My Hero is best at EVERYTHING!! No fooling man!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JBL
Between Thor, Hulk, Superman and Surfer, whose fans are the most obvious to vote for a character just because of the characters name along with being bias? Fun vs thread. No arguing please.

DarkSaint85
It's between Hulk and Superman, for sure.

Thor fans are just too embarrassed at this point.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Thor fans are just too embarrassed at this point. Even I have to co-sign this.

And nobody cares about Surfer anymore.

CosmicComet
Sentry would be a dark horse entry in this thread.

cdtm

Thor fans are just too embarrassed at this point.

Superman doesn't belong on this thread. mad

The real correct answer isn't on this thread: Goku.

abhilegend
I feel like someone's soul just shattered that Superman doesn't loses in every thread against a marvel character.

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
I feel like someone's soul just shattered that Superman doesn't loses in every thread against a marvel character. Who has a soul on KMC? I sure don't.

DarkSaint85
Are you ginger?

cdtm
Are you ginger?

Or worse, do you wanna BE a ginger:

kiAOfzDNCuk

JBL
so Superman is in the lead judging by his fans reaction? I thought this would be close, but the day is young.

cdtm
Originally posted by JBL
so Superman is in the lead judging by his fans reaction? I thought this would be close, but the day is young.

So Superman wins? thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by cdtm
So Superman wins? thumb up thumb up

JBL
So Superman wins? thumb up He certainly seems to be winning this. Very bad indeed.

celeyhyga17
Perfect thread for supey fans. thumb up

JBL
Looks like Thor, Surfer and Hulk fans have nothing to worry about, but atleast help me find out who have the 2nd, 3rd and 4th bias fans.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Perfect thread for supey fans. thumb up laughing out loud

JBL
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Sentry would be a dark horse entry in this thread. True.

LordofBrooklyn
Thor is DEAD!

Why was he included in this thread?

-K-M-
That Alpha Flight fan (singular)

JBL
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Thor is DEAD!

Why was he included in this thread? His fans live on.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
His fans live on.

BAH

thumb down

THE THOR CORPS IS DEAD!!!

cdtm
Thor is DEAD!

I sure haven't met these blind Thor fanboys. Doubt they exist.

LordofBrooklyn
I sure haven't met these blind Thor fanboys. Doubt they exist.

I VANQUISHED THEM IN THE CLAN WARS!!!

RealityWarper
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Sentry would be a dark horse entry in this thread.

You know how to talk to a man. <3

riv6672
Originally posted by JBL
Between Thor, Hulk, Superman and Surfer, whose fans are the most obvious to vote for a character just because of the characters name along with being bias? Fun vs thread. No arguing please.
Superman stomps.

Easily.

While weakened.

cdtm
Originally posted by riv6672
Superman stomps.

Easily.

While weakened.

Or dead.

carver9
Superman fans are some of the most irritating, rude and demanding species on this site, but, KMC would be empty without them.

JBL
Originally posted by carver9
Superman fans are some of the most irritating, rude and demanding species on this site, but, KMC would be empty without them. Yeah I know. They multiple like rats, but are good for a laugh.

shadowknight
For better or worse SM is the ICON everyone else is measured against. All Hulk has is unlimited STR and massive damage capacity. SM also has that and depending on the writer SM also has genius to Supra0 Genius I.Q even-though it's rarely demonstrated due to the need to challenge him and give a reason for Batman to exist in the JL. There's also his SS which is second only to the Flash, Invulnerability, Flight and his myriad other powers.

But his most outstanding trait is his morally that's equaled only by Cap. This is a major reason Marvel has failed to create a successful SM clone even-though they keep creating analogue with SM type powers. SS started out as a allen angel analogue but quickly degenerated into a emo B%tch, Thor had potential but Marvel has reduced him into a shadow of his former glory.

JBL
Originally posted by shadowknight
For better or worse SM is the ICON everyone else is measured against. All Hulk has is unlimited STR and massive damage capacity. SM also has that and depending on the writer SM also has genius to Supra0 Genius I.Q even-though it's rarely demonstrated due to the need to challenge him and give a reason for Batman to exist in the JL. There's also his SS which is second only to the Flash, Invulnerability, Flight and his myriad other powers.

But his most outstanding trait is his morally that's equaled only by Cap. This is a major reason Marvel has failed to create a successful SM clone even-though they keep creating analogue with SM type powers. SS started out as a allen angel analogue but quickly degenerated into a emo B%tch, Thor had potential but Marvel has reduced him into a shadow of his former glory. Superman is a great character, but it's his fans who give him a bad rap on KMC. They move around like a school of piranhas looking to devour anyone who says superman lose or is not the fastest, the strongest, the toughest etc. Some are far worse than the others and some are undercover fans.

cdtm
Originally posted by JBL
Superman is a great character, but it's his fans who give him a bad rap on KMC. They move around like a school of piranhas looking to devour anyone who says superman lose or is not the fastest, the strongest, the toughest etc. Some are far worse than the others and some are undercover fans.

Stealth fan detected.

-Pr-
Person creates what they call a "Fun Vs thread", then proceeds to be a tool in it.

Should I be surprised, though? Not sure.

"Id"
Thor fans still post here. You just don't see them jump into topics anymore.

Besides the Carvman are there any active Hulk fans that still post here?

Surfer fans are gone...Ambient, Darth, Naija etc...

Without anyone to compete, Superfans rolling up on fools.

JBL
Originally posted by -Pr-
Person creates what they call a "Fun Vs thread", then proceeds to be a tool in it.

Should I be surprised, though? Not sure. It is a fun thread. Not one of superman fans are bad, they just support their character to the extreme. I do it for Gladiator and DBZ characters so I'm no better than them.

playa1258
Superman fans are the way they are because the character of Superman is attacked by fans of every powerful character trying to prove that their favorite can beat him.

carver9
Originally posted by "Id"

Think about the reason why these fans left. Ask Rage why he doesn't post that much on KMC anymore. The reason should be obvious if you look at the fan base on this site.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
It is a fun thread. Not one of superman fans are bad, they just support their character to the extreme. I do it for Gladiator and DBZ characters so I'm no better than them.

Well, I can't fault you for being honest.

Damborgson
Thor is DEAD!

As long as I'm here, his memory lives on, usurper....

