Kylo Ren / Rey Spoilers for TLJ - Leaked in BF2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
In BF2, Kylo Ren says the following about Rey in gameplay:

"No, she turned on her father too."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db9NsZJjcNs&t=2m05s

This is apparently referring to Rey and not Leia according to the leaker.

|King Joker|
oh shit

slayne
Originally posted by |King Joker|
oh shit

Rebel95
hmmm

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
oh shit

Zenwolf
So I guess she killed him like Kylo killed his?

DarthAnt66
Maybe that's the plot twist of TLJ? Seems strange it would be in BF2 though, which comes out in November...

DarthAnt66
Maybe Rey is some Vaylin-type figure and Luke has to suppress her powers and hide her away, assuming she killed her father as a child and her father was a Jedi.

Zenwolf
That's a pretty weak twist if true and laughable if they were expecting that to surpass ESB twist..

DarthAnt66
It's also entirely possible the data files simply have an error and the dialogue was meant for Leia not Rey.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Zenwolf
That's a pretty weak twist if true and laughable if they were expecting that to surpass ESB twist..
Johnson said the twist wasn't bigger than ESB on Twitter.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Johnson said the twist wasn't bigger than ESB on Twitter.

Hmm...well at least that's something, though before they seemed pretty confident it was.

DarthAnt66
Who's "they?" erm

Zenwolf
Who's "they?" erm

Apparently the people working on the movie. There was an article about it.

DarthAnt66
Well Johnson disagrees.

Rockydonovang
Seems like they're more focused one one-upping ESB than making a good movie.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Seems like they're more focused one one-upping ESB than making a good movie.

We will see, though trying to one-up the greatest film in the whole series is gonna be a real long stretch.

DarthAnt66
Zen, you're literally creating fake news to justify preemptive hatred for TLJ, lmfao.

Zenwolf
Zen, you're literally creating fake news to justify preemptive hatred for TLJ, lmfao.

Lying about what exactly? What I said was true, it's right here.

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/news/a55107/star-wars-the-last-jedi-twist/

Also here..

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/805872/Star-Wars-8-news-SHOCKING-truth-last-jedi-japanese

Could be mistranslated? Perhaps, but it's right there that they expect TLJ twist to surpass ESB twist, so don't go calling me a liar and making stuff up. It's hardly hatred.

NewGuy01

wrong, i heard the same thing.

DarthAnt66
Using a translated description from a Japanese marketing poster in the gutters of Kabukicho is fake news.

Johnson has said he has no plans to surpass ESB. Stop bitching TLJ is "attempting" to do something they're not.

Zenwolf
Using a translated description from the Japanese marketing team is fake news.

Johnson has said he has no plans to surpass ESB. Stop bitching TLJ is "attempting" to do something they're not.

Well if that's what he's said and clarified, then ok. I wasn't really 'bitching' about it either.

Rockydonovang
the obscurity of a source doesn't neccesarily make it a mistranslation. It's perfectly possible that there are mixed messages being sent by the peeps making the film.

DarthAnt66
The Japanese marketing team isn't remotely on the same playing field as Rian Johnson to constitute as "mixed messaging," lmfao.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.