The Sheevism thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
The purpose of this thread: Wank Sheev as high as you can using logical and well-backed arguments. Always try to one-up the wank before you.

MythLord
He can maybe beat Boba Fett with Force Lightning, cause his Force Lightning is really OP.

Try one-upping that, cucks. thumb up

SunRazer
The Comics Companion says one of his Wormholes threatened to consume all of space. Sheev can take down an entire universe with room to spare. smile

Sinious
Above the b team

ILS
Sheev's most powerful Dark Sider of all time quote applies to the Son

godemperortrump
Argh this thread is gross

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ILS
The father uses the darkside and hence is a darksider and hence is inferior to Sheev. smile

godemperortrump
Vader just picks him up and throws him away.

The Lost
Originally posted by godemperortrump

I'm ****ing dead.

Azronger
Originally posted by SunRazer
The Comics Companion says one of his Wormholes threatened to consume all of space. Sheev can take down an entire universe with room to spare. smile

Other universes have space too. Therefore Sheev is multiversal.

It also doesn't specify whether it's three dimensional space. Just space. Therefore it can be assumed Sheev can consume all of fourth dimensional space tok, and is therefore a fourth dimensional entity.

Taking this even further, it is also possible he can consume all of space from every dimension there is, and given that there are infinite dimensions, Sheev is infinite dimensional, or in other words, beyond the dimensional tiering entirely. Quite close to omnipotent.

Azronger
Originally posted by ILS

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
The father uses the darkside and hence is a darksider and hence is inferior to Sheev. smile

How do you get past these?

The Son was not a Sith -- his powers existed beyond the domain of the Sith Lords.

--Encyclopedia: Son

Q: I'm sure this is subjective BUT who, to date, is the most powerful Force user?

Chee: The Father.

--Leland Chee and a fan

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
His powers exist on Mortis, a domain beyond anything outside of Mortis. Doesn't mean his power is greater. smile

The quote from Chee is subjective. smile

Azronger
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
His powers exist on Mortis, a domain beyond anything outside of Mortis. Doesn't mean his power is greater. smile

Hmm, good points. Can you outdo my wank? smile

BlueTiger1144
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

I am sure you are trolling.

YousufKhan1212

Haschwalth
Sheevs, powerup from Plagueis's death caused many Stars to flicker in nearby star systems. solar system level + Sheev.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by BlueTiger1144
u mad smart

slayne
Originally posted by Azronger
Other universes have space too. Therefore Sheev is multiversal.

It also doesn't specify whether it's three dimensional space. Just space. Therefore it can be assumed Sheev can consume all of fourth dimensional space tok, and is therefore a fourth dimensional entity.

Taking this even further, it is also possible he can consume all of space from every dimension there is, and given that there are infinite dimensions, Sheev is infinite dimensional, or in other words, beyond the dimensional tiering entirely. Quite close to omnipotent.
Originally posted by BlueTiger1144

Rebel95

relentless1
Palps steamrolls the father. Boom

MythLord
I feel Sidious, with his every growing Force Storms, can take on Yog-Sothoth and Pre-Retcon Beyonder. smile

AncientPower
Sidious' powers are literally boundless.

/thread

Azronger
Originally posted by AncientPower
Sidious' powers are literally boundless.

/thread

Hmm, source? smile

SunRazer
Don't you have it? It was on my RT's, lol:

Azronger
I am very well aware of that quote, but it doesn't say what you think it does.

SunRazer
I'm pretty sure that's what AP's referring to. Otherwise, I'm not aware of it myself.

And yeah, I should probably get rid of it. It just says he has the power of the Force and is skilled in using the dark side, lol.

Azronger
Yeah, it says nothing about having boundless power.

But hey! Anakin's got that accolade, and Sheev's above him, so Sheev > unlimited power. Sheev is omnipotent+

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Azronger
Yeah, it says nothing about having boundless power.

But hey! Anakin's got that accolade, and Sheev's above him, so Sheev > unlimited power. Sheev is omnipotent+
And we have inferior characters having unlimited potential.

godemperortrump
Originally posted by SunRazer
Don't you have it? It was on my RT's, lol:
The very fact he isn't the single most powerful human in history, and just 'one of', waters down the impressiveness of this quote. Boring. mad

nfactor1995
Originally posted by ILS

This

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by MythLord
I feel Sidious, with his every growing Force Storms, can take on Yog-Sothoth and Pre-Retcon Beyonder. smile

Even Xeranthemum would cower in fear. smile

MythLord
Isn't she the Suggverse's omnipotent?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.