TethAdamTheRock
Superman

Hulk

Thor
Surfer

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by playa1258
Superman fans are the way they are because the character of Superman is attacked by fans of every powerful character trying to prove that their favorite can beat him.

No.

Some are just dicks, period.

LordofBrooklyn

I VANQUISHED ALL THE OTHER INFERIOR CLANS!!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Think about the reason why these fans left. Ask Rage why he doesn't post that much on KMC anymore. The reason should be obvious if you look at the fan base on this site.

The REASON RAGEOFOLYMPUS rarely posts here is simple....

I BROKE HIM!!!!!

LEARN FROM THAT GAMMITE THE NEXT TIME YOU OPEN YOUR FOOL MOUTH!!!

carver9
Lol...naah. A group of people is making everyone leave. I received a personal message from someone that was one of the best member on this site for yrs on why he departed us, KMC and it is due to the same reason I wrote my previous sentence.

quanchi112
Lol...naah. A group of people is making everyone leave. I received a personal message from someone that was one of the best member on this site for yrs on why he departed us, KMC and it is due to the same reason I wrote my previous sentence. Who ?

Damborgson
Lol...naah. A group of people is making everyone leave. I received a personal message from someone that was one of the best member on this site for yrs on why he departed us, KMC and it is due to the same reason I wrote my previous sentence.

That was Donald Trump levels of vague. Spit it out man!

LordofBrooklyn

GAMMITE LIES!!!

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who ?

Branlor Swift ?

carver9
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Branlor Swift ?

Yep.

RealityWarper
Yep.

I didn't know why he left.

I appreciated him.

Philosophía
I think we should contact Raz to make a safe space forum for carver.

He receives too many microaggressions from Superman fans.

RealityWarper

carver9
It's crazy because the (sorry Bada) mods look at me as the problem when the problem is soooooo much bigger than me. A single person can not do as much damage to a website as what has happened here. No matter how much I can't stand H1, I have never thought in my head that I am leaving KMC because of him. The problem is bigger than me. Especially when you have grade A debaters leaving and lurking around without even posting (Rage, Scoobles, Goober, celey has started to back away from posting as much, and the list goes on) because of these same issues.

DarkSaint85
Yes, Bran had issues with Superfans:

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Let me tell you a little short story about the boy who wanted to be a dog Carver:

The little boy ran around his house everyday barking and everyday his mother would say

"No no no Gary Nine, for you are a boy, and not a dog."

One day the boy had ripped up the garbage his mother had left on the ground.
His mother came in when he was in the center of some rotten porkchops and said

When the boy got older, he still thought he was a canine (dog). He used to dig up his mothers roses and eat squirrels. And everytime his mother would say

Eventually about a decade later the boy was cleared to go to school with boys his same age and even higher. At this special school they were allowed to be whatever they wanted

One day when his mother came to pick him up one boy was behind the boy while he was on all fours with his bottom up and they both had their pants down. The mother, shocked, dropped her copy of 'My Dog Skip' and she said

"Oh Gary Nine, I guess you were a dog afterall"

The moral of the story here is Carver, you be whatever you want. If someone tells you you can't be a dog, you get on your hands and knees in your leather chaps and prove to do them you can the best dang dog in the world. If your mom kicks you down the stairs because you ate an expensive bag of catfood, you go into her room with another animal of a boy and you say with drool coming out of your mouth

"See... momm... ugh... momma, I... ahhh... I-I... am a d... dog... after... all...."

Insane Titan
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Tbf, though, he really did like Carver. As he said, he had a bullseye tramp stamp tattooed on him, and saw him as the forum's whipping boy.

He does bring up a good point though. We have lost a lot of good posters. But that's probably also linked to people growing up, or having different time commitments. Not necessarily because of posters driving others off. There isn't a conspiracy where everyone who doesn't conform gets targeted and driven off.

Insane Titan
Tbf, though, he really did like Carver. As he said, he had a bullseye tramp stamp tattooed on him, and saw him as the forum's whipping boy.

He does bring up a good point though. We have lost a lot of good posters. But that's probably also linked to people growing up, or having different time commitments. Not necessarily because of posters driving others off. There isn't a conspiracy where everyone who doesn't conform gets targeted and driven off. I agree on the last part. It just comes across as a crybaby excuse when their fave character gets out debates.

DarkSaint85
I think it's also the nature of what's happening in comics. Let's look at some of the 'usual', 'classic' threads.

We've all done Superman vs Thor vs Hulk to death.

Except if I were to open that thread now, it would be a Superman with both pre and post 52 feats, vs Jane, or vs Amadeus Cho.

Wolverine vs Batman? Erm, Laura Kinney vs a guy who has faced WW and lived?

GL vs Surfer? At the moment, we have Hal outrunning OB, and Surfer struggling to cross the universe or whatever.

Flash vs.....yeah. Quicksilver? Runner hasn't had any new feats at all.

Lex vs IM? It'll be Riri Williams vs a guy who packs a frigging Motherbox.

There are one or two Marvel's who have packed on more battleboard feats, sure. Black Panther springs to mind. But then his usual opponents (Deathstroke fights Superman! Batman outpsces HV!) Just makes it difficult for some posters to accept, or to debate against.

And so it looks like they're being run off. Even Rulk, a relatively new Marvel character, gets downgraded.

LordofBrooklyn
Yep.

I BROKE BRANLA THE CANADIAN COWARD AS WELL!!!

abhilegend
I destroyed bran's soul. Still one of my favorite memories of the board.

-Pr-

You should probably put up or shut up.

cdtm

Rage is one of the biggest fanboys out there, though.

I like him, but calling him an unbiased, even handed poster who doesn't play favorites the same way you do with Hulk/Goku and I do with Catwoman is just wrong.

At least I admit I'm a catwoman fanboy.

beatboks
Every member of every comic forum I know has at least 1 character that they never give a win against easily. With me it's Hellstrom from Marvel and pre 52 Alan Scot or Dr Fate for DC. Freely admit I have to fight my own bias to post that any of them would loose a vs match (or they'd havr to be in a Vs match against someone ridiculously more powerful.

Superman fans might seem overly biased but personally I think its just because of the difference between a forum fight and a comic showing. A LOT more of Supes losses (and while I used to loves supes I've hated him since death of Superman erc) are due to PIS which we dont use where Surfer and Thor is more CIS whichbis allowed.

-Pr-
Rage is one of the biggest fanboys out there, though.

