Future Aquaman Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
1. Superboy
2. Faora
3. Nam ek
4. Power Girl
5. Supergirl
6. General Zod
7. Superman
8. Doomsday
9. Ultraman
10. Superboy Prime

These are all ambushes just like superman

TethAdamTheRock
Bump

mighty adam
Stops at zod

Damborgson
With the same weaponry?

TethAdamTheRock
Yes

Damborgson
Gets to Doomsday

carver9
Yep, stops at Doomsday.

Sin I AM
DD but Ultraman seems a bit too high up imo

Badabing
Clears. biscuits

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
Clears. biscuits

SHUT YOUR EGG SUCKING TRAP!!!

zopzop
He has a Black Ring and no one in the gauntlet has it's 'kryptonite' (Green Ring + any other color in the emotional spectrum), so they are not putting him down. BFRing him won't work seeing as how he can tp using his tech. At worst, he draws vs the higher ups because they for sure aren't putting him down.

Zack M
Those temporal bombs will do wonders.

https://i.imgur.com/He60mtm.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DXZIwdk.jpg

-Pr-
Stuff like this is exactly why a wait and see approach is better.

Zack M
He certainly has the gear to compete. Dark Lantern ring and temporal grenades. I say he stops at Doomsday. Doomsday will probably just adapt to those weapons.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Zack M
He certainly has the gear to compete. Dark Lantern ring and temporal grenades. I say he stops at Doomsday. Doomsday will probably just adapt to those weapons.

Or tank it.

8swords
yeah stops at DD, was wondering 'bout ultraman.. but remembered that AM doesnt have anything to beat Ultraman with.. i mean redsolar/knite? maybe the temporal grenades may slow him but dont think that would be enough..

Zack M
Black lantern ring could do it.

Sin I AM
Those time bombs seem enough to wreck flash so id imagine he could combo U-man to ko.

TethAdamTheRock
Bump

vansonbee
Originally posted by Sin I AM
DD but Ultraman seems a bit too high up imo Probably cause he has no weakness to red sun light & kryptonite.

Stops at DD

TethAdamTheRock
Why does he stop at Doomsday

DarkSaint85
Because he loses to Doomsday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.