New Mace TK feat - Canon!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dGIiGAX_hVw/WfDO50g2tzI/AAAAAAAAF0E/tZPrqupgD9smokFC7cNwg_OGHBWRldCgACHMYCw/s1600/RCO006.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3ZRHgoV5Wf4/WfDO6slHIZI/AAAAAAAAF0Y/eU4CCQmr-6IkRuw_3_A6tCoFDlEoR_EhQCHMYCw/s1600/RCO007.jpg

Damn.

Rockydonovang
about time.

Kurk
http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/wow-gif.gif

darthbane77
Nobody show this to Fated while our CaV is still going on. lol

Zenwolf

darthbane77
I mean, I'M using Legends only, since canon Bane has no feats or accolades to speak of. But I don't think Fated limited himself to Legends only.

Zenwolf

Rockydonovang
Zen, this is db77, only feats are relevant.

Unbowed
Maul could totally outdo that.

cs_zoltan
What's Gambit doing in Star Wars?

Darth Abonis
He pushed a tank off a cliff in Legends I believe

darthbane77
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Zen, this is db77, only feats are relevant. Not true. I also believe accolades have great importance, I simply don't treat every single accolade or statement as factual, it's retarded to treat every statement like it's factual.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by darthbane77
Not true. I also believe accolades have great importance, I simply don't treat every single accolade or statement as factual, it's retarded to treat every statement like it's factual.
feat comparisons aren't factual either bro.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
feat comparisons aren't factual either bro. I never claimed they were, I've never argued that feats are absolutes, or that they're infallible. I do, however, argue that a feat is a much more objective examination at a character's power or ability than an accolade.

BlueTiger1144
Good feat. For canon, it is probably in the top 3.

godemperortrump
It's not that great really, but Jar'Kai Mace looks cool

BlueTiger1144
Originally posted by godemperortrump
It's not that great really, but Jar'Kai Mace looks cool

Then I am sure you can give me atleast 5 feats better than that in canon.

FreshestSlice
The reason he thinks it's not that great is because it's clearly designed to not have one of its legs slashed away by a lightsaber, thus destabilizing it.

Total Warrior
Title of this comic?

BlueTiger1144
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The reason he thinks it's not that great is because it's clearly designed to not have one of its legs slashed away by a lightsaber, thus destabilizing it.
He pushed the entire thing as well, along the ground. The loss of one leg doesn't make a big difference.

And no, he didn't destabilize the leg. He destroyed the structure controls. Which is why you don't see the thing on and kicking, just a huge scrap of metal in the last panel. Whereas, if it was active, you would have known it, because the hole in the middle of the dome would be activated.

TheNuisanceBird
Sorta wish the panals weren't as clusterish so I could have a better idea on what's going on and how big it is.

It looks like he slashed something that looked like it's leg.

BlueTiger1144
He pretty clearly slashed its dome. The leg is the part with the huge hinge, where Mace is positioned, and it looks just fine.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by BlueTiger1144
He pretty clearly slashed its dome. The leg is the part with the huge hinge, where Mace is positioned, and it looks just fine.

Fair. Maybe it was the scale that confused me.

Big Gerald
1. What did he actually do?

2. What is with the new canon's obsession with Jar'Kai

BlueTiger1144
To me, it seems like he disabled the structure, shutting it down( basically making it inactive) and either it fell on its own, or he brought it down. He then pushes it along the ground.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Big Gerald

2. What is with the new canon's obsession with Jar'Kai

What other instances?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by BlueTiger1144
He pushed the entire thing as well, along the ground. The loss of one leg doesn't make a big difference.

The idea that losing a leg would not make a big a difference shows a series lack of understanding in even the most basic physics. erm

If you look at the panel again, it becomes clear that Mace hit it more than once. If he could just TK, he wouldn't have needed to bother.

Big Gerald
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
What other instances?

Like in TCW how Anakin and Palpatine randomly start dual wielding for no reason. There was something else I cant remember

BlueTiger1144
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The idea that losing a leg would not make a big a difference shows a series lack of understanding in even the most basic physics. erm

If you look at the panel again, it becomes clear that Mace hit it more than once. If he could just TK, he wouldn't have needed to bother.

Yeah, that was a mistake. It is irrelevant though.

He didn't hit the leg. He just destroyed the machine itself, by deactivating/frying its mains. I mean, it is plain as day that he didn't strike at the legs, because they are just beside him in the panel.

As for destroying the machine, probably because simply Tk'ing it wouldn't destroy it. Bringing it to the ground or pushing it along the ground wouldn't do anything to it, in all probability. He would still have to destroy its mains to deactivate it. He just did it in another sequence, destroy/deactivate the machine functioning first, and then Tk it.

Mendax
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dGIiGAX_hVw/WfDO50g2tzI/AAAAAAAAF0E/tZPrqupgD9smokFC7cNwg_OGHBWRldCgACHMYCw/s1600/RCO006.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3ZRHgoV5Wf4/WfDO6slHIZI/AAAAAAAAF0Y/eU4CCQmr-6IkRuw_3_A6tCoFDlEoR_EhQCHMYCw/s1600/RCO007.jpg

Damn. At work and can't see the scans right now.

Roughly how big is that object?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.