I like him, but calling him an unbiased, even handed poster who doesn't play favorites the same way you do with Hulk/Goku and I do with Catwoman is just wrong.

At least I admit I'm a catwoman fanboy.

thumb up So now there's two of us.

shadowknight
I think it's also the nature of what's happening in comics. Let's look at some of the 'usual', 'classic' threads.

We've all done Superman vs Thor vs Hulk to death.

Except if I were to open that thread now, it would be a Superman with both pre and post 52 feats, vs Jane, or vs Amadeus Cho.

Wolverine vs Batman? Erm, Laura Kinney vs a guy who has faced WW and lived?

GL vs Surfer? At the moment, we have Hal outrunning OB, and Surfer struggling to cross the universe or whatever.

Flash vs.....yeah. Quicksilver? Runner hasn't had any new feats at all.

Lex vs IM? It'll be Riri Williams vs a guy who packs a frigging Motherbox.

There are one or two Marvel's who have packed on more battleboard feats, sure. Black Panther springs to mind. But then his usual opponents (Deathstroke fights Superman! Batman outpsces HV!) Just makes it difficult for some posters to accept, or to debate against.

And so it looks like they're being run off. Even Rulk, a relatively new Marvel character, gets downgraded. I see your point but the problem is Marvel editorial policy.

1. There was no need for Thor-girl or Asian-Hulk except for political correctness. When you do crap like this you alienate your core fan group even if you get a temporary bump in sales for a few months.

2. Then there's the stupidity of everyone being able to beat everyone. There was a time when Marvel had a clearly designed formability and power lvl. Today outside of Hulk and Cap everyone can beat everyone. Add the proliferation of CL 100 bricks no hero stand out.

DarkSaint85
And that's why I see the 'Superfans' seeming to run others off.

Five, three years ago, a Hulk/Superman thread would be competitive. At the same time, new scans could be relied on on a weekly basis.

Now? Superfans can use showings from OWAW, Final Crisis, PLUS NU52 etc. Hulk fans have to rely on old scans (if they want to be competitive) at which point it's nothing new, or they're forced to use Cho, who is nowhere near Banner levels.

Whilst every week, Superman garners more feats.

So it looks like Superfans are stifling the forum, when it's actually just the reliability of new evidence and proofs (which keeps things fresh) that is also to blame.

celeyhyga17
Err.. Superman always had more feats... That really hasn't changed. Who else appears in more comics? Batman probably?

shadowknight
I see your point but the problem is Marvel editorial policy.

1. There was no need for Thor-girl or Asian-Hulk except for political correctness. When you do crap like this you alienate your core fan group even if you get a temporary bump in sales for a few months.

2. Then there's the stupidity of everyone being able to beat everyone. There was a time when Marvel had a clearly designed formability and power lvl. Today outside of Hulk and Cap everyone can beat everyone. Add the proliferation of CL 100 bricks no hero stand out.

3. Marvel is constantly deconstructing and Demonizing its heroes. It Started withNo more mutants with SW , than Civil War with Tony, X-man vs Avengers with Namor & Scott, and now withSecret Empire with Steve. So while the event might sell, fans of the character get PiS*ed when their favorite is show to be a callous manipulator, mass murderer or a traitor. This IMO is the reason for Marvel precipitous decline in sales and quality. Finally someone tell Marvel sometimes less is more we don't need over a dozen X-Book and 5 teams with X-Men yet claim they are a dying species.

DarkSaint85
Yeah he has, but new 52 Superman suddenly gaining all the feats of pre 52 is.....a good boost, won't you say? And vice versa.

OWAW Superman, who without the sundip can bench the Earth for five days etc etc.

-Pr-
Err.. Superman always had more feats... That really hasn't changed. Who else appears in more comics? Batman probably?

It isn't just quantity though, it's also quality. Like DS said, Superman is being legitimately buffed while very few others in his bracket are.

shadowknight
Err.. Superman always had more feats... That really hasn't changed. Who else appears in more comics? Batman probably? Batman, Spiderman, Wolverine

celeyhyga17
Doesnt matter. He always had way more showings.... Good ones, bad ones, ok ones, etc...

celeyhyga17
It isn't just quantity though, it's also quality. Like DS said, Superman is being legitimately buffed while very few others in his bracket are.
Is he? In comics? A few weeks ago his fans gushed all over how he blocked a Sinestro blast with hv like it was the second coming. I was like huh?? In my head, "guess they mustve missed his past hv feats that are a million times better".

DarkSaint85
So you don't think the canonicity buff, as I call it, where pre 52 Superman and Nu52 Superman being able to share feats, is a buff at all?

-Pr-
Is he? In comics? A few weeks ago his fans gushed all over how he blocked a Sinestro blast with hv like it was the second coming. I was like huh?? In my head, "guess they mustve missed his past hv feats that are a million times better".

It was more to do with the fact that he literally spit out the cosmic embodiment of the emotion of fear, and later on controlled it in a way that nobody, not even Hal Jordan or Sinestro, should be able to do with such ease.

It was a legitimately ridiculous feat of willpower.

celeyhyga17
No because he will always have more showings of any high tiered heroes.

celeyhyga17
It was more to do with the fact that he literally spit out the cosmic embodiment of the emotion of fear, and later on controlled it in a way that nobody, not even Hal Jordan or Sinestro, should be able to do with such ease.

It was a legitimately ridiculous feat of willpower.
It was a good feat. But have us seen how easily these entities have been enslaved or overpowered in the past?

And yeah. At the hv feat. It was trying too hard..

DarkSaint85
No because he will always have more showings of any high tiered heroes.

So if I opened a thread, asking who could bench/lift more, and asked for quantifiable proof......you don't think Superman being able to draw on Nu52 showings is better than just limiting him to pre52?

Edit:. These entities=/= Parallax. Who else enslaved/overpowered it?

-Pr-
It was a good feat. But have us seen how easily these entities have been enslaved or overpowered in the past?

Some low showings don't invalidate their power, or what Superman was able to do.

Especially with how DC, as DS said, just combined two versions of Superman, giving him the feats of both. It's a ridiculous boost.

celeyhyga17
Then thats arguing against himself.

celeyhyga17
Some low showings don't invalidate their power, or what Superman was able to do.

