Could you do a batter job than wolverine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
everyone always complain about wolverine. ohh he should have dont that he shouldnt have done this. well you get his claws and healing factor b1tch can you do better than him????

SamZED
Yes.
Also, don't recall people complaining about Wolverine's choices.

Dareangel
Originally posted by SamZED
Yes.
Also, don't recall people complaining about Wolverine's choices.

really? what would you do then? how would you do a better job? because you all know that if you switched places, at best you would use his claws to open coconuts and eat

Digi
Originally posted by Dareangel
really? what would you do then? how would you do a better job? because you all know that if you switched places, at best you would use his claws to open coconuts and eat

Lol. But srsly, sounds like a better job to me.

thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
No one can do a better job than Wolverine because he is the best at what he does.

Surtur
Of course I could, I'm not Canadian.

Smurph
In addition to opening coconuts, I would be the best at cutting the pizza into slices

-Pr-
Well, I could do a better Alberta accent than him for starters.

StiltmanFTW
Yes.

You would assassinate Putin?

shadowknight
Yes, I can. Wolverine is hype geyond reason, but for the most part he rarely uses his brains.

SamZED
really? what would you do then? how would you do a better job? because you all know that if you switched places, at best you would use his claws to open coconuts and eat I wouldn't wear yellow tights for starters.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You would assassinate Putin? With just Logan's powers but not skills I doubt I'd be able to pull it off. Also, I've never killed before.

riv6672
Could you do a batter job than wolverine?

I couldnt do any worse...

http://dwainsmith.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/UX110-01.jpg

Talon Fang
Before I could make an educated guess on whether or not I could "Do better then Wolverine" I would have to have a situation that Wolverine has faced and could see the choices He made during that to tell you which choices I would make. I would hope I would make better ones seeing as how I would make choices that would not be made in a way to make the Story more Exciting.

Flyattractor
Fudge Hell yeah I could do a better Job then Little Jimmy.

Cause I aint STOOPID like he is.

StiltmanFTW
With just Logan's powers but not skills I doubt I'd be able to pull it off. Also, I've never killed before.

First thing - with your alcohol-induced blackouts, you cannot be sure of anything. Maybe you've killed, you just don't remember it. Scary as it is.

Second - if you get Logan's powers anywhere near their best, killing him won't be a problem. You'll just wade through bullets and everything. Pizza topping, nothing more. Putin is not a god, you Russians are just being told so. Same with Kim Jong-un and North Koreans.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Fudge Hell yeah I could do a better Job then Little Jimmy.

Cause I aint STOOPID like he is.

You are the dumbest person on this site.

Even with Wolverine's powers, I doubt you could crawl out of your mom's basement.

Flyattractor
First thing - with your alcohol-induced blackouts, you cannot be sure of anything. Maybe you've killed, you just don't remember it. Scary as it is.

Second - if you get Logan's powers anywhere near their best, killing him won't be a problem. You'll just wade through bullets and everything. Pizza topping, nothing more. Putin is not a god, you Russians are just being told so. Same with Kim Jong-un and North Koreans.

You are the dumbest person on this site.

Even with Wolverine's powers, I doubt you could crawl out of your mom's basement.

Hee Hee... Only reason I posted in this thread was for this...

eek!

StiltmanFTW
I know. Nobody else pays attention to your posts.

But I love ya, Fly stick out tongue Come, let Uncle Stilt hug you...

Vanguard
Who you callin a b*tch?!

Dareangel
Originally posted by Vanguard
Who you callin a b*tch?!

well you get claws and healing factor. what can you do about it??? do you think it will give you better fighting skills? you still punch yourself when you swing at me bro. and now whats up? now whats up? you be using the claws to grill hotdogs on them but when shit gets real wusup?

Flyattractor
I know. Nobody else pays attention to your posts.

But I love ya, Fly stick out tongue Come, let Uncle Stilt hug you...

Only if you wear this shirt...

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61zKphDLIwL._UX466_.jpg

WolverineX25
Wolverine is a very flawed but human character, but that's the whole point. He's not Superman. He's not even Batman. Wolverine is a damaged person who grew into the best person he could possibly be despite his anger, resentment, anxiety, loss, and pain. That's what makes him such an interesting character.

His Healing Factor may be physical, but it's also symbolic of his emotional healing factor. That no matter how much pain, death, or misery comes his way he keeps going...although not without his scars.

Dareangel
Originally posted by WolverineX25
Wolverine is a very flawed but human character, but that's the whole point. He's not Superman. He's not even Batman. Wolverine is a damaged person who grew into the best person he could possibly be despite his anger, resentment, anxiety, loss, and pain. That's what makes him such an interesting character.

