DS Sentry vs. Korvac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Korvac, with ease.

Magnon
I don't think Korvac could even defeat the Molecule Man, let alone Sentry.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Magnon

Agreed thumb up

zopzop
thumb up

tkitna

This

Sin I AM

U must mean the weakened watered down version of owen that sentry faced in DA. 👍

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Sin I AM
U must mean the weakened watered down version of owen that sentry faced in DA. 👍

He wasn't weakened or depowered or unable to fight properly...

That's a fairy tale made-up by Sentry haters...

Bendis confirmed in an interview that there is no limit to Sentry powers. The point of his fight against Molecule Man was to show that.

He awakened his power by himself in that arc contrary to Molecule Man whom needed Doom's help in Secret Wars.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Sin I AM

thumb up

Insane Titan

tkitna
Only sad desperate people try to act like that weakened Molecule Man still wasnt beastly enough to take down almost literally any other character they could think of.

Insane Titan

zopzop

Insane Titan
Originally posted by zopzop
Even that weakened version of MM was MORE powerful than the MM that stomped crap out of Thor/Silver Surfer/IM/Cap. That version, which had NO control over organic molecules or space/time, crushed them so badly that he even vaporized Mjolnir/Surfer's Board/Cap's Shield/IM's armor with a wave of his hand. The version Voidtry went up against had control over organic molecules and some control over space/time. laughing out loud yeah sure , you tell yourself that.

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
laughing out loud yeah sure , you tell yourself that.
Nothing I said was incorrect. The version of MM that wrecked Thor and crew in the early 80s couldn't affect organic molecules or affect space/time. The version Sentry went up against COULD.

No one is saying Sentry could beat MM at his best or at full power. Examples of this MM are SWII MM, MM unleashed (the post retcon MM that pulled Beyonder's essence from Kosmos and had a transmultiversal showdown with it), current MM.

RealityWarper

No one is saying Sentry could beat MM at his best or at full power.

I say it and he did it.

There is massive evidences.

DarkSaint85
I love how IT has two gears, and ramps up accordingly.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I love how IT has two gears, and ramps up accordingly. laughing out loud

zopzop

quanchi112
I love how IT has two gears, and ramps up accordingly. Rage is all he knows.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rage is all he knows.

All of this because Sentry's power overshadows Thanos...

zopzop
Rage is all he knows.
Nah, he's cool peeps.
Originally posted by RealityWarper
All of this because Sentry's power overshadows Thanos...
IMHO, Thanos >= DSentry. Voidtry >= Thanos. And I'm talking classic Death Amped Thanos.

Insane Titan
All of this because Sentry's power overshadows Thanos... Sentry is piss weak compared to Thanos.

Thanos get a little nose bleed from taking on a power gem amped Thor, yet Sentry dies from a slightly norn stones amped Thor.

quanchi112
All of this because Sentry's power overshadows Thanos... You have to know I disagree with this opinion.

RealityWarper
Nah, he's cool peeps.

IMHO, Thanos >= DSentry. Voidtry >= Thanos. And I'm talking classic Death Amped Thanos.

Technically DS Sentry = Voidtry.

Thanos doesn't have the feats to compare with Sentry. embarrasment

Sentry is piss weak compared to Thanos.

Thanos get a little nose bleed from taking on a power gem amped Thor, yet Sentry dies from a slightly norn stones amped Thor.

That's a very gross and inaccurate portrayal of both characters.

How many time will people have to repeat you that Sentry get himself killed because he wanted it and that otherwise that would not have happened, even the damage he was taking was because he wanted it. He didn't sell any of Thor's attacks before he wanted to die, even with the massive amp of the Norn Stones.

You have to know I disagree with this opinion.