Especially with how DC, as DS said, just combined two versions of Superman, giving him the feats of both. It's a ridiculous boost.
Well... First things first. Do u know whats canon and what's not? My head is spinning with all the new bits of info. What with all Diana's n52 feats(all or some???) being an illusion. How does that affect Clark's showings? I'm just sitting back and waiting till they get all that sorted out. I'm sure someone has more insight.

In regards to low showings, it doesnt invalidate... But it paints a broader picture. Same with any character.

abhilegend

Who has controlled the entities like Superman did?

quanchi112
Who has controlled the entities like Superman did? Triggered your insecurities right on cue.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by operator616
They're extremely susceptible to being contained. That's the point.

John, Kyle, Hal and guy contained/imprisoned parallax:

http://imgur.com/a/gh6kQ

Sinestro did it to Ion:

http://imgur.com/a/obr2M

Atrocitus did it to butcher:

http://imgur.com/a/qmjH0

Krona (guardian level) imprisoned all of them, here's one instance where this is shown:

http://imgur.com/a/Ip6Mt

So why shouldn't scrier be able to contain hostless entities? It doesn't seem too hard.

DarkSaint85
That's without a host.

We're asking who has forcibly overpowered Parallax whilst it was possessing them, NOT who has overpowered hostless entities, as operator said.

-Pr-
Okay guys, seriously, lets try not to get bogged down in arguing about one single thing that isn't hugely relevant.

DarkSaint85
I hate you.

But yeah. I still stand by my point. Thor has been split, as has Hulk. Sentry has had a boost, but that's pretty much it. Surfer has been...meh.

Superfans appear to be stifling, because there is a huge trove of new material plus old material that they can call upon to fit their arguments. After a while, it just gets tedious and old, especially if you're hobbled by lack of new material to support yourself.

celeyhyga17
That's without a host.

We're asking who has forcibly overpowered Parallax whilst it was possessing them, NOT who has overpowered hostless entities, as operator said.
"We're"? Hmmmm....

Anyways... Sinestro I guess? Also wasn't Parallax hostless when Clark took Sinestro's ring and sucked him in?
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FSneHbQOfio/Wa-xCa_LGgI/AAAAAAABXRE/2TjBiyOrxbc8kTrAn3s90Her4cetV8LzwCLcBGAs/s1600/007_0015.jpg

DarkSaint85
We as in abhi and I. There're two of us asking the same question, no? So plural.

StiltmanFTW
We as in abhi and I.

He allowed you to ride his elephant?

abhilegend
"We're"? Hmmmm....

Anyways... Sinestro I guess? Also wasn't Parallax hostless when Clark took Sinestro's ring and sucked him in?
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FSneHbQOfio/Wa-xCa_LGgI/AAAAAAABXRE/2TjBiyOrxbc8kTrAn3s90Her4cetV8LzwCLcBGAs/s1600/007_0015.jpg
Superman overpowered him when he Parallax was trying to possess him. That has never happened before.Originally posted by celeyhyga17

That's not what I was asking.

StiltmanFTW
Why are you sleeping with DarkSaint?

I was saving myself for you, abhi sad

celeyhyga17
Superman overpowered him when he Parallax was trying to possess him. That has never happened before.
That's not what I was asking.
He did?

Doesn't matter what u asked. What matters is what I stated. schmoll

abhilegend
He did?

Doesn't matter what u asked. What matters is what I stated. schmoll
Yes.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2p53_g1gBJQ/WZQGnInV6OI/AAAAAAAAqz4/R04hLTNkhIkQRNQCccWltV3qps6HrCNowCLcBGAs/s1600/008_0016.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eaWLyBd9UYs/WZQGnh9KC2I/AAAAAAAAqz8/TsNVNup1bnYrAOoxM-zxN6CVpKzov7MzQCLcBGAs/s1600/008_0017.jpgOriginally posted by StiltmanFTW
Why are you sleeping with DarkSaint?

I was saving myself for you, abhi sad
This homo............

RealityWarper

The writers.

mighty adam
Hulk fans are the worst thor fans are pretty kool superman we can own up him losing or when we believe he would. Hulk fans think the one trick pony always wins or have a shot sentry fans are kinda stupid too

RealityWarper
Originally posted by mighty adam
Hulk fans are the worst thor fans are pretty kool superman we can own up him losing or when we believe he would. Hulk fans think the one trick pony always wins or have a shot sentry fans are kinda stupid too

Hulk fans are super cool on KMC.

Honestly take a look on other forums and you will see what I am talking about...

I have the feeling that you are overgeneralizing a bit.

Astner
Thor was pretty neat before Jane tore his balls off and glued them to her own crotch.

quanchi112
Lol at the overreaction of Thor. Comic book fans are so sensitive.

Damborgson
Reverse the roles. Thanos is now a woman....named Thanos. Thanos' new name is MentorSon. He drops to a fraction of his power and can't use his tech because it finds him too pathetic and goes to female Thanos. His black order turns from him and he just walks around armorless like a giant purple hemerroid getting beaten by people under his class. No reaction at all?

Its worse than that, but just an example.

celeyhyga17
Yes.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2p53_g1gBJQ/WZQGnInV6OI/AAAAAAAAqz4/R04hLTNkhIkQRNQCccWltV3qps6HrCNowCLcBGAs/s1600/008_0016.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eaWLyBd9UYs/WZQGnh9KC2I/AAAAAAAAqz8/TsNVNup1bnYrAOoxM-zxN6CVpKzov7MzQCLcBGAs/s1600/008_0017.jpg

Ah so it was hostless... Which was my point from the start.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Damborgson
Reverse the roles. Thanos is now a woman....named Thanos. Thanos' new name is MentorSon. He drops to a fraction of his power and can't use his tech because it finds him too pathetic and goes to female Thanos. His black order turns from him and he just walks around armorless like a giant purple hemerroid getting beaten by people under his class. No reaction at all?

Its worse than that, but just an example. Ok let me explain the difference between a hero and a villain. Thor faced adversity far more frequently than Thanos since he has his own monthly title for years. We haven't seen the same from Thanos over the long haul. We have seen Thanos doubt himself and face self doubt to come out on top before. I didn't cry foul or throw my hands up in dismay because until you face adversity you don't know what kind of man you are. I always have supreme faith in Thanos despite the differences in opinion of the writers and Thanos.

