Future Tim Drake Vs Deathstroke W/Ikon Suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Prep battle! Each has one week of prep. How goes this?

https://i.imgur.com/5ActuBc.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/RR0EOgn.jpg

DarkSaint85
Without prep, Drake gets annihilated.

Zack M
This is a prep battle though.

DarkSaint85
He spent 15 years. YEARS. Prepping for three Robins. So.....five years each?

A week? DS eats him.

Zack M
You're only going on one example though. Even current Tim bested Mr. Oz by getting out of his impenetrable prison on the fly. Tim has a lot of prep feats, other than just preping for the Robins. How long did it take Tim to one-shot Doomsday with his gun?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Zack M
You're only going on one example though. Even current Tim bested Mr. Oz by getting out of his impenetrable prison on the fly. Tim has a lot of prep feats, other than just preping for the Robins. How long did it take Tim to one-shot Doomsday with his gun?

I don't know, did they say? Because if they didn't, I will rely on the one timescale I have been given, which is 15 years.

Zack M
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I don't know, did they say? Because if they didn't, I will rely on the one timescale I have been given, which is 15 years.

But it didn't take 15 years to hack Mr. Oz. This isn't just a hth battle where Tim feels the need to hand Deathstroke his ass in a fight.

Vanguard
Man the latest issue of Deathstroke was friggin great.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He spent 15 years. YEARS. Prepping for three Robins. So.....five years each?

A week? DS eats him. you should have caps locked the word "Robins" too.

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
Man the latest issue of Deathstroke was friggin great.

You like that, huh?

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
You like that, huh?

I was impressed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.