DP Tyrant Vs OWAW Superman, Superboy Prime, & Ultraman (Knite)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

carver9
This isn't going to go so well. I'm going to wait until others post.

JBL
Originally posted by carver9
This isn't going to go so well. I'm going to wait until others post. It's going to be just like any other thread with superman in it. Superfriends! Transform and merge to become SUPERANUS!! Jk. Lol

zopzop
Meh, I'll still say Tyrant.

Galan007
Superman hate aside(even though I don't think that's possible for some), I'm actually more curious why people would think Tyrant has any sort of chance against a team THIS stacked..? I mean, he's powerful and all, but damn... blink

quanchi112
Tyrant wins. Team is vastly overrated.

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Superman hate aside(even though I don't think that's possible for some), I'm actually more curious why people would think Tyrant has any sort of chance against a team THIS stacked..? I mean, he's powerful and all, but damn... blink

My thoughts are that he can actually take as much damage as Superboy Prime can dish. I am willing to give him the benefit of possibly being able to weather their assaults for a time.

What are his defenses like?
-------------------------------
I've seen him use energy, in the form of force bolts from his eyes.

I believe that Tyrant may just be able to siphon power from them. They are organic life forms, which is exactly what he consumes.

Even their HV may be a food source for Tyrant? If they flew in and used no powers (which would be out of character for them), and they went purely physical, I believe that they would or could knock him out.

Tyrant wasn't at all like Galactus. Galactus deflated as time went on. Tyrant? Nope.

He kept up with a handful of herald level characters, which shows that he probably has the power to match their speed.

That's one scenario. The other;

OWAW Superman is as powerful as Tyrant, Superboy Prime is nearly, and Ultraman with his K-nite addiction runs slightly lower.

Together they would just waltz on in, and beat Tyrant to death in fractions of a second.

I believe that it would be a fight for either side.

Sin I AM
Ultraman is useless...but the other two push his shit in

Board Walker
Prime or OWAW superman could solo Tyrant 10/10.

This is a spite thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
Prime or OWAW superman could solo Tyrant 10/10.

This is a spite thread Based on ?

Board Walker
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Fact

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
Fact They have never fought so

https://media.tenor.com/images/6e0c970a6dbbf5c0c643e0e96ce35230/tenor.gif

JBL
Originally posted by Stoic
My thoughts are that he can actually take as much damage as Superboy Prime can dish. I am willing to give him the benefit of possibly being able to weather their assaults for a time.

What are his defenses like?
I've seen him use energy, in the form of force bolts from his eyes.

I believe that Tyrant may just be able to siphon power from them. They are organic life forms, which is exactly what he consumes.

Even their HV may be a food source for Tyrant? If they flew in and used no powers (which would be out of character for them), and they went purely physical, I believe that they would or could knock him out.

Tyrant wasn't at all like Galactus. Galactus deflated as time went on. Tyrant? Nope.

He kept up with a handful of herald level characters, which shows that he probably has the power to match their speed.

That's one scenario. The other;

OWAW Superman is as powerful as Tyrant, Superboy Prime is nearly, and Ultraman with his K-nite addiction runs slightly lower.

Together they would just waltz on in, and beat Tyrant to death in fractions of a second.

I believe that it would be a fight for either side. OWAW superman is nowhere near Tyrant in power.

carver9
thumb up

None of them are tbh.

abhilegend
Prime solos.

Damborgson
Tough one, Ultraman has a high probability of getting taken out early. Which would leave Prime and OWAW to deal with, and together, I feel they stand a good chance considering how hard Superman was punching and how tough Prime is.

Not that Tyrant can't dish it. It's a close fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Prime solos. Teen Titans.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Teen Titans.

Prime had one low showing in his whole story arc, and you're hate for Prime makes you run with it like a retard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Prime had one low showing in his whole story arc, and you're hate for Prime makes you run with it like a retard. He has been affected by Superboy since Infinite Crisis, Krypto, etc. I enjoy Prime I hate Superman. Tyrant would make him cry though. Far more powerful and far superior showings. It isn't close.

One_Angry_Scot
Ultraman on knite is quite underrated here (in my opinion). Even if he got taken out first it would require a fair amount of punishment before he did.

JBL
Tyrant stomps. FAR more powerful.

Steve Zodiac
DP Tyrant is shattered.

h1a8
Prime's weakened Hv is at least a magnitude more powerful than Superman's durability.

OWAW Superman's hv was going through probes like nothing.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite, Tyrant can't win this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.