This is adversity for Thor and he will come out on top again and return to the status quo. I have faith in Thor. I always have as a character. My favorite Thor of all time was Reigning Thor when he lost his worthiness and had Loki believing him which is a stark contrast to typical Thor. Enjoy the differences and realize he will return. Never lose faith. Ever.

RealityWarper
Ok let me explain the difference between a hero and a villain. Thor faced adversity far more frequently than Thanos since he has his own monthly title for years. We haven't seen the same from Thanos over the long haul. We have seen Thanos doubt himself and face self doubt to come out on top before. I didn't cry foul or throw my hands up in dismay because until you face adversity you don't know what kind of man you are. I always have supreme faith in Thanos despite the differences in opinion of the writers and Thanos.

This is adversity for Thor and he will come out on top again and return to the status quo. I have faith in Thor. I always have as a character. My favorite Thor of all time was Reigning Thor when he lost his worthiness and had Loki believing him which is a stark contrast to typical Thor. Enjoy the differences and realize he will return. Never lose faith. Ever.

People complain but my favourites characters always make very few appearances. laughing out loud

I think that they are too powerful for the writers to use in most stories.

Damborgson
Ok let me explain the difference between a hero and a villain. Thor faced adversity far more frequently than Thanos since he has his own monthly title for years. We haven't seen the same from Thanos over the long haul. We have seen Thanos doubt himself and face self doubt to come out on top before. I didn't cry foul or throw my hands up in dismay because until you face adversity you don't know what kind of man you are. I always have supreme faith in Thanos despite the differences in opinion of the writers and Thanos.

Thats a huge dodge to my question. You could put every bit of adversity and self doubt that Thanos has had in his entire career, and it would not be comparable to what happened to Thor in the past 3 years. And Thor has had to usher the death of all the gods when he ended Rangarok. He cut a path for Surtur to get to Sif. he doesn't need lectures on adversity.

Reverse the roles, would you really be so optimistic ?

darthgoober

It's crazy because the (sorry Bada) mods look at me as the problem when the problem is soooooo much bigger than me. A single person can not do as much damage to a website as what has happened here. No matter how much I can't stand H1, I have never thought in my head that I am leaving KMC because of him. The problem is bigger than me. Especially when you have grade A debaters leaving and lurking around without even posting (Rage, Scoobles, Goober, celey has started to back away from posting as much, and the list goes on) because of these same issues.
Hey I'm still around, I just don't bother anymore for the most part lol

And that's why I see the 'Superfans' seeming to run others off.

Five, three years ago, a Hulk/Superman thread would be competitive. At the same time, new scans could be relied on on a weekly basis.

Now? Superfans can use showings from OWAW, Final Crisis, PLUS NU52 etc. Hulk fans have to rely on old scans (if they want to be competitive) at which point it's nothing new, or they're forced to use Cho, who is nowhere near Banner levels.

Whilst every week, Superman garners more feats.

So it looks like Superfans are stifling the forum, when it's actually just the reliability of new evidence and proofs (which keeps things fresh) that is also to blame.
Here's the thing though, there's nothing wrong with their old feats. Feats don't have to be new to be valid and newer feats aren't actually MORE valid than older feats. The "current versions of characters" stipulation in the rules has been corrupted to mean as such by many, but that's not actually what that stipulation is talking about. What that stipulation has always meant, is that if "Thor" is listed as the thread participant then right now it means Jane Thor by default. It doesn't mean that in a thread featuring Odinson w/hammer is about "Odinson as he was portrayed for a year and a half before losing the hammer".

Yeah he has, but new 52 Superman suddenly gaining all the feats of pre 52 is.....a good boost, won't you say? And vice versa.

OWAW Superman, who without the sundip can bench the Earth for five days etc etc.

A "boost"? Nope, not in the slightest. It certainly gives him a more expansive library of feats, but not a higher quality of them. Do you really think that his Earth weight feat is more impressive than lifting the supposedly infinite weight of that book?

I'm tempted to actually explain in depth on what the problems plaguing KMC are(again lol), but honestly I don't think anyone cares anymore. It has less to do with Superfans directly though than it does a number of double standards that have become the accepted norm on the forum that stifle good debates right from the outset.

quanchi112
Thats a huge dodge to my question. You could put every bit of adversity and self doubt that Thanos has had in his entire career, and it would not be comparable to what happened to Thor in the past 3 years. And Thor has had to usher the death of all the gods when he ended Rangarok. He cut a path for Surtur to get to Sif. he doesn't need lectures on adversity.

Reverse the roles, would you really be so optimistic ? I will always believe in Thanos as you should in Thor. He will be fine in the end. Trust me. You're just rattled the status quo changed and rattled by the insecure Superman fans who are exaggerating this.

carver9
@Darth...

Please list the problems. It need to be said.

carver9
I will always believe in Thanos as you should in Thor. He will be fine in the end. Trust me. You're just rattled the status quo changed and rattled by the insecure Superman fans who are exaggerating this.

He's no Thor fan anymore. He gave Superman a solid majority over Thor.

darthgoober
@Darth...

Please list the problems. It need to be said.
I might after I put the kids to bed, it's likely to be one of my long winded analysis and I can't devote that kind of attention to a post while they're destoying my house lol

carver9
@Darksaint (read your posts through people quotes)...

I understand Superman benching earth weight but I would not put that above Hulk nearly depleting In-betweener of his power via strength. Not even close honestly. Superman ft is highly impressive whereas Hulk ft is insane.

quanchi112
He's no Thor fan anymore. He gave Superman a solid majority over Thor. Thor fans need to toughen up. I may be needed to don the hammer or battle axe.

LordofBrooklyn
There are NO problems on KMC!!!!

I HAVE USHERED IN A NEW GOLDEN AGE FOR BOTH THE HOUSE OF EL AND KMC!!!

celeyhyga17

The whole unworthy thing is pretty much him consciously/subconsciously believing that all gods are not worthy of their supposed wardship(mortals?). He's basically limiting himself.

RealityWarper
There are NO problems on KMC!!!!

I HAVE USHERED IN A NEW GOLDEN AGE FOR BOTH THE HOUSE OF EL AND KMC!!!

VOTE LOB FOR PRESIDENT ! >_<

quanchi112
The whole unworthy thing is pretty much him consciously/subconsciously believing that all gods are not worthy of their supposed wardship(mortals?). He's basically limiting himself. Self doubt can lead to growth. Have faith.

