Morlun vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Standard Vulcan. Spiderverse Morlun. They meet and immediately detest each other. Who wins?

No prep or BFR.

leonidas
tough one. morlun can drain power but i don't see him being able to drain vulcan. his control is too good. i COULD however see vulcan draining morlun by reversing things. maybe.

if draining is a draw, i'd go with vulcan more often than not i think. too much versatility, though given the way glads dealt with vulcan, not hard to see morlun doing something similar.

slight edge overall to vulcan imo.

basilisk
If they fail to drain each other, physically Morlun would be hard to stop though. He may well be able to do what Glads did.

Genii96
Didn't Vulcan have some of his powers drained when he got beat by gladiator that time?

OT
I believe Vulcan's energy manipulation is superior and he was strong enough to handle BB physically while barely having any flesh on

DarkSaint85
Vulcan.

Morlun tanked vibranium tipped nukes.

Vulcan took a full on scream from Black Bolt.....

basilisk
Wasn't Vulcan absorbing the energy from the scream to do that though? He might not be able to do that here.

DarkSaint85
Vulcan has absorbed kinetic from punches, right?

basilisk
Maybe. There are other ways to physically kill someone though.

Also, does Vulcan straight up absorb life force energy like Morlun? And would he be able to defend against it if used on him?

DarkSaint85
Vulcan has also messed with brains before.

Moruln to my knowledge hasn't shown anything against internal mind attacks and messing with brain electricity.

And yes he can absorb life force:
http://i.imgur.com/nVbATdN.jpg

Genii96
Originally posted by basilisk
Wasn't Vulcan absorbing the energy from the scream to do that though? He might not be able to do that here.

He didn't absorb the scream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.