His Healing Factor may be physical, but it's also symbolic of his emotional healing factor. That no matter how much pain, death, or misery comes his way he keeps going...although not without his scars.

his healing factor heals everythign and leaves no scars unlike emotional scars. so while it sound phylosophical, its not the case

SamZED

I'll concede to your first point about alcohol induced black outs.
I think Kim Jong-un comparison is a bit of an exaggeration but I see what you mean. But none of that will prevent 6 of his huge ass security guards from restraining me or just sitting on top me once they realize I'm bullet resistant. I can't bench press that much. Maybe if I can come up with some sort of plan but definitely not head on.

DarkSaint85
Plus, whilst SamZED may have Wolvy's powers, he won't have his pain resistance.

He's a pussy who'll curl up into a ball first time he's shot.

StiltmanFTW
I'll concede to your first point about alcohol induced black outs.
I think Kim Jong-un comparison is a bit of an exaggeration but I see what you mean. But none of that will prevent 6 of his huge ass security guards from restraining me or just sitting on top me once they realize I'm bullet resistant. I can't bench press that much. Maybe if I can come up with some sort of plan but definitely not head on.

His healing factor means you get his strength...

https://i.imgur.com/nuxMeIy.png

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

He's a pussy who'll curl up into a ball first time he's shot.

True dat.

SamZED
If I get his strength then yeah.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

He's a pussy who'll curl up into a ball first time he's shot. I'll have you know that I've went through an epilation procedure not once but twice. And while I realize that it makes me a f@g, I LAUGH at pain.

Silent Master
everyone always complain about wolverine. ohh he should have dont that he shouldnt have done this. well you get his claws and healing factor b1tch can you do better than him????

Why would I want a crappy characters crappy powers?

StiltmanFTW
If I get his strength then yeah.

I mean, if we're meant to do a better job than Wolverine, then we should at least get his full powerset (if not experience also), not just claws and healing (with none of its side-effects), right?

I'll have you know that I've went through an epilation procedure not once but twice. And while I realize that it makes me a f@g, I laugh at pain.

Epilation? What are you, a metrosexual Russian? Dragons are more real than you.

SamZED
I mean, if we're meant to do a better job than Wolverine, then we should at least get his full powerset (if not experience also), not just claws and healing (with none of its side-effects), right?

Epilation? What are you, a metrosexual Russian? Dragons are more real than you.
laughing This dis is awesome, i'm using it. Also fuk you.

If we get his powers/experience it should be a walk in the park. In fact I think I'll take over the place instead of just looking the guy.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why would I want a crappy characters crappy powers?

because you are sooo cool without them right? laughing

StiltmanFTW
He's a known thorbag and a Wolverine hater.

Ends up in a hospital 3-4 times a week, so they can surgically remove Mjolnir replicas from his anus.

Dareangel
never could understand thor fans that hate wolverine. wolvy is not a threat to your dear thor, relax and go back to hating superman

Flyattractor
Originally posted by WolverineX25

Wow. Do you work for Marvel?

DarkSaint85
never could understand thor fans that hate wolverine. wolvy is not a threat to your dear thor, relax and go back to hating superman

Lol. He'd gut Thor Slowdinson.

Smurph
Just realized thread asks who could do a 'batter' job than Wolverine.

I now assume this is about a baseball and/or baking challenge.

mmm

WolverineX25
his healing factor heals everythign and leaves no scars unlike emotional scars. so while it sound phylosophical, its not the case

Well you actually have a good point Dareangel, it's actually more of a contrast or irony than it is a similarity. I mean to say that Wolverine has survived through losses that most people wouldn't, but you are correct: He has never developed a true pattern of emotional healing, he seems to take one step forward and twenty steps back.

I do like the irony though. His physical wounds heal without a scar. He is nearly the perfect physical specimen, yet on the inside he's a mess. But that's what makes him Wolverine. I say if you want perfect people, or close to it, read Superman laughing

I love Superman, but I prefer my characters dark and flawed like Wolverine or Batman. cool

WolverineX25
Originally posted by Smurph

mmm

I literally didn't see this until you brought it up laughing

Dareangel
Originally posted by Smurph

mmm

evidence of his baking? or playing baseball?

Smurph
None. But I'm a truly awful baker, and Wolverine's powers just wouldn't help.

Raisen
I've thought about this before. He'd likely be a political assassin; I think in real life Wolverine would likely be captured and tortured for eternity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.