I know ^^

RealityWarper
About Thor + Power Gem, when Thanos was weary of getting punched in the face he had to get a weapon to neutralize Thor...

https://s26.postimg.org/hz8nddt85/Silver_Surfer_v3_088_15.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/urwrdb4tx/Silver_Surfer_v3_088_18.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/8u0ajipth/Silver_Surfer_v3_088_19.jpg

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

LordofBrooklyn
There is CLEAR proof in SIEGE that Sentry lowered his power level to allow WHORINSON to kill him.

zopzop
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
There is CLEAR proof in SIEGE that Sentry lowered his power level to allow WHORINSON to kill him.
Yup, the writer even said as much in an interview.

@RealityWarper
Insane Titan is right. Power Gem >>>>>>>>>Norn Stones. And Thanos didn't really need the gun to incapacitate Thor. As we saw later in the fight against Odin, he whipped out the force block attack with no gun present.

RealityWarper
Yup, the writer even said as much in an interview.

@RealityWarper
Insane Titan is right. Power Gem >>>>>>>>>Norn Stones. And Thanos didn't really need the gun to incapacitate Thor. As we saw later in the fight against Odin, he whipped out the force block attack with no gun present.

The power of the Gem depends on the user and Thor was clearly incapable to use them properly.

He was insane.

zopzop
The power of the Gem depends on the user and Thor was clearly incapable to use them properly.

He was insane.
True, but he WAS tapping into it and it was stated on panel multiple times though.

RealityWarper
True, but he WAS tapping into it and it was stated on panel multiple times though.

True but by feats the Norn Stones effect was superior to what Thor did with the Power Gem. embarrasment

tkitna
laughing out loud Thats your response? Because the Sentry beat him, he's easy to beat? He tore the Sentry apart 3 seperate times at the molecular level and your asking who else he beat like he wouldnt be able to? Damn your sad.

Insane Titan

RealityWarper
Nope.

Robert recovered consciousness and hold back the Void.

Nope.

Once again you don't know what is happening on panel.

That was after Thanos captured Thor with his gun that Thanos stated that Thor was getting stronger each second otherwise Thor showed his incompetence as properly using the Power Gem. Eternity wasn't there but nice try at diverting the topic.

Nope.

Loki using the Norn Stones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thor using the Power Gem.

Thor was in Warrior Madness and was incapable to use the Gem properly and was still punking Thanos.

I have already used several showings that shows Thanos being ass-kicked physically.

Please be more vague.

Issue number and scan, please.

The Ultimates beat Thanos TWICE with a team far weaker than the one whom were used to fight the Void.

Only the Sentry has been the only one able to fight and beat the Void.

Sentry was holding back and didn't use even 1% of his unlimited power-set and he didn't know the full scope of his abilities at this moment. Nice try at downplaying the character.

Smiling doesn't change the fight that Thanos was losing to Thor, and that the multiples times that Thor and Thanos fought Thor was able to hurt him...

Thor faced the Void multiple times and was less than an insect to him, incapable to do anything and you pretend that suddenly Thor got the ability to beat him. LOL

You have really zero understanding of the source material. laughing out loud

DS Sentry toyed with Thor and KOed him while holding back while Thanos best attacks weren't even close to be that powerful...

Insane Titan

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
laughing out loud Thats your response? Because the Sentry beat him, he's easy to beat? He tore the Sentry apart 3 seperate times at the molecular level and your asking who else he beat like he wouldnt be able to? Damn your sad. Ouch.

Insane Titan

DarkSaint85
This is where Quan and IT should combine and help each other out, if serious about Thanos.

Insane Titan

quanchi112

Prof. T.C McAbe

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I would. Once I am sure he is dead. IT is too fearful to even come near me. By the way I'm unkillable.

Prof. T.C McAbe

tkitna
Your just babbling now. Did you read the Molecule Man vrs Sentry story? If you did than you know the Molecule Man didnt beat anybody else in that story because he didnt fight anybody else. Why would you even ask that question to begin with (well we all know your butthurt because the Sentry came out victorious but still)? He dismantled the most powerful character in the storyline 3 different times and you feel that it downplays the scenario because he didnt do it to anybody else? Of course he could have but what would that have proved? Would you feel better about the feat if Norman or Maria Hill would have gotten taken apart? Thats why I questioned your stupidity.

quanchi112

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

quanchi112
lol Quan thinks ppl
Fear him. My dog takes bigger shits than that frail little mans body Says the same guy who said ignoring is for pansies and is currently ignoring me. Hypocrisy thy name is Lord Boo.

laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
lol Quan thinks ppl
Fear him. My dog takes bigger shits than that frail little mans body

laughing
Yeah, I would pity him but he isn't worth even that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
laughing
Yeah, I would pity him but he isn't worth even that. He needs allies with the fear coursing through his weak veins.

Insane Titan

quanchi112

Insane Titan

tkitna
Well your habit of being wrong is still intact as I have never said on this board that Owen was up to his level of repairing fractured universes with a snap of his finger while casually talking to the Beyonder. It was evident he was not on that level and screwed in the head. However, he was still powerful enough to snuff out the Sentry 3 times with no effort so he wasn't exactly a 90 lb. weakling either. The fact the Sentry came back from that is pretty remarkable and I don't see very many characters being able to replicate that feat and you don't either.

Regardless, not every Sentry fan automatically thinks Owen was at his best so quit blindly assuming so.

the Darkone
DA MM was weak sauce period, even in the same story he wanted to lose. DA MM powers was limited to a localize area. Everybody who are Sentry fans run with this feat like its the greatest thing Sentry has ever done and it wasnt. Korvac depending which one, if we are talking about his classic levels he rage stomps the phuck out of Sentry

quanchi112

LordofBrooklyn
I disagree with him but I don't respect you. I have quotes on my profile of you championing Superman over Thanos in the same thread you originally sided with Thanos within days. You're not a fan. You're a poser.

REVEAL THIS, THANOSI!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
REVEAL THIS, THANOSI!!! Scroll down my profile and look through my quotes. It was the same thread in which he changed his opinion within a few days and sided with Superman. He's never been a Thanos fan despite his pretending. I cast him out.

tkitna
Originally posted by the Darkone
DA MM was weak sauce period, even in the same story he wanted to lose. DA MM powers was limited to a localize area. Everybody who are Sentry fans run with this feat like its the greatest thing Sentry has ever done and it wasnt. Korvac depending which one, if we are talking about his classic levels he rage stomps the phuck out of Sentry

How does Korvac put a character down that keeps coming back? I'll give you the forum win, but its not as clear cut as you want it to be. Hell, Starhawk gave Korvac fits.

Insane Titan

Damborgson
https://www.browncafe.com/community/attachments/good-good-emperor-jpg.112611/

The last members of Clan Thanos are killing each other. Whoever survives will rise as my champion...and together we'll rebuild the Thor Corp, stronger than ever.

Diesldude
Was it mentioned that that MM was weak or watered down or are we saying this because the sentry defeated him?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Diesldude
Was it mentioned that that MM was weak or watered down or are we saying this because the sentry defeated him?

MM wasn't mentioned to be weakened. It's completely made-up.

Chronologically:

It is explained that previous to his incarceration into the RAFT by the SHIELD, MM had mental issues which led him to have negative beliefs on his abilities AKA MM was depressed after he failed to reconquer Volcana.

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=2947

Some of the symptoms of the depression is the feeling that you are unable to do things that you can usually do and worthlessness.

The said negative beliefs he had at this moment are all mentioned in the Dark Reign Files where Quasimodo analysed Molecule Man.

I have already posted the moments in Dark Avengers when Owen cite those things he was previously unable to do and show by this way that he was back at full power.

Owen's ability to do something only depends in his ability to believe that he can do that things.

Plain and simple.

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
Well, the mood disorder is probably more accurate when it comes to MM symptoms:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mood_disorder#Depressive_disorders

Insane Titan

RealityWarper
Yeah and you are too immature too speak respectfully to someone...

The fact that we are on a battle forum doesn't change the basic rules of politeness.

Sentry power is limitless and this has been stated multiple times both by the characters and the authors.

That's an evidence, not a belief.

Sure sweetheart.

In the meantime take reading lessons, they will be worth the time spend. laughing out loud

Insane Titan

RealityWarper
I don't act aggressive against people whom did nothing to me, at best I am self-defending.

You on the other hand probably feel mighty of all the attention you get at disrespecting people.

It has been shown, Sentry beating Molecule Man whom was at full power is the literal proof of it.

You can continue to downplay the feat by making-up that MM was weakened but it doesn't matter. MM was at full power. That was confirmed by the editor as an additional proof of it.

His power is limitless.
That means he can operate at the scale he desires. Period.

I have never said that Sentry is unbeatable.

True context:

Sentry was at the weakest point of his career due to his agoraphobia weakening him and making him lose the control of his power against the most powerful version of Hulk and the fight still depowered both to the point they reverted to human form...

Thor never beat Sentry.

Robert depowered himself on purpose and asked Thor to kill him, which was possible only in that case.

I suppose that if Mike Tyson stay guard off and ask you to beat him to the KO you will say that it's a victory and that you have beaten Iron Myke, right ? Hilarious. laughing out loud

The Sand Worm didn't beat him.

The Sand Worm swallowed him and carried him away like he did for Wolverine...

That was necessary for the plot.

Ooooooh look another of your monologue.

It is hilarious when you are talking to yourself. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Yeah but the way Sentry is portrayed, it's not like Iron Mike has let his guard down, but a bull elephant let his guard down, and I was able to KO him.

One side is an omniversal power, the other is.....Thor. the difference between them is like me and....and elephant. OrWBH.

Insane Titan

Prof. T.C McAbe
Owen was full of doubt. In the comic one of his alternate personas even tells it to the readers that Owen wants to be found, to fail, to be stopped. It cant get more obvious than this. So i take it for what it is, a fact.

RealityWarper

DarkSaint85
So Sentry was completely powerless? Then that's a pretty good feat. I know if I existed in Marvel, and an enraged Thor hit me, I'd be vaporised.

RealityWarper
So Sentry was completely powerless? Then that's a pretty good feat. I know if I existed in Marvel, and an enraged Thor hit me, I'd be vaporised.

That's the point.

Robert basically set-up what he wants to be.

Insane Titan

RealityWarper
Sure.

Or you are making asinine claims that I debunk everytime by showing the true context. thumb up

Sure. thumb up

You fail to actually accept the feats that are showed to you.

You wilfully ignoring everything that has been established about both characters to make-up your own narrative hardly prove anything but your bias.

Hilarious.

I didn't twist anything.

I provided at least 8 proofs coming from the comics and the authors that shows how powerful Sentry is.

You failing to accept it is only a proof of your bias.

That's not an argument, nor do I care what people think because evidences are enough to prove my point.

I demonstrate and if people cannot accept it that's not my problem.

English please.

*sigh*

Sentry was weakened and depowered by his agoraphobia.

Should I reformulate that sentence one thousand time so maybe you finally understand what it means ?

That only pissed off the Void whom one-shotted Loki.

Let's see:

* On panel Bob & the Void both ask Thor to kill them despite the fact that all of Thor's attacks, even amped with the Norn Stones, were totally unable to harm the Void before.

** The writer confirmed that the only way for the heroes to beat the Void was because he let this happens.

FYI that's not the first time that the heroes faced the Void with entire teams and they had no way to beat him, never. The only way was to ask Bob politely to stop wrecking their asses.

Thor has never been a challenge to Sentry/Void.

1) Sentry didn't die or anything.

2) It doesn't matter what you want to believe. The writer needed a cheap way to remove Sentry from the scene and avoid him to kill both Thor and Wasp so he did it this way.

The writer has never such concern with weaklings like Thanos. XD

That's an observation.

Backing-up statements with scans is one of the basics of debating in a battle forum.

I am glad to teach you some basics at debating as you are new with it. thumb up

*sigh*

Type "English lessons" on Google and "Burden of proof".

I'm sure that this can greatly help you improving your next post.

quanchi112

the Darkone
Yes he was, he limited himself and his powers was restricted in local area and he wanted to lose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.