Mr. Oz (Jor-El) Vs Brainiac (Convergence)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
https://i.imgur.com/ThCP7YB.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/DhB50Ee.jpg

Galan007
laughing out loud

As of right now, Brainiac stomps... He was a fully multiversal being.

Zack M
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing out loud

As of right now, Brainiac stomps... He was a fully multiversal being.

That didn't stop Oz from stopping Mxy, even if it was temporary.

Galan007
...With a very specific plot-device that isn't applicable in a featureless, forum setting.

Convergence Brainiac reset the fuggin multiverse. Jor doesn't have shit on that right now. smile

Philosophía
...With a very specific plot-device that isn't applicable in a featureless, forum setting.

Convergence Brainiac reset the fuggin multiverse. Jor doesn't have shit on that right now. smile thumb up

On another note, I'm impressed as hell by Tim's 'hacking' of uber-as-shit tech.

-K-M-
Brainiac (Convergence) vs Mister Mind (52)

How would you see that go?

Galan007
iirc, Mr. Mind was just f*cking with the local 52 multiverse, whereas 'Convergiac' was f*cking with the infinite pre-crisis multiverse.

Zack M

Convergence Brainiac reset the fuggin multiverse. Jor doesn't have shit on that right now. smile

What if both get an equal amount of prep? And any of their gear, tech?

-K-M-
iirc, Mr. Mind was just f*cking with the local 52 multiverse, whereas 'Convergiac' was f*cking with the infinite pre-crisis multiverse.

Oh right forgot about that. Yeah pretty damn uber

Galan007
Originally posted by Zack M
What if both get an equal amount of prep? And any of their gear, tech? Then Convergiac stomps.

I remind you: the ONLY reason Jor-El was able to imprison Mxy at all is because he was caught completely off-guard by Jor's booby-trap. Moreover, Mxy showed us that it was within his power to escape the prison the ENTIRE time -- he only stayed there as long as he did in hopes that Superman would come looking for him.

Cool prep/tech feat for Jor, I suppose, but certainly not something he could pull against a *prepared* Mxy, imo... And the same logic applies to Convergiac: in a one-on-one battle it'd be nigh-impossible to catch an entity like that off-guard. /shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.