Flatliners

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable

Silent Master
I remember hearing people talk about this movie, the funny part was they didn't realize it was a remake.

Kazenji
well its a sequel too because Kiefer Sutherland reprises his character.

Sable
Originally posted by Silent Master
I remember hearing people talk about this movie, the funny part was they didn't realize it was a remake.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

The original is garbage. I mean it's fcking horrible.

Flyattractor
I was wondering if this was a remake.

NemeBro
0% on RT, whew lad.

Silent Master
Wow, that's lower than bvs, I didn't think that was possible.

Dr Will Hatch
I guess you can say it was dead on arrival.

Esau Cairn
I remember Jacob's Ladder coming out about the same time as the original & it being superior with the similar themes.

NemeBro
Wow, that's lower than bvs, I didn't think that was possible. You didn't think getting lower than a 27% on RT was possible? Superhero movies older than BvS have gotten considerably worse, much less movies of any genre.

Silent Master
You actually took the time to look up what their Rotten Tomatoes score was?

Sable
Originally posted by NemeBro
0% on RT, whew lad.

Oh wow that's badlaughing out loud

http://ew.com/movies/2017/09/29/flatliners-remake-critics-reviews/

Patient_Leech
Seriously, search function. It does seem to malfunction in Chrome and Firefox I guess. But it seems to work fine in IE and Opera.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=644371&highlight=title%3A%28Flatliners%29

Sable
I use chrome. Stop being a kaz

NemeBro
You actually took the time to look up what their Rotten Tomatoes score was? You mean you didn't know BvS's RT score? Then how would you have known that Flatliners was lower? mmm

Sable
He knew because it got 0%.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sable

How about stop being a dick and use the search function

-------

Despite it getting 0% on RT

the best i've seen from reviews is an 3/5, Saying its about on par with the 1990 movie.

Sable
Originally posted by Kazenji
How about stop being a dick and use the search function

-------

Despite it getting 0% on RT

the best i've seen from reviews is an 3/5, Saying its about on par with the 1990 movie.

Search function doesn't work on Chrome, also stop being a kaz.

Kazenji
Maybe you're using the search function wrong.

Sable
Teach me Obi Wan

Patient_Leech
There is nothing wrong with my grammar, syntax, or my sense of humor. I'm no Kaz. laughing out loud

Search function doesn't work on Chrome, also stop being a kaz.
You just told Kaz to stop being a kaz. He IS Kaz. He can't stop being what he is! laughing out loud

Kazenji
At least its better then being a Quan, chasing after those underage boys.

Patient_Leech
That's true. That ****er is obnoxious. laughing out loud

Surtur

Sable
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
There is nothing wrong with my grammar, syntax, or my sense of humor. I'm no Kaz. laughing out loud

You just told Kaz to stop being a kaz. He IS Kaz. He can't stop being what he is! laughing out loud

I believe he can change.

Surtur
Originally posted by Kazenji
At least its better then being a Quan, chasing after those underage boys.

So he likes underage boys, does he? Hmm, and he seems to have a fascination with disfigured people like orcs. Wait, I know who his deepest crush is on:

https://i.imgur.com/VSHWaW5.jpg

Sable
And here leech and kaz were whining about the original thread that failed, this thread is a great success talking about the failure of this movie!

Patient_Leech
And here leech and kaz were whining about the original thread that failed, this thread is a great success talking about the failure of this movie!

Yes!! Thank you for coming around and making a duplicate thread and creating a "great success"!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

The only failure here is your capacity to use the search function. laughing out loud

Sable
You are just a jealous *****. Any thread I make does better then yours.

jaden101
The reviews of this are so bad it actually makes me want to go see it to see if it's really as bad as the reviews say. 😂

Sable
This movie just suckslaughing out loud

Patient_Leech
You are just a jealous *****. Any thread I make does better then yours.

*my bold*

Then: 1. at that time; at the time in question.
"I was living in Cairo then"

Than: 1. introducing the second element in a comparison.
"he was much smaller than his son"

Fail.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/613/716/41c.jpg

Sable
Dude, that was like a page ago, you really are emotionally weak and jealous. I like how you act like you are above the bickering, then get down in it with no problem, its easy to make you look like a fool.

Patient_Leech
Why this weird fascination with me, copying my signature image? Do you have a crush on me?

No doubt you're weird as f#ck in real life.

Sable
I'll give you 2 Kools for that post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.