Worldbreaker Hulk vs Sentry (Siege)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

h1a8
Hulk or stalemate. Sentry wouldn't be able to affect Hulk. Hulk could disintegrate Sentry though.

RealityWarper
Sentry without much trouble.

TethAdamTheRock
Hulk without much trouble.

StiltmanFTW
Pre-Crab Sentry?

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pre-Crab Sentry?

Yeah. Same one Thor, Ares, and even MM fought.

And crab if that's not enough.

StiltmanFTW
Pre-Crab gets eaten.

Crab wins, but only if he doesn't want to lose...

Damborgson
WBH rips off his arms and legs but then the Void would come out and stomp.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^The Void was killed by Thor. If WWH could outlast an all out Sentry (at his best) then WBH will win most likely 9-10/10.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
^The Void was killed by Thor. If WWH could outlast an all out Sentry (at his best) then WBH will win most likely 9-10/10.

You forgot the context. sad

Damborgson

Thors good killer was an outlier.

quanchi112
^The Void was killed by Thor. If WWH could outlast an all out Sentry (at his best) then WBH will win most likely 9-10/10. Context. Do not ignore it.

h1a8
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sentry without much trouble.

He does not have the capability of harming Hulk in the slightest.

zopzop
Sentry.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by h1a8
He does not have the capability of harming Hulk in the slightest.

Hilarious. Seriously.

You are probably comparing the extremely weakened Sentry whom faced the Green Scar to the not weakened one in this thread who's facing WBH, right ?

Sentry will stomp Hulk without trouble.

Hulk doesn't have a wishing well to bring him back this time.

Stoic
Hilarious. Seriously.

You are probably comparing the extremely weakened Sentry whom faced the Green Scar to the not weakened one in this thread who's facing WBH, right ?

How would he stomp him exactly?

h1a8
Hilarious. Seriously.

Hulk tanked the force capable of shattering billions of planets in one blow without any visible damage. Sentry has no feats even close to that magnitude of force.

hutchy1345
Hulk tanked the force capable of shattering billions of planets in one blow without any visible damage. Sentry has no feats even close to that magnitude of force.

When was this?

RealityWarper

Never happened.

Originally posted by hutchy1345
When was this?

Never happened.

h1a8
Never happened.

Never happened.

Originally posted by hutchy1345
When was this? Where have you guys been for the last few years? It has been calculated to death.

It takes billions of times more force to destroy something from far away without coming in contact with it than to actually come in contact with it.
Hulk destroyed a planet without touching it, from afar. Therefore, Hulk applied billions of times more force necessary to do that by making actual contact. Hulk was subject to such force when colliding with Betty. Hulