Darth Revan Placement Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
I erased the content in an older blog entry of mine on Comicvine and replaced it with this. The original blog entry was uploaded on July 20th, which is why it probably won't show up saying I added anything new. So I figured I'd link it here.

Darth Revan Placement

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm so sorry, Ant.

darthbane77
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm so sorry, Ant. Why? (This could either be good or bad for me, lmao)

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm so sorry, Ant.

he brought this upon himself

Azronger
"This feat should be FAR more than enough to place Darth Revan above the likes of Count Dooku or Darth Vader, and much closer to the same level as someone like Arcann, at least in my humble opinion." - darthbane77

Azronger
Also, if you want people to buy Darth Revan > Vader, make a direct comparison between them.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Azronger
Also, if you want people to buy Darth Revan > Vader, make a direct comparison between them. I plan on it, eventually. This thread was meant solely to go over different scaling and stuff that Revan has, and to take a closer look at some of his better feats and accolades. I plan on making a few comparison threads a little later on, in the same vein as the heavily edited version of my other Revan thread I made.

Geistalt
Vader > Arcann.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
he brought this upon himself

no u with the DR > Kun thing

UCanShootMyNova
Ant deserves this tbh. smile

darthbane77
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Ant deserves this tbh. smile I'm still lost. What exactly is Ant "getting" here? What is it he "deserves"?

Fated Xtasy
Db, no offense but I didn't even finish reading it because the format is is not very pretty or well presented.

Nothing against you, just my genuine OCD ass can't handle it.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Db, no offense but I didn't even finish reading it because the format is is not very pretty or well presented.

Nothing against you, just my genuine OCD ass can't handle it. Yeah, I apologize for that. I tried fixing it up, but I haven't really played with CV's formatting an shit enough to use it properly, I guess. For whatever reason, this one came out looking a lot uglier than my other threads have. I can try fixing it again.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by darthbane77
Yeah, I apologize for that. I tried fixing it up, but I haven't really played with CV's formatting an shit enough to use it properly, I guess. For whatever reason, this one came out looking a lot uglier than my other threads have. I can try fixing it again.

Oh trust me dude, I know how that shit feels. I only like, just realized how to make life easier for myself there, so, you're fine. :P

darthbane77
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Oh trust me dude, I know how that shit feels. I only like, just realized how to make life easier for myself there, so, you're fine. :P thumb up

darthbane77
Edited it so the quotes are in CV's quote block format (I think that's what it was called), so hopefully it looks a bit better and is easier to read now.

AncientPower
We finally have the Az of KOTOR wank.

darthbane77
Originally posted by AncientPower
We finally have the Az of KOTOR wank. Nah, I think I made it rather clear that a lot of the scaling I went over should be taken with a grain of salt, and should be considered, but also met with a healthy degree of skepticism. Nothing here is being passed by me as factual.

Plus, at least I'm not claiming Darth Revan can ragdoll infinite Vaders. lol

Azronger
Originally posted by AncientPower
We finally have the Az of KOTOR wank.

Hey now.

NewGuy01
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.