Immortal Herc vs. Spider-Man, Iron Fist & Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Not Herc...

deathslash
Wolverine is the only real threat here.

zopzop
Originally posted by deathslash
Wolverine is the only real threat here.
Depending on writer, SM is too. The three of them are too much for poor Hercules. He suffers from poor mobility and Wolverine is kryptonite to ground based bricks like Hercules that don't have true invulnerability.

StiltmanFTW
What makes it a stomp, is a great distraction that Parker and Rand provide. Wolverine does the rest.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Depending on writer, SM is too.

"Depending on writer", heh.

Depending on writer, Danny can be a serious threat, too. Excluding his versatility and exotic abilities, his best punch actually hurt Doc Green.

Then there are showings of him hurting P5 Namor, finishing Ragnarok and many others.

Sin I AM
Herc. Especially if hes serious. And Logan is the only threat.

Smurph
Team

Genii96
A serious herc breaks them

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Genii96
A serious herc breaks them

Finally someone who reads comics

abhilegend
Like Maestro did to OML yesterday.

Oh wait.

namorsubby
Herc can still win here.

Philosophía
Team.

Spiderman slows him down with webs, Wolverine cuts him into pieces.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Like Maestro did to OML yesterday.

Oh wait.

Or when Herc beat BC Logan! wink

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
"Depending on writer", heh.

Depending on writer, Danny can be a serious threat, too. Excluding his versatility and exotic abilities, his best punch actually hurt Doc Green.

Then there are showings of him hurting P5 Namor, finishing Ragnarok and many others.

You get used to the low balling.

Right now, I'm just happy he's in one decent series and another really good solo.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Finally someone who reads comics

And actually understands them.

leonidas
spidey has tried to web herc and...it didn't go too well. lol like piling on tissue paper. spidey also hurt his hand punching him. it comes down as it always does to logan. against thor, his claws didn't cut especially well. herc actually has some very good piercing durability overall. his skin is def as tough as thor's to cut, if not moreso. depends a bit on the environment too imo. in a ring, if spidey or fist gets smashed against the indestructible ring, that would likely be it for them--or take them out for a while. logan would be tough there though. in a city its possible for herc to bfr logan, or just open up a crack in the earth and seal him in it for a win. he can also shock wave if he has to to create space and stun a couple of them briefly. he can certainly win it, but the team could take him if they fight smart and logan gets in some solid shots. /shrug

Damborgson
Hercules rips the city off its roots and throws it into space.

A thuderclap would be more than enough to knock all 3 down and he could use Wolverine as an adamantium club for Danny and Spiderman.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
spidey has tried to web herc and...it didn't go too well.

Few seconds are all that Logan needs.

against thor, his claws didn't cut especially well.

Thor (wearing his chainmail) admitted on panel that his durability advantage wouldn't save his ass indefinitely.

And Logan's claws have far better showings than that:

Slices through f*cking Terminus:

http://i.imgur.com/vfO5k97.png

Terminus was durable enough to tank Thor's physical and energy attacks:

- http://i.imgur.com/471CZmi.png?1
- http://i.imgur.com/mboQOuo.png?1

DarkSaint85
Yeah but.....Longshot.

StiltmanFTW
He actually takes probabilities away from other people, so Wolverine would've fared better without him stick out tongue

cdtm
spidey has tried to web herc and...it didn't go too well. lol like piling on tissue paper. spidey also hurt his hand punching him. it comes down as it always does to logan. against thor, his claws didn't cut especially well. herc actually has some very good piercing durability overall. his skin is def as tough as thor's to cut, if not moreso. depends a bit on the environment too imo. in a ring, if spidey or fist gets smashed against the indestructible ring, that would likely be it for them--or take them out for a while. logan would be tough there though. in a city its possible for herc to bfr logan, or just open up a crack in the earth and seal him in it for a win. he can also shock wave if he has to to create space and stun a couple of them briefly. he can certainly win it, but the team could take him if they fight smart and logan gets in some solid shots. /shrug

Danny just fought with a broken back, and had some really nice durability feats. Better odds of surviving then Spidey at this point.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
Danny just fought with a broken back, and had some really nice durability feats. Better odds of surviving then Spidey at this point.

He survived because Jessica Jones helped him.

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper
He survived because Jessica Jones helped him.

I don't dispute thaf, but he still had/has a broken back. Confirned in the next issue, where nurse what's her name checks him and confirms it's still broken.

Spidey barely crawled off the battlefield from less at the hands of Black Tarantula.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
I don't dispute thaf, but he still had/has a broken back. Confirned in the next issue, where nurse what's her name checks him and confirms it's still broken.

Spidey barely crawled off the battlefield from less at the hands of Black Tarantula.

Danny can accelerate his healing thanks to the Chi of Shou-Lao.

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Danny can accelerate his healing thanks to the Chi of Shou-Lao.

A fact Bendis either forgot, or downplayed for drama.

He was saying "owie" and everything while the nurse prodded him and told him his back was broken.. (He did heal up enough to join Matt later, but this was well after the rematch with Cottonmouth..)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah but.....Longshot.

Just for you, my lovable DS...

Here is Wolverine cutting through Terminus again:

https://i.ibb.co/JQQ5Jng/terminus.jpg

PS. I can't believe this thread is from 2017.

Are... are we really spending so much time on this site?

Philosophía
PS. I can't believe this thread is from 2017.

Are... are we really spending so much time on this site? You have an average of about a dozen posts per day, for the last 12 years.

The answer is yes!

StiltmanFTW

Wonder Man
Wolverine for the kill.

Philosophía

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.