Exposing Sheevism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
Contrary to popular belief, I once held an iron grip of PT superiority over the SWTOR forums. Indeed, one might say that I was one of the cult's most zealous champions. Over the years, my opinion of him dwindled. This is not based in some bias against him, but rather a stop gap measure against his most ardent followers. Without further ado, I give you the great unravelling of Sheevism:

Of all the greatest lies perpetuated and maintained regarding the Emperor, one of the worst is that he's self-sustaining and continues to grow of his own potential. In fact, the opposite is quite true:

The Jedi Temple was built on the foundations of a Sith shrine of serious Sith corruption. In fact, it was so strong that Sidious himself intends to derive the final secrets of dark side power from it:

James Luceno further confirms the power of this site:

This is not something new to Canon, it's been in Legends for years:

Not only is it clear that Sidious had the Sith shrine blinding the Jedi Order as opposed to what the Sheevites have proposed in lesser sources. But with the Jedi Temple being such a powerful nexus of dark side energy, Darth Sidious would have a permanent external source of power from which to amplify himself during his battles with Master Windu and Master Yoda. Not to mention other feats he accomplished on the Imperial Center.

This is only the beginning, read on.

Some time prior to the events of Return of the Jedi, the Emperor goes about transforming Byss into one massive energy source from which to draw his power:

Even Sheev Palpatine himself admits that he uses them as an energy source to fuel him:

Do take note of the fact that the aforementioned sources make clear that this is not just applicable to Sheev on Byss, but wherever he goes. Which leads us to the most important source yet:

The Emperor, even prior to Return of the Jedi, was drawing upon this massive source of dark side power on a constant basis. Therefore Sheev was utilising an amp whilst accomplishing his feats.

This is the secret truth that has evaded the forum for so long, Sheev like the founder of the Rule of Two was a nexus junkie.

Azronger
Oh dear. We shall have a field day with this one

AncientPower
Oh I think not, I already know exactly what kind of counter-argument you will all try and spin but these sources are explicit in their nature. Take the L like you did in the Ragnos thread.

MythLord
laughing out loud

AncientPower
I honestly did this just to see how much of a shitstorm ensues.

The Merchant
Ragnos is the Strongest Sith.

Azronger
Looking at it, I guess this is it for Papa Sheev. I better an hero now.

https://i.imgflip.com/1yq1h2.gif

godemperortrump
Bane = Sidious confirmed

godemperortrump
Originally posted by The Merchant
Ragnos is the Strongest Sith.
How's he better than Kun though Merch?

Beniboybling
laughing

Unbowed
Originally posted by godemperortrump
He isn't. Kun is the strongest Sith.

Azronger
Kun vs Vitiate, Unbowed?

godemperortrump
^ Do it Unbowed. I need to be convinced, I'm not sure who'd actually win

UCanShootMyNova
You're mixing canon and Legend sources...

The Merchant
Originally posted by godemperortrump

Kun needed Lukes 20 something students to revive himself.

Ragnos needed the energies of entire DS nexuses to revive him, the Scepter holding so much DS energies it can spare enough to turn dozens of non force sensitives into Jedi Knight level Dark Jedi, capable of fighting Several of Lukes students.

AncientPower
@Nova, it's almost as if your brigade has been doing the same to wank PT era characters for years.

@Merchant, Ragnos was a genuinely dead spirit. Kun was anything but.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by AncientPower
@Nova, it's almost as if your brigade has been doing the same to wank PT era characters for years.

I'm not apart of any brigade but I've never seen the Sheevists drawing from dual canon to attempt to lowball another like you just did. They generally don't do it to wank either since Legends feats/scaling are better then canon anyways.

UCanShootMyNova
Like, you literally just tried to debunk legend sources by using canon ones. That's not how continuity works.

AncientPower
They repeatedly use Vader's canon feats such as Lylek busting to wank him.

UCanShootMyNova
Again, I haven't seem then use feats from other continuities to prove/disprove stuff. There's a reason for that.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Azronger
Oh dear. We shall have a field day with this one

Destroy him, prove your worth to the grand Vizier.

AncientPower
I just pointed out exactly how they've done that continuously for years. Oh and in case you can't read the OP, I provided quotes proving it's true in both continuities.

godemperortrump
AP with some good work. Rare

AncientPower
You mean when I can be bothered to do something productive.

UCanShootMyNova
I just pointed out exactly how they've done that continuously for years. Oh and in case you can't read the OP, I provided quotes proving it's true in both continuities.

And I'm saying I haven't seen it.

You tried to extrapolate the intensity of the nexus via a canon source. All we know from Legends is that it IS a DS nexus.

I just find the whole thread pointless since you're disproving Az's "Darkside accumulator" point which nobody bought into in the first place.

AncientPower
You're expecting me to care about your memory loss?

Force and Destiny is a Canon source that simultaneously handles Legends, so it'd be true either way.

It's way more than debunking Az's asinine 'logic'.

ziggtard
top kek

UCanShootMyNova
You're expecting me to care about your memory loss?

Force and Destiny is a Canon source that simultaneously handles Legends, so it'd be true either way.

Some examples would be nice.

Then it's relevant to your point about Sidious influencing the Jedi but not about how easily he did so.

DarthAnt66
Force and Destiny is strange. It's the start of the new movement that the Story Group is now pushing that Legends is literally non-binding legends and tales within the Canon continuity.

UCanShootMyNova
That's pretty interesting actually.

DarthAnt66
Canon no longer means, "this is the law; if it is not this, then it is not Canon," it simply means, "this is binding to all future stories," which allows the audience to cherry-pick what Legends stories they want to include within their own "true Canon."

godemperortrump
Ok then. I'm my true canon Dooku doesn't lose to Vos and Maul doesn't lose to Padawans.

DarthAnt66
eh, not what i meant, but i can relate

godemperortrump
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Not what i meant
Clearly, I just needed to release some rage

Azronger
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Destroy him, prove your worth to the grand Vizier.

His Excellency has commanded me to withhold my offensive. I trust His wisdom and guidance on this matter, so I will not engage until He gives the order.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.