and early Wolverine stories, loved the nod to Hulk 181 with Wendigo especially. Clayton tears Aquaman apart.

celeyhyga17
bump

Stoic
Yeah, I've seen enough to give Weapon H a strong nod.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.