Damborgson
I will always believe in Thanos as you should in Thor. He will be fine in the end. Trust me. You're just rattled the status quo changed and rattled by the insecure Superman fans who are exaggerating this.

There's no going back from this man. His history is damaged. Superman fans be damned. thumb up

He's no Thor fan anymore. He gave Superman a solid majority over Thor.

I've done what I've had to do to survive these time Carver. You have no right to judge.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111225301/4582848-tumblr_nc8ebcjf0l1taavdwo1_500.jpg

quanchi112
There's no going back from this man. His history is damaged. Superman fans be damned. thumb up

I've done what I've had to do to survive these time Carver. You have no right to judge.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111225301/4582848-tumblr_nc8ebcjf0l1taavdwo1_500.jpg History always changes but even if it's too much for you to stand everything good and bad is one retcon away.

carver9

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111225301/4582848-tumblr_nc8ebcjf0l1taavdwo1_500.jpg

When Superman had a bad yr, they still repped him, even during those hard times. Thor have enough fts to back him against any Herald. You lost site bro.

cdtm

Come to the Church of Rand. It's a safe haven of ever growing feats and character awesomeness that will never, ever disappoint you.

..just stay away from that series by the Canadian who has him babysitting some school girl kid, arguing with a nanny who calls him pampered, and running around a city getting snot blown on him by weird dragons out of Ghost Busters..

LordofBrooklyn

IT CAN ALL END WITH JUST ONE MERE GESTURE!!!!

http://wallsdesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Superman-logo-png.png

abhilegend
Ah so it was hostless... Which was my point from the start.
ermm

Nobody has resisted Parallax like that trying to take possession. Not Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner or even Ganthet.

Further Sinestro was trying to absorb Parallax for hours and failed.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by darthgoober

Here's the thing though, there's nothing wrong with their old feats. Feats don't have to be new to be valid and newer feats aren't actually MORE valid than older feats. The "current versions of characters" stipulation in the rules has been corrupted to mean as such by many, but that's not actually what that stipulation is talking about. What that stipulation has always meant, is that if "Thor" is listed as the thread participant then right now it means Jane Thor by default. It doesn't mean that in a thread featuring Odinson w/hammer is about "Odinson as he was portrayed for a year and a half before losing the hammer".

Never said there was anything wrong, or invalid, with old scans. Am actually saying the opposite.

Just that there were no new feats, to keep debates fresh. A Thor/Hulk/Superman thread would have the exact same scans, same arguments etc now as it would have 10 years ago, if I stipulated only pre-52/Odinson with Mjolnir/Banner. Nothing fresh. The same Thor with Worldtree/Midgard Serpent scan would be used, Superman lifting Spectre/Infinite book/turning Mageddon's gears/pulling 1/3rd Earth etc would be used, and the same arguments would be used against it. In fact, I predict some people may even read this post and get so triggered they'd rush in screaming its been debunked etc etc.

So no change from 2007.

Except now, if I just did a Hulk/Superman thread, it would be Cho and HIS new feats....against Superman and his more expansive library of feats.

EXACTLY. You use the word 'supposedly'. So on the one hand, you (as a potential debater) would accept without argument, that Superman benched the Earth for 5 days, no sun, no rest yadda yadda. But bring up the infinite book and it's all 'no, it was only SAID to have infinite PAGES', 'Well, Ultraman read to the end', 'Are you forgetting Billy?' etc etc.

But now, he has a stone cold feat. Which he didn't have before. Which cannot be argued against. So yeah, for BATTLEBOARD purposes, it's more impressive/cast-iron.

@Darksaint (read your posts through people quotes)...

I understand Superman benching earth weight but I would not put that above Hulk nearly depleting In-betweener of his power via strength. Not even close honestly. Superman ft is highly impressive whereas Hulk ft is insane.

REAAALLY not my point, butin fact, this post highlights EXACTLY what I am trying to pinpoint as being wrong. My point was, Superman has new feats to use thanks to DC amalgamating him. Hulk is no longer Banner. Cho is now the Hulk (and has been for nearly 2 years now). Cho never nearly depleted InBetweener.

If you wanted to make an argument using Banner showings, then it just reverts back to the good old days - and everyone has seen the same tired old arguments.

And so, people would leave. There's nothing new to type about Banner vs Clark. No new insights, or canon feats that fans on both sides haven't seen before. Yeah, we've all seen the InBetweener scans, from Longshot Saves the MArvel Universe when it was released back in 2013. That's FOUR years ago. Four years of rehashing and repeating the same feats.

DarkSaint85
Imagine if next week, Banner returned, and said something along the lines of what WW said about Superman. The thing about the Hulk is....even when he went Worldbreaker....HE ALWAYS HELD BACK.

Hulk fans would spontaneously combust.

THAT is what I meant. Week in, week out, DC have given Superman good feats. He does this. Does that. Someone says this or that about him.

Hulk fans, however, have to rehash the same old sentences they typed back in the day. Still valid,of course. Not saying they're not valid. AT ALL. But it's boring, and soon one would tire of doing the same thing over and over. Imagine abhi, who a lot of you hate....but he only uses the same scans over and over again. Never brings any new scans.

Let's step back from Superman/Hulk for a minute. Deathstroke vs Deadpool.

Back in the day, it would get to quite a few pages. DS would be stronger, DP faster, whatever. HF and all that jazz. Put Wolverine in there too.

Now? On page 1, two words would be typed. Ikon Suit. A scan would be posted (you know the one,I don't even need to link to it).

And that would be that. Is it DS fans who are to blame? Is it their fault DC published a comic where he goes up against frigging Superman (and it hasn't been the last or the first time either)?

And so, DS fans would run rampant on the forums. But until Marvel equips it's street characters with inertron like metals or something like that, something to get past the suit (or DC downgrades DS) well....

And that's ignoring the fact Wolverine = Laura (yes I know Logan's coming back, but he's not back yet).

quanchi112
ermm

Nobody has resisted Parallax like that trying to take possession. Not Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner or even Ganthet.

Further Sinestro was trying to absorb Parallax for hours and failed. Lies.

celeyhyga17
ermm

Further Sinestro was trying to absorb Parallax for hours and failed.
Not really disputing that.
I was referring to what PR said how he "controlled it with ease" later on. To which I said hostless emotional entities have been overpowered many times and some with ease.

