Wild Child vs Wildcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Oh well.

Who wins?

-K-M-
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9e/37/3d/9e373d4c5dbf770793ecdf956e9b9bc6.gif

-K-M-
Romulous and wild heart versions of Wild Child would win. All others would loose

leonidas
geezus, are u citing different versions of wild child? how r u canadian...? smh

-K-M-
Originally posted by leonidas
geezus, are u citing different versions of wild child? how r u canadian...? smh

Ahem even wild child splits his variations. They all were pretty different

riv6672
Wildcat FTW.

Flyattractor
Only thing that saves WC is HF. FACT

beatboks
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Only thing that saves WC is HF. FACT

He doesn't have a HF. He comes back to life if killed but he can still be beaten to a bloody pulp and has been put in a coma

-K-M-
Originally posted by beatboks
He doesn't have a HF. He comes back to life if killed but he can still be beaten to a bloody pulp and has been put in a coma

WC has a healing factor. Also comes back to life when killed? Hmmm?

Flyattractor
meh. Same thing.

-K-M-
This is news to me he dies and comes back. Beat you thinking wolverine? He had that for a period

beatboks
Originally posted by -K-M-
This is news to me he dies and comes back. Beat you thinking wolverine? He had that for a period

No I'm thinking WC / Ted Grant.
the ability was first brought up in a JLA/JSA story that introduced Jakeem Thunder. He was killed and then came back to life. Hr was asked since when iy was possible and he replied since the beginning. Foota keep your advantages close to the chest.

it was then the diff story detailing how it occurred basically in his early Adventures he had been magically turned into a cat Zatanna turned him back and the result of that was that he gained 9 lives. There was then another story in JSA classified with he and Jay Garrick were in a battle, during which the remainder of his lives were almost used up leaving him only one again. Each death has himnrevive at the physical age he last died at. Part of the reason for his yourhful vitality. Finally he was killed again and came back to life. Mr Terrific and Dr midnight concluded that he can only be killed completely of he is killed 9 times in thw same 24 hrs.

riv6672
^^^while that isnt common knowledge, inalways thought it was a cool twist to explain his youth, and give him an ace in the hole for a well read writer to use.

-K-M-
Oh yes yes. Fly I believe was talking about wildchild not wildcat. Both shortforms are WC so can get confusing

krisblaze
I don't see how wildchild could lose this?

riv6672
^^^I believe you.

Flyattractor
So what EXACTLY are WC's powers and stats?

At least for this thread?

krisblaze
He's a lesser Wolverine/Sabretooth.

At times he can compete at other times he's outmatched.

I don't know if KM did a respect thread, if not then maybe it's time to do one.

-K-M-
He has one but photobucket went full retard so all the links are pointless...but here

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=2442.0

As already mentioned wild child evolves into different forms

1. Classic wild child - feral fighter. Lower version of wolverine and sabretooth but st times can put up a fight against them. Other times he is overmatched

2. Weapon omega - no longer feral. Human like and was trained by the best in the world to be a skilled h2h. Nick fury even trained him

3. Wildheart - still human like but feral tendicities are slowly coming up. Pretty tough. Had an even fight with wolverine

4. X-Factor - ignored everything prior. Reverted him into an immature teenager. At the end of the series he evolved into a super feral mode...which was ignored in his next appearances. Sabretooth bullied him around in his teenage feral form. The upgrades feral form only had one appearance

5. Weapon x - looks like a bald headed vampire. Terrible rendition. This form doesn't have a healing factor and did nothing of note worthy under then beat sunfire by shooting him

6. Romulus upgrade - most powerful form. Faster then wolverine and claws that that have poison on them that can even put wolverine to sleep for 2 days. He beat wolverine, sabretooth and Sasquatch without much issue

krisblaze
Wild Child had some decent showings in Weapon X though, he had two iterations there.

Tieri is obsessed with Sabretooth tho...

-K-M-
Two iterations? What was the other one? I don't even remember any good showings in weapon x haha

krisblaze
Two iterations? What was the other one? I don't even remember any good showings in weapon x haha

Goblin form and bald forn

-K-M-
Originally posted by krisblaze
Goblin form and bald forn

Same form

krisblaze
Same form

The goblin form seemed nigh-powerless though

Mendax
Wildcat wins.

-K-M-
Originally posted by krisblaze
The goblin form seemed nigh-powerless though

Yeah but that was intended to be the same form. In the one shot weapon x - wild child it was the bald head look on cover and rest of issue was goblin look. Think writer had to do something with him as sabretooth (writers fav) was gone so started to treat him better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.