Superman vs Sentry - Strength Test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111237346/5060711-4257662-sentry%2Be%2Bsuperman%2Bcolidem.jpg

They lock arms and try to make the other take a knee.

Round 1, Mentally Stable Sentry vs New 52 Superman

Round 2, Voidtry vs Post Crisis Superman

LordofBrooklyn
1. SUPERMAN DOMINATES!!!

2. SUPERMAN WINS

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Damborgson

If "Mentally Stable" Sentry is the one that fought World War Hulk, gonna have to go with Superman for the world equivalent bench feat.

If Voidtry has the same strength as the Sentry that helped Rogue halt the descent of the world-crushing Celestial, Exitar, though, gotta go with Voidtry for Round 2.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman, both rounds and easily. He simply has the feats while Sentry does not.

DS Sentry might be a different thing.

shadowknight
1. Superman

2. SM help lift a book that book that was infinite pages and helped slow down Spectre that was said to weight infinity. But those feat belong to Pre N52 SM, PC SM was even stronger he was casually kicking planets out of orbit as a child

carver9
Stalemate imo. Death Sentry wins if he is in this thread.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
Stalemate imo. Death Sentry wins if he is in this thread.

Against Supermans best strength feats he would lose. His single strength showing against Supermans average would be more close.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Damborgson

Stable Sentry = Void = Voidtry.

Sentry stomps.

He is more powerful than all of Marvel Earth Heroes combined and capable to stop Exitar's descent.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by RealityWarper

Sentry stomps.

He is more powerful than all of Marvel Earth Heroes combined and capable to stop Exitar's descent.

You have NO knowledge of The Sentry!

RealityWarper
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You have NO knowledge of The Sentry!

O_O

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Against Supermans best strength feats he would lose. His single strength showing against Supermans average would be more close.

I'm not using cheese fts as a basis for this. I'm using everything as a whole. It's a stalemate imo.

tkitna
1. Superman

2. Voidtry - Superman again due to lack of feats. I still believe Voidtry is more powerful, but he has next to none strength feats

Dsentry would be an easy pick over Superman

playa1258
Superman sweeps.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
I'm not using cheese fts as a basis for this. I'm using everything as a whole. It's a stalemate imo.

DO NOT POST IN ANOTHER SUPERMAN RELATED THREAD UNTIL MONDAY!!!

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!

TheHulkster
Originally posted by shadowknight
1. Superman

2. SM help lift a book that book that was infinite pages and helped slow down Spectre that was said to weight infinity. But those feat belong to Pre N52 SM, PC SM was even stronger he was casually kicking planets out of orbit as a child

Spectre is never said to weigh infinity. His consciousness is said to contain eternity and that eternity is heavy. Eternity is a measure of time.

Each page is stated to occupy the same space at the same time as opposed to being condensed into that space.

Two unquantifiable feats.

quanchi112
Sentry in both. On another level. Far more powerful.

Badabing
Superman benched Earth for days. Sentry struggled to carry a boat.

tkitna
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103729/4985748-3417626233-super.png

Badabing
laughing out loud

playa1258
Quanchi,JBL, and Carver will never give Superman they nod over any powerful Marvel character.

It's the order of things.

lawest9
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
If "Mentally Stable" Sentry is the one that fought World War Hulk, gonna have to go with Superman for the world equivalent bench feat.

If Voidtry has the same strength as the Sentry that helped Rogue halt the descent of the world-crushing Celestial, Exitar, though, gotta go with Voidtry for Round 2. I agree.

RealityWarper
Comparing Sentry and Superman is the same as comparing Molecule Man and Superman when it comes to the power-set.

panthergod

Sentry stomps.

Stop lying.

Now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Quanchi,JBL, and Carver will never give Superman they nod over any powerful Marvel character.

It's the order of things. Sentry is on another level. I have said Superman is stronger and more durable than Thor so quit lying. He's also less skilled and less powerful than Thor as well.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry is on another level. I have said Superman is stronger and more durable than Thor so quit lying. He's also less skilled and less powerful than Thor as well.

I completely agree with you my friend smile

quanchi112
I completely agree with you my friend smile Great minds don't always agree on everything but when they do it's undeniable.

smile

RealityWarper
Great minds don't always agree on everything but when they do it's undeniable.

smile

Yes thumb up

carver9
Sentry is on another level. I have said Superman is stronger and more durable than Thor so quit lying. He's also less skilled and less powerful than Thor as well.

Lol... I said Superman is more durable than Thor as well and i was one of the few that was arguing for Superman against Surfer. Hell, I even said Superman would pull a majority against Gladiator. The guy obviously doesn't know what he is talking about.

Rao Kal El
Superman is just stronger.

Superman in both

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.