The comic made a point of how Sinestro was hurt or still recovering from his fight with Hal. So a little bitbof context to that.

abhilegend
Not really disputing that.
I was referring to what PR said how he "controlled it with ease" later on. To which I said hostless emotional entities have been overpowered many times and some with ease.

The comic made a point of how Sinestro was hurt or still recovering from his fight with Hal. So a little bitbof context to that.
Even then Sinestro was trying to do it for hours and failed. Superman did it in moments.

That's about as high you can get in willpower contest. I doubt even Hal could do that and he was shown a complete noob trying to use the yellow ring.

celeyhyga17
Gud for Supes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hal replicates the feat considering the feats of will he's had in the past.

darthgoober

Never said there was anything wrong, or invalid, with old scans. Am actually saying the opposite.

Just that there were no new feats, to keep debates fresh. A Thor/Hulk/Superman thread would have the exact same scans, same arguments etc now as it would have 10 years ago, if I stipulated only pre-52/Odinson with Mjolnir/Banner. Nothing fresh. The same Thor with Worldtree/Midgard Serpent scan would be used, Superman lifting Spectre/Infinite book/turning Mageddon's gears/pulling 1/3rd Earth etc would be used, and the same arguments would be used against it. In fact, I predict some people may even read this post and get so triggered they'd rush in screaming its been debunked etc etc.

So no change from 2007.

Except now, if I just did a Hulk/Superman thread, it would be Cho and HIS new feats....against Superman and his more expansive library of feats.

Yeah but see, a lack of new feats isn't actually the problem for good debaters from the "old school". We were debating before scan bombing became prevalent in the first place based primarily on logic and common sense. And besides, it's not like Marvel's newer comics don't dish out plenty of feats... Hell Thor's fight that was damaging other planets can easily match(and arguably exceed) any striking/durability feats the merged Supes can muster. The thing is that it frequently seems as though lowballing feats from Marvel is allowed while lowballing feats from DC frequently gets outright shut down by the Mods. Now I can't say whether or not that's because Marvel fans are less likely to hit the report button, that the Mods are more bothered by the Marvel fans articulation of their arguments or what, but it's something that happens.

EXACTLY. You use the word 'supposedly'. So on the one hand, you (as a potential debater) would accept without argument, that Superman benched the Earth for 5 days, no sun, no rest yadda yadda. But bring up the infinite book and it's all 'no, it was only SAID to have infinite PAGES', 'Well, Ultraman read to the end', 'Are you forgetting Billy?' etc etc.

But now, he has a stone cold feat. Which he didn't have before. Which cannot be argued against. So yeah, for BATTLEBOARD purposes, it's more impressive/cast-iron.

That's just me, I view ALL massive feats with skepticism. I put the infinite book feat in the same category as I do Thor's feats involving the Midgard Serpent and having his gravity infinitely increased, or Herc lifting the weight of the Heavens/Universe. They're all unquantifiable in such a way that they're automatically superior to any quantifiable feats because the whole point of them is that they're supposed to be flat out impossible for ANYONE to do. Not all unquantifiable feats are like that but the one's that are supposed to be totally beyond human comprehension are. Quantifiable feats are good, but it's the existence of a good number of unquantifiable feats that separates mid heralds from high heralds. It's the reason that Captain Marvel is Mid while Supes is high. Because even though at his best CM=SM, at Supes's best CM<SM. Same thing goes for guys like Thor and BRB.

DarkSaint85
It's not just scan bombing. It's new feats AND new arguments. Sure, good debaters back in the day could argue...but once youve had the same argument backed up (or not) with the same scans..... What left is there to do?

darthgoober
It's not just scan bombing. It's new feats AND new arguments. Sure, good debaters back in the day could argue...but once youve had the same argument backed up (or not) with the same scans..... What left is there to do?
Well put it this way, I personally don't mind rehashing old arguements as long as my older points aren't being ignored because they're old. Neither does/did Bran, Scoobs, Blair, ODG, Rage, Ambient, and several others... and I know that for a fact because the decline in the quality of debates taking away from our incentive to debate in the first place is something that I've discussed with all of them at some point. You're free to believe me or not as your prerogative, but it's honestly because KMC has went from being the middle ground between CBR and herochat to becoming a DC favoring version of herochat.

abhilegend
Well put it this way, I personally don't mind rehashing old arguements as long as my older points aren't being ignored because they're old. Neither does/did Bran, Scoobs, Blair, ODG, Rage, Ambient, and several others... and I know that for a fact because the decline in the quality of debates taking away from our incentive to debate in the first place is something that I've discussed with all of them at some point. You're free to believe me or not as your prerogative, but it's honestly because KMC has went from being the middle ground between CBR and herochat to becoming a DC favoring version of herochat.
I'm not surprised that most of your list were huge marvel fanboys.

And this isn't DC version of herochat. It's just Superman who isn't considered doormat for marvel heralds here. Most of DC characters are still heavily underestimated.

mmm

darthgoober
Case in point...

I'm not surprised that most of your list were huge marvel fanboys.

And this isn't DC version of herochat. It's just Superman who isn't considered doormat for marvel heralds here. Most of DC characters are still heavily underestimated.

mmm

...the label "fanboy" as abhi just used it is a form of bashing/flaming as specifically listed in the forum rules but I bet almost anything that abhi won't actually get a warning for using it or even be told to knock it off. On the other hand, if I or those I listed started throwing it around as freely as he does we'd most certainly be called out on it. Not because the mods favor abhi over us, but because they actually expect us to be able to have a reasonable discussion. Trolls are allowed to troll... this is a problem that takes away good debaters incentive to put in any effort.

abhilegend
ermm

You think calling someone a fanboy is flaming?

But calling me a troll is all fine and dandy, huh?

"Id"
On the other Hand....its a great time to be GL Fan. Sinestro or Hal are reaping in the rewards. peaches

abhilegend
On the other Hand....its a great time to be GL Fan. Sinestro or Hal are reaping in the rewards. peaches
thumb up

While Thor is a drunken hobo, Surfer is starring in a shitty Dr Who fanfiction, Hulk is dead.

darthgoober
ermm

You think calling someone a fanboy is flaming?

But calling me a troll is all fine and dandy, huh?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9397832& amp;highlight=fanboy+biased+forumid%3A77+userid%3A
502#post9397832

And I didn't call you a troll, I just said that trolls are allowed to troll.

