Where does everyone hold Vitiate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
So, I know most of KMC is aligned with Sidious' superiority to Vitiate. While I myself may not agree with that stance, I admit there are easy arguments to make for it.

But my question here is where does everyone hold Vitiate and Valkorion comparative to whatever varying versions of Sidious?

I ask because I find it difficult to get a beat on actual character placements here, I can rarely tell when people are trolling or being serious, and this is something I've been curious about recently.

UCanShootMyNova
Vitiate is about TPM Sidious level for me. Valkorion is RotS Sidious level.

Trocity
SWTOR Vitiate shouldn't be far off from ROTS Palpatine. Valkorion should also be approaching DE Palpatine, though each are inferior to the respective versions of Sidious imo.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Trocity
SWTOR Vitiate shouldn't be far off from ROTS Palpatine. Valkorion should also be approaching DE Palpatine, though each are inferior to the respective versions of Sidious imo. That's pretty fair tbh

godemperortrump
Vitiate is above all versions of Palps. Valkorion is a tier above with The Ones, Abeloth etc.

Azronger
Valkorion is at least a tier below Tenebrous, Plagueis and TPM Sheev

AncientPower
Valk's death threatened to knock out every Force sensitive who lived at the time of Satele Shan tier or lower. Try harder.

Ursumeles
Eh, dunno about Vity, but Valkorion is around DE Sidious level. Slightly lower, probably.

Total Warrior
SWTor Vitiate is more or less around RotS Sid level, but still weaker. Valkorion is near Rotj Sid

DarthDuelist9
Vitiate is around TPM Sidious level and Valkorion is around RotS Sidious.

Haschwalth
Vitiate is ROTS, Valkorian is around ROTJ, below DE.

Nearly knocking out satele class characters, and literally nearly every force sensitive, with just his death.
And his ability to create a Galaxy wiping ritual, makes tenebrous/Plagueis look like infants.

AncientPower
Most amusing.

The Emperor completely overpowered Revan in a raw Force exchange, who was much more powerful than the Revan who boarded the Star Forge. Who destroyed an entire legion of the most elite Sith Lords and Sith Commandos in the Empire all before facing and defeating a massively amped Bastila prior to facing hundreds of Star Forge droids. Then he fought and overpowered Darth Malak.

Star Forge amped Malak has mastered this power source, which is immeasurably more powerful than any other Rakata technology as it is the pinnacle. This makes the power of the star maps insignificant in comparison, meaning Malak with the Star Forge amp would've been vastly more powerful than Pall and his Shadow Hands such as Karness Muur or Sorzus Syn.

Please tell me how Vitiate > Reborn Revan > Redeemed Revan > Hindered and exhausted Revan > SF Malak >>> Karness Muur factors in on this equation.

Haschwalth
Fixed.

AncientPower
I get your point but I'm referring to the exact feat I mentioned above.

Ursumeles
Despite Drew's miserable writing, it seems pretty clear that NoVitiate > Revan tbh.

AncientPower
He overpowers his Tutaminis almost instantly and Revan is paralysed by the attack. Vitiate would've killed him then and there if not for T3's intervention. SWTOR Vitiate grows ever more powerful across three centuries after this by draining his personal servants and Revan himself. He'd logically be so much more powerful by then that Revan Reborn would be close to one-shot range.

It's quite incredible how many magnitudes of power he's above Muur range by SWTOR.

Haschwalth
I CBF arguing/explaining it for the 50th time.
@Darthant66, can you make a copypasta of the argument why Revan is not that far off Vitiate.

Ursumeles
We all read the thread, Hasch.

AncientPower
Indeed, I wasn't convinced.

The Ellimist
Novel Vitiate ~ TFUI Vader
SWTOR Vitiate ~ ANH Vader
Valkorion ~ RotJ Vader <= Tenebrous

Azronger
Originally posted by Azronger
Valkorion is at least a tier below Tenebrous, Plagueis and TPM Sheev

Sinious
Between Plagueis and RotS Sheev in the Force, inferior to both in all out.

(Not sure how to gauge MM in combat)

Stigma
Originally posted by The Ellimist
thumb up

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Vitiate is ROTS, Valkorian is around ROTJ, below DE.

Nearly knocking out satele class characters, and literally nearly every force sensitive, with just his death.
And his ability to create a Galaxy wiping ritual, makes tenebrous/Plagueis look like infants.
Plagueis fundamentally shifted the balance of the force, and telepathically reached out to every being in the galaxy.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Wouldn't walking through Palp's lightning put Vader above Tene

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Rockydonovang

Well I don't think that means Vader is actually on Sidious's tier, it's more of a durability/willpower feat that can still work if Vader is doing it to a being more powerful than himself.

Beniboybling
very low, in the dirt really

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by AncientPower
Most amusing.

The Emperor completely overpowered Revan in a raw Force exchange, who was much more powerful than the Revan who boarded the Star Forge. Who destroyed an entire legion of the most elite Sith Lords and Sith Commandos in the Empire all before facing and defeating a massively amped Bastila prior to facing hundreds of Star Forge droids. Then he fought and overpowered Darth Malak.

Star Forge amped Malak has mastered this power source, which is immeasurably more powerful than any other Rakata technology as it is the pinnacle. This makes the power of the star maps insignificant in comparison, meaning Malak with the Star Forge amp would've been vastly more powerful than Pall and his Shadow Hands such as Karness Muur or Sorzus Syn.

Please tell me how Vitiate > Reborn Revan > Redeemed Revan > Hindered and exhausted Revan > SF Malak >>> Karness Muur factors in on this equation.

Since when does the Star Forge amp your Force strength?

From the video-game it was presented that the Star Forge was a tool, engineered by the Rakata, that was feeding on the dark side to create battle droids(hence, why Revan never wanted to use it). And also it had the power to heal darksiders, as the Star Forge did Bastila Shan when she was fighting Revan.

Freedon Nadd

Vader died?

Freedon Nadd
Plagueis fundamentally shifted the balance of the force, and telepathically reached out to every being in the galaxy.

Plagueis and Sidious fundamentally shifted the balance of the Force*

Anyways it is not a testimony of his Force strength because it was not a sudden win. And the Force wasn't really bested/outbalanced by Plagueis: those were only his thoughts because the Force didn't respond back at him by killing him and Sidious, but it did. The Muun kept playing with it; and the Force was like: OK, bi*ch, taste a bit from your own medicine.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Novel Vitiate: Don't really know

SWTOR Vitiate: ROTJ Sidious

Valkorion: DE Sidious

Deronn_solo
RotJ Sids +

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Novel Vitiate: Don't really know

SWTOR Vitiate: ROTJ Sidious

Valkorion: DE Sidious

thumb up

Freedon Nadd
Nihilus>DE Sidious smile

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Since when does the Star Forge amp your Force strength?

From the video-game it was presented that the Star Forge was a tool, engineered by the Rakata, that was feeding on the dark side to create battle droids(hence, why Revan never wanted to use it). And also it had the power to heal darksiders, as the Star Forge did Bastila Shan when she was fighting Revan.

Stigma
Vitiate below RotJ Vader, Valkorion about equal to RotJ Vader.

The Merchant
Below Galen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.