Movies you randomly watched and turned out to be utterly horrible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Which are those movies that you watched by chance and happened to be so terrible that you give other bad movies 2nd chance when comparing to it?

For me it's Robocop 3

Firefly218
The Happening

jaden101
Area 51 on Netflix. Garbage.
We Still Kill the Old Way. Worst gangster film ever. Hilariously bad.

Surtur
Tank Girl.

Dr Will Hatch
Survival of the Dead sucked. What a horrible final film for George Romero to bow out on.

digiosmosis
Batman & Robin - although starred George Clooney and Arnold Schwarzenegger it was one of the worst and disastrous movie I ever watched in my entire life.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Firefly218
The Happening

I've heard such bad things about it I'm not going to waste my time. That and a lot of what M. Night has done has been garbage. Split was actually good, though.

cdtm
Zapped Again.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I've heard such bad things about it I'm not going to waste my time. That and a lot of what M. Night has done has been garbage. Split was actually good, though. I'm excited for Glass tbh, Unbreakable is a gem in M. Night's filmography

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Which are those movies that you watched by chance and happened to be so terrible that you give other bad movies 2nd chance when comparing to it?

For me it's Robocop 3 bump

Flyattractor
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

For me it's Robocop 3

RoboCop 2 didn't go Full Horrible until the Big Fight Scene at the end.
Up till then it was kinda decent.

Trocity
The Snowman.

I like Michael Fassbender so my gf and I randomly threw it on one night and yeah, it's dog shit.

riv6672
THE GREEN INFERNO

God what horrible disgusting movie.

Zoey141
Robocop 3. Why didn't I stop? Sigh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.