"Id"
This is also the worst time to be X-Man Nate Grey fan. Marvel give giveth and taketh away.srsly

abhilegend
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9397832& amp;highlight=fanboy+biased+forumid%3A77+userid%3A
502#post9397832

And I didn't call you a troll, I just said that trolls are allowed to troll.

Maybe next time you will read the rule properly. I'm not debating here or trying to start a flame war.

Oh and.

darthgoober
Maybe next time you will read the rule properly. I'm not debating here or trying to start a flame war.

Oh and.

Lol as I already pointed out, I didn't call you a troll. I simply pointed out that you seem to be allowed to flame and bash, and then pointed out that trolls are allowed to troll. I never made the connection between your Flamming/bashing and trolling, if that's a connection that your mind made though... maybe it's something you ought to think about.

DarkSaint85

But would they mind if they rehashed their old arguments - and their (same old) opponents rehashed theirs?

Poster 1: ABC!
Poster 2: No!!!!! XYZ!

One month later:

2 years later:

5 years later:

What was the definition of insanity again?

abhilegend
Lol as I already pointed out, I didn't call you a troll. I simply pointed out that you seem to be allowed to flame and bash, and then pointed out that trolls are allowed to troll. I never made the connection between your Flamming/bashing and trolling, if that's a connection that your mind made though... maybe it's something you ought to think about.
Just as I never said who exactly was a fanboy yet you label me as bashing.

I've sworn off flaming or bashing. It's just not worth it.

darthgoober
But would they mind if they rehashed their old arguments - and their (same old) opponents rehashed theirs?

One month later:

2 years later:

5 years later:

What was the definition of insanity again?
See here's the thing about that... it didn't used to be that way. You see GOOD debates don't end up forever caught in those loops. Back when the quality posters were actually participating people would eventually either agree to disagree on certain things, conceed the point, or Mods would step in and point out who was actually hanging up the arguement.

darthgoober
Just as I never said who exactly was a fanboy yet you label me as bashing.

I've sworn off flaming or bashing. It's just not worth it.
Whatever you gotta tell yourself abhi. Now say I'm running away as if it's a legitimate claim and let me get back to my more satisfying discussion with DS.

DarkSaint85
See here's the thing about that... it didn't used to be that way. You see GOOD debates don't end up forever caught in those loops. Back when the quality posters were actually participating people would eventually either agree to disagree on certain things, conceed the point, or Mods would step in and point out who was actually hanging up the arguement.

Yah, I get you - but what then?

Without new material, where would you go the next time the same debate turned up?

darthgoober
Yah, I get you - but what then?

Without new material, where would you go the next time the same debate turned up?
Simple, the same debates don't pop up nearly as frequently between posters UNLESS something new is introduced. Similar debates will pop involving other people and the same debates will sometimes occure when one side starts gaining too much ground just to demonstrate that there's an arguement to be made to the contrary, but for the most part you just find other things to debate about. The only reason to continue saying the EXACT same thing to the same person over and over is because they're flat out ignoring your point and good debaters shy away from those debates anyway.

Philosophía
Mr. Master had it right.

You can save up all of your arguments in word documents, and then copy/paste them in every thread.

Also, lol @ calling out abhi, while complimenting odg/rage as debaters, or persons that are missed.

Don't think you're from the outside looking in the 'fanboy area', goob. There are no 'centrists' on a f*cking comic book character fighting forum. And abhi's no more extreme than you are.

darthgoober

LordofBrooklyn
Neither does/did Bran, Scoobs, Blair, ODG, Rage, Ambient, and several others...

1.Branla- BROKE HIM
2.Scoobless- FEARS ME
3.ODG- ANNIHILATED
4.Rage- EVISCERATED

All fell VICTIM to my ascent in power here at KMC.

THE DEBATES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!!!!

abhilegend
Whatever you gotta tell yourself abhi. Now say I'm running away as if it's a legitimate claim and let me get back to my more satisfying discussion with DS.
You're running from what exactly?

abhilegend
I didn't call out abhi, he injected himself into the discussion after I brought posters who're currently being missed.

And I know I'm a fanboy, but I seriously disagree about being as bad as others. In fact, I actually won an award one time as being the most reasonable fanboy(along with a whole slew of other awards) so I'd say I'm pretty "centrist" when it comes to actually evaluating evidence. Not in my personal preference of comics(which I have no problem admiting I USED to favor Marvel before they got stupid and I basically gave up on the whole genre), but when in regards to actually debating I do a pretty damn good job of giving the other side their due.
You didn't call me out but you sure acted like today's state of forum is somehow Superman fans' fault and the posters who favored marvel characters were some saints who were chased away by sinners like us.

Don't try to revise history.

Philosophía
I didn't call out abhi, he injected himself into the discussion after I brought posters who're currently being missed.

And I know I'm a fanboy, but I seriously disagree about being as bad as others. In fact, I actually won an award one time as being the most reasonable fanboy(along with a whole slew of other awards) so I'd say I'm pretty "centrist" when it comes to actually evaluating evidence. Not in my personal preference of comics(which I have no problem admiting I USED to favor Marvel before they got stupid and I basically gave up on the whole genre), but when in regards to actually debating I do a pretty damn good job of giving the other side their due. About as bad as others - compared to somebody like quanchi? Sure, you're not. But he's not even a 'poster'. He is not debating at all - he is just trolling and trying to get a rise out of people. 80% of the forum has him on ignore. Compared to somebody like abhi? No. The only difference is that he is more aggressive but in terms of facts and knowledge, you'd be hard pressed to find him empty handed.

But that's just my opinion. It doesn't mean anything. There are Superman fans who dislike abhi, too. Some would like him to be more tempered, but it's not his fault that the characters he is supporting have the feats to beat the shit out of others. I have Thor fans that I like , Hulk fans that I like , Thanos/Surfer fans that I like . Superman fans that I dislike etc. We all have our preferences, and 'sides'. It's a waste of time to circlejerk as 'centrists' with forum medals and stay on the imaginary high horse to make up non-existent double standards. There are only biases, and how well we argue them. Let's not bullshit ourselves.

Calling out mods for bias, when carver, quanchi and a slew of others are still on the forum, more than a decade later, is just bitter as f*ck. It's not the 'Superman side''s fault that Thor/Surfer/Hulk side has lost the long run battle on the forum. Trying to scratch back at them won't change that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>