Rebels dumb new weapon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste

darthbane77
K

Zenwolf
We've been through this already, yes it's a dumb weapon that's only used for one episode and then destroyed along with its plans..when realistically, that wouldn't happen.

Revanchiste

darthbane77

Revanchiste

Azronger
Genuine question: how old are you, Revanchiste?

AncientPower
You assume he is a mere mortal like us.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower
You assume he is a mere mortal like us.
Revanchiste's private journal, discovered c. 7150 A.D:

They come, marching, believing themselves equal to the army of ancients that chained me. But I am not of their time. Their ancestors called me Revanchiste, wrath and power, and knew fear. For I ruled a thousand worlds, and Earth was my crown, Earth my cradle and my testing ground. I have waited twenty thousand years, but I will wait no longer.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revanchiste's private journal, discovered c. 7150 A.D:

They come, marching, believing themselves equal to the army of ancients that chained me. But I am not of their time. Their ancestors called me Revanchiste, wrath and power, and knew fear. For I ruled a thousand worlds, and Earth was my crown, Earth my cradle and my testing ground. I have waited twenty thousand years, but I will wait no longer.
You should write sh!t

Revanchiste
Have you seen the king speech?
Yha similar problems.
And neglish isn't my natal language, I am not so young....

Dude don't judge RP, RP IS RP !
How to put it..
Never done RP before?

Darth Abonis
Leave Revanchriste alone. He means well. A language barrier is very hard to overcome.

Azronger
No it's not lol

Revanchiste
Nah I have the smae problems in Fench too. The king speech problems I swear !

Must have the right amount of adrenaline pumping in my blood !

Big Gerald
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Leave Revanchriste alone. He means well. A language barrier is very hard to overcome.

Especially if you have mental disabilities like you

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by Big Gerald
Especially if you have mental disabilities like you

Idk who you are, but you don't know me, and you have no reason to childishly attack me. I'm far from having any intellectual impediment. My IQ is 136. Yours is probably 75, if you're lucky

Big Gerald
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
My IQ is 136.

Oh watch out guys we've got a badass over here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.