"I'm pretty good at what i do, but what i do...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
...is done better by other people."

Name characters who arent the best, who are just, well, pretty good, at what they do, in-universe and/or comics wide.

I'll throw my hat in the ring with Moon Knight:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6b/f8/35/6bf8354c739e1993bdcff4482444fb61--moon-knight-wallpaper-moon-knight-marvel.jpg

As a street level vigilante/creature of the night character he's pretty good.
He's had some really good showings, several good to great series runs, a solid skill and power set, but, he's not the best.
In-universe, i'd definitely rank Daredevil over him, in all those categories.
Comics wide there's well, Batman of course.

DarkSaint85
Power Girl

Captain Marvel

Lobo

Thor

Iron Man

Wonder Man

Blue Marvel

riv6672
Was hoping for more exposition (as at least one of those choices makes no sense to me without it), but i'll take what i can get.

DarkSaint85
Lol am at work, so will explain my choices... especially for some like Thor and IM.

But it boils down to there are faster/stronger/more skilled/more intelligent members of their teams.....but they are close to the top, plus lead in other areas.

BM for example. He's strong. Is he the strongest in Marvel? No. He's smart. Smartest? No. Blasty. Most powerful blasts? No.

But he's a solid character.

Thor as well. Strongest is Marvel? No (Hulk). Mjolnir could be said to be the most haxxed weapon, true, but Thor is not just his weapo, especially as it's been shown to be sentient and separate from him.

Lobo is super smart. Strong. Fast. Great HF....but not the best in all those (well, maybe HF....)

Supermutant
Kraven---Wolverine, Sabertooth, Black Panther, & Ka-zar, all are better hunters, trackers, and h2h fighters.

cdtm
Batman isn't the worlds greatest detective.

Ralph Dibney, Detective Chimp, or Sherlock Holmes is probably better.

spetznaz

-Pr-
His senses are all heightened, not just sight, but he is someone I was thinking of that suited this thread, yeah.

Bentley
Doctor Doom. He's just inferior when it comes to being a time-travelling conqueror. Still pretty decent thanks to good planning abilities, being capable of adapting to unknown threats and magical powers.

Sadly he's still not the Best time-travelling conqueror out there sad

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Philosophía
Originally posted by Bentley
Doctor Doom. He's just inferior when it comes to being a time-travelling conqueror. Still pretty decent thanks to good planning abilities, being capable of adapting to unknown threats and magical powers.

Sadly he's still not the Best time-travelling conqueror out there sad thumb up

Eobard Thawne is just too successful.

deathslash

riv6672
This isnt about redundancy on a team, just in general, but i guess that works!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.