Calling out DarthAnt66

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

twotter
When u posting Caedus thread?

Emperordmb
Around the same time he moves Vader and Kun above Revan.

DarthDuelist9
Well it was actually nearly finished in January so in the best scenario somewhere around Christmas 2019. Then again, I might be a bit too optimistic.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgj3nZWtOfA&t=2m20s

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgj3nZWtOfA&t=2m20s
Man, I'm never gonna be able to link to your RT when i reference Caedus lmao

NewGuy01
It's gonna get done. no

YousufKhan1212
He'll post it when we're all dead.

godemperortrump
Who ****ing cares. Caedus sucks

DarthAnt66
Working on it ATM.

Emperordmb
Oh so it'll come out 2020 instead of 2024 then.

DarthAnt66
I'm going to try to do one book a day (moving the chronicled feats to the greater respect thread) this year.

At that rate, I should certainly be ready for Christmas.

Fated Xtasy
I'm going to try to do one book a day (moving the chronicled feats to the greater respect thread) this year.

"Greater" respect thread?

slayne
Christmas 2025?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
"Greater" respect thread?
For two years, I chronicled all of Jacen Solo's feats into a series of documents (labeled by book name) totaling, perhaps, eight-hundred pages (size 11 font) long.

Now, I am condensing all of those pages into four separate documents that are, in total, roughly two-hundred pages (size 11 font) long.

Hopefully by November and December, I can further condense those two-hundred pages into a respect thread only twice as big as my Revan one.

Fated Xtasy
For two years, I chronicled all of Jacen Solo's feats into a series of documents (labeled by book name) totaling, perhaps, eight-hundred pages (size 11 font) long.

Now, I am condensing all of those pages into four separate documents that are, in total, roughly two-hundred pages (size 11 font) long.

Hopefully by November and December, I can further condense those two-hundred pages into a respect thread only twice as big as my Revan one.

Jesus. ****.

I stand in awe of you rn tbh.

nfactor1995

Dude. I thought you'd already gone through all the books and feats and were just compiling it into a presentable thread :/

Edit: Ah nvm. Saw your earlier posts

TheMuser
Truly the greatest RT ever made
EDIT: Never made....

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by TheMuser
Truly the greatest RT ever made
EDIT: Never made....
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.