How to beat Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Pick a herald, Pick a strategy

Damborgson
Within character ? Or forum mode?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Damborgson
Within character ? Or forum mode? forum mode

Shabazz916
Kidnap louis or his mother force him to drink krytonite sprite lol.

carver9
Hulk punch knock him out with an uppercut.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Kidnap louis or his mother force him to drink krytonite sprite lol. with what character

DarkSaint85
With the Spot.

TethAdamTheRock
Who

JBL
Hulk knock him out like he did pre-superman. Gladiator snaps his neck like he did Hyperion. Sentry destroys him. Surfer destroys him. Etc. Too many to list that could beat him.

TethAdamTheRock
How much Kryptonite is needed to kill superman?

Philosophía
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
How much Kryptonite is needed to kill superman? 1.3 fuktons.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Weakness Exploration and a shitload of luck.
Besides this, being one or two tiers more powerful than Sentry or Hulk would also help.

DarkSaint85
Mirror Master.

Stoic
The very same device that Annihilhulk used on Thanos to transport him into null space should do nicely.

tkitna
Certain characters would just beat his ass. Its not hard.

https://pre00.deviantart.net/26ad/th/pre/i/2017/114/0/5/sentry_vs_superman_2_by_mjolnir73-db6yfai.jpg

RealityWarper
Originally posted by tkitna

https://pre00.deviantart.net/26ad/th/pre/i/2017/114/0/5/sentry_vs_superman_2_by_mjolnir73-db6yfai.jpg

This.

Or Batman.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by tkitna

YOU'D DO WELL TO SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH, HERETIC!!!

tkitna
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
YOU'D DO WELL TO SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH, HERETIC!!!

laughing

h1a8
Forum mode and out of character!

Surfer can beat Superman by playing keep away while having a shield in one hand and showering the area with red solar radiation with the other. Surfer would remain mobile and at a distance from Superman (to avoid getting punched). When Superman is weak enough, then attack for the win.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9

This.

Steve Zodiac
Hulk Killer Humanoid should do it easily.

leonidas
iceman... shifty

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by leonidas
iceman... shifty Haha, now we are going back 11 years Leo!

leonidas
that was some classic stuff.... thumb up

DarkSaint85
Storm.

Steve Zodiac
that was some classic stuff.... thumb up It was old pal, does Illadelph still come here?

leonidas
he lurks but rarely joins in anymore. not too many of the old guys left. lol

Steve Zodiac
he lurks but rarely joins in anymore. not too many of the old guys left. lol Well one has returned... Haha. I hope he engages with me, what about Blair, Black Rob and GS!

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
It was old pal, does Illadelph still come here? the guy with the afro black guy in his sig?

Rao Kal El
Sentry punches Superman and Senrty explodes himself up.

Poor balloon boy! Why does he explodes so easily?

AAAAAANYWAY! They can try to MAGIC uppercut him with some Zeus amped punches and HOPE they can KO him.

Otherwise unless is Titus and Superman is a noob getting distracted in the middle of the fight, I can't see that happening again unless is a major power trying to achieve it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
the guy with the afro black guy in his sig?

Sho'nuff from The Last Dragon, yes.

TethAdamTheRock
I was around

leonidas
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Well one has returned... Haha. I hope he engages with me, what about Blair, Black Rob and GS!

bw lurks but never takes part in debates anymore. br is lonnnggg gone and gs only comes out when his mr masters senses are tingling. laughing out loud long pig made a brief return. i think snoop did too. even quickfreeze was around a bit last year i think but too many good posters have come and gone. scoob still pops his head in once in a while too but i think that's about it. ah well. with liberal application of the ignore feature, i still enjoy dropping in. lol even had the privilege in the last couple years to meet and greet some posters irl. it was a lotta fun. planning on sticking around for a while this time are we...?

cdtm

Says the guy who argued Hulk beats Odin and Zeus. laughing out loud

Jiren is >>>>> Beyonder, amiright?

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sho'nuff from The Last Dragon, yes.

thumb up http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/afro.gif

ghostman
Originally posted by cdtm

nooo. you gotta be kidding me. this dude actually debated that?

carver you dont actually think jiren is above the beyonder right......? RIGHT?

Raisen
venom

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm

My stalker knows where to find me. I'm flattered.

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
nooo. you gotta be kidding me. this dude actually debated that?

carver you dont actually think jiren is above the beyonder right......? RIGHT?

Jiren shook infinity with just a fraction of his power. That should answer your question.

Steve Zodiac
bw lurks but never takes part in debates anymore. br is lonnnggg gone and gs only comes out when his mr masters senses are tingling. laughing out loud long pig made a brief return. i think snoop did too. even quickfreeze was around a bit last year i think but too many good posters have come and gone. scoob still pops his head in once in a while too but i think that's about it. ah well. with liberal application of the ignore feature, i still enjoy dropping in. lol even had the privilege in the last couple years to meet and greet some posters irl. it was a lotta fun. planning on sticking around for a while this time are we...?

Who knows how long I'll be here Leo, does Yamen ever appear, I liked that boy. Ha, he'd be in his 30's now...

krisblaze
Zoom or Flash could do it through extreme speed shenanigans.

Possibly Nate and Cassandra Nova through telepathy.

Shaman, Talisman and Dr.Strange through time shenanigans.

ghostman
Jiren shook infinity with just a fraction of his power. That should answer your question.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

no the **** he didnt. stop it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.