The Snowman (2017) Michael Fassbender

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Caught the tail-end of the trailer for this on a TV at the gym, so looked it up. Looks good...

BF2Ksrxu_QY

Sable
Ill see it on Redbox. 1 page or less thread for now, Ill make another thread when I see it, and tell you and Kaz all about it.

Patient_Leech
Why are you in this forum anyway? Aren't there some nonsense threads you could be spamming the General Discussion forum with?

Surtur
Clicked this, excited to see Michael Fassbender finally playing a snowman. Watched the trailer. He is not playing a snowman.

sad

Patient_Leech
laughing out loud

Sable
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Why are you in this forum anyway? Aren't there some nonsense threads you could be spamming the General Discussion forum with?

How about we make a deal I will stay out here if you stay out of the GDF.

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
Clicked this, excited to see Michael Fassbender finally playing a snowman. Watched the trailer. He is not playing a snowman.

sad

Was Frank Sidebottom not good enough for you?

Sable

https://media.giphy.com/media/vk7VesvyZEwuI/giphy.gif

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Sable
https://media.giphy.com/media/vk7VesvyZEwuI/giphy.gif

laughing out loud

Clearly you are the triggered one because you responded twice to the same thing.

BruceSkywalker
can't wait to see

Sable
laughing out loud

Clearly you are the triggered one because you responded twice to the same thing.

Says the guy who gets butthurt over his threads failing and people literally forget about them. I come along and make a better thread people post in it, you get triggered as fck.

jaden101
Says the guy who gets butthurt over his threads failing and people literally forget about them. I come along and make a better thread people post in it, you get triggered as fck.

To most people on here it looks more like you find out about a movie months after everyone else and post threads thinking you're showing people something new and being upset when old threads are pointed out to you.

Sable
Originally posted by jaden101
To most people on here it looks more like you find out about a movie months after everyone else and post threads thinking you're showing people something new and being upset when old threads are pointed out to you.

I hate to tell you, but you could not have it any more wrong.

jaden101
If you say so.

riv6672
This seems silly.
Not in a good way either, like something Fassbender's doing to fund another project.

Flyattractor
Meh.... I will stick to the movie about an ACTUAL Killer Snowman thank you very much.

oICtgsoSi6c

Patient_Leech
Sable, quite frankly I don't see how anyone can take you seriously. You're a step away from quanchi-teir. laughing out loud

Originally posted by riv6672
This seems silly.
Not in a good way either, like something Fassbender's doing to fund another project.

When I first caught the tail end of the trailer I thought the same thing. But after seeing the full trailer it looks kinda epic.

Is anyone familiar with the book?

Sable
No one here takes you seriously. You get triggered so fast.laughing out loud

quanchi112
Sable, quite frankly I don't see how anyone can take you seriously. You're a step away from quanchi-teir. laughing out loud

When I first caught the tail end of the trailer I thought the same thing. But after seeing the full trailer it looks kinda epic.

Is anyone familiar with the book? Says the guy who loves riddick films and acts like star wars isn't shit. Face it you're a loser.

Patient_Leech
No one here takes you seriously.

I know you are but what am I. stick out tongue

Originally posted by quanchi112
Says the guy who loves riddick films and acts like star wars isn't shit. Face it you're a loser.

Wrong, Star Wars is shit. It's in the corporate crapper now.

quanchi112
I know you are but what am I. stick out tongue

Wrong, Star Wars is shit. It's in the corporate crapper now. It made 2 billion. Wtf are you talking about ? Riddick can't even get a proper Sci Fi budget. That's the real crapper. Star Wars is flourishing you emotional dunce.

Sable
He really is, I don't know why anyone takes him seriously.

Patient_Leech
I'm talking about creatively and narratively, quench-man. Your hair-triggered state of mind clearly paints you as the emotionally unstable one here.

quanchi112
I'm talking about creatively and narratively, quench-man. Your hair-triggered state of mind clearly paints you as the emotionally unstable one here. So just emotionally what you deem quality. I disagree entirely and so do the objective box office results. Your opinion has always been trash. Riddick isn't even close to Star Wars in terms of quality.

Sable
I'm talking about creatively and narratively, quench-man. Your hair-triggered state of mind clearly paints you as the emotionally unstable one here.

You call Riddick creativelaughing out loud

"I got my eyes polished for 20 menthol KOOLs."

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

What a great way to put 2 things together that make no sense, into something that sounds like a pile of shit.

Patient_Leech
^ Cigarettes are big in prison. Are you that retarded?

Quanchi and Sable sittin' in a tree...

https://img.memecdn.com/when-two-idiots-meet_o_1212966.jpg

Sable
"I got my eyes polished for 20 menthol KOOLs"

Whats retarded is this statement^^

It just sounds fcking stupid. I don't care if it true or not.

Also Vin Disel sucksthumb up

Pitch Blacklaughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Meh.... I will stick to the movie about an ACTUAL Killer Snowman thank you very much.

oICtgsoSi6c

Who knew that there would be two movies with the same name, and both are horror movies? Michael Keaton in:

orPZ0BMUI7k

Viewer discretion advised.

quanchi112
^ Cigarettes are big in prison. Are you that retarded?

Quanchi and Sable sittin' in a tree...

https://img.memecdn.com/when-two-idiots-meet_o_1212966.jpg You said the Star Wars movies have been bad from your pov. Riddick has been laughable from many points of view. Your opinion is trash city. Your impact on this board is laughable.

Flyattractor
Who knew that there would be two movies with the same name, and both are horror movies? Michael Keaton in:

orPZ0BMUI7k

Funny how that works out huh!?

Sable
This movie ****ing sucks. Would rather see Jack Frost reruns then waste money on this trash.

Surtur
My favorite part is when Michael Keaton as a snowman gets snowballs thrown at his chest and they stick on and it looks like he has snowman t*ts. Oh the 90s..

Flyattractor
Yes. The 90's were a great time in history...

Surtur
It was a great decade for Michael Keaton. Heavy hitters like Jack Frost and Multiplicity really kept him on our minds.

riv6672

Is anyone familiar with the book?
Nah, not familiar. Havent looked it up, either.
I guess the trailer just left me cold, no pun intended.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Flyattractor

oICtgsoSi6c

That looks fu#king amazing. I can't believe I've never heard of that until now!

orPZ0BMUI7k

I remember seeing ads for that when it came out and thinking it looked horrible. It still looks horrible. sad

Surtur
But...snowman boobs! A snowman with some boobies. That is comedy gold. You just need to inject vodka straight into your veins for the comedy to take effect.

Patient_Leech
You just need to inject vodka straight into your veins for the comedy to take effect.

Agreed. thumb up

Flyattractor
That looks fu#king amazing. I can't believe I've never heard of that until now!

Its Sequel is a Must See as Well!!!!

sBYqac4KFuY

Patient_Leech
^ That looks like twice the masterpiece of the first. A holiday classic i'm sure, right along side A Christmas Story or Charlie Brown Christmas.

BruceSkywalker
i will most likely figure out the killer in the first 30 minutes

StiltmanFTW
I've seen it.

Fassbender does a nice job, as always.

While not some superb movie, it definitely is not as bad as RT suggests. Touches some very important subjects and the female leads perform well.

carthage
This looks good will be checking it out when I'm off

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I've seen it.

While not some superb movie, it definitely is not as bad as RT suggests. Touches some very important subjects and the female leads perform well.
What kind of subjects?
Negative portrayals of anthropomorphic snow sculptures often built by children in regions with sufficient snowfall?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I've seen it.

Yeah, it looks a lot better than RT reviews seem to be indicating. Even if it's not entirely revolutionary, I like these kinds of films.

Originally posted by riv6672
What kind of subjects?
Negative portrayals of anthropomorphic snow sculptures often built by children in regions with sufficient snowfall?

C'mon, you know you don't know what "anthropomorphic" means. That word is too big for you. I'm gonna wash your mouth out with soap.

riv6672
I admit to using spellcheck to make sure i spelled it correctly, but i know what it means. smile

Flyattractor
Looks like this movie ran into an Early Thaw at the Box Office...

3HGYTk9oEhU&t=0s

Patient_Leech
Caught the tail-end of the trailer for this on a TV at the gym, so looked it up. Looks good...

BF2Ksrxu_QY

Hm.. it made a better trailer than a full movie, I think.

I liked the cinematography. It's filmed beautifully for the most part. I don't think it's quite as bad as the reviews seem to indicate, but no, it's not great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.