Match the feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Alright, which of these heralds can pull this off?

The heralds have to tank the hypernova and absorb it completely. Which of these can do it?

1. Quasar
2. Silver Surfer
3. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
4. Thor
5. Genis Vell

riv6672
What evidence will you take in support of an opinion on this matter?
If any evidence presented is not an exact duplication of your posted feat, will you simply blow it off?

I only ask because there IS precedent of you starting threads asking this exact same question re: feats, then not accepting anyone's responses as valid because its not exactly the same.
You allow for no extrapolation or conjecture.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
What evidence will you take in support of an opinion on this matter?
If any evidence presented is not an exact duplication of your posted feat, will you simply blow it off?

Lol.

More so if it's.....Surfer or Thor who does so smile

abhilegend
Thor can do it as mjolnir has absorbed a null bomb which was sufficient to destroy the galaxy and ignited a sun.

What's suspected is his durability.

cdtm
I'm going to throw out a scene and see if it sticks:

Norrin Radd skimming the Crunch energies he used to kill two Galactus killers, and survivng long enough for Big G to heal him.

If he can come out of that in one piece, he can probably survive anti-sun.

carver9
What about a ft from a Herald like character that absorbed something that could kill every being on Earth (remember, we have Skyfathers on Earth as well) and was still withstanding it while it was getting more powerful.

cdtm
Captain Atom absorbing tbat hero killing bomb. Good one Carv. thumb up

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4480778-armageddon_2001_2__0052.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4480780-armageddon_2001_2__0053.jpg

carver9
So it was said the bomb would kill everyone on the planet? Don't see that in your scans.

cdtm
"It flares outward, making a tangle of reality, twisting time and space and being", "Universes explode within atoms"

Since you're a stickler for taking statements literally like Jiren shaking the infinite void, then of course you'll want to claim Captain Atom absorbed a reality warping multiverse buster.

I sure wouldn't have, but you convinced me with your resolve. thumb up

carver9
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111244529/5596293-6146714213-Mindl.jpg

It's like me posting this ft and calling it the end all be all. Hulk is literally walking through an attack that is ripping tearing the fabric of reality apart. Your ft while impressive isn't as impressive as what I mentioned.

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm going to throw out a scene and see if it sticks:

Norrin Radd skimming the Crunch energies he used to kill two Galactus killers, and survivng long enough for Big G to heal him.

If he can come out of that in one piece, he can probably survive anti-sun.
Good one.

Philosophía
I see a lightbulb turned on from my short convo with goob, abhi. uhuh

Anywyay, nobody would be able to absorb it except Thor, maybe, and based on his highest of ends.

Based on pure durability, none of them can take it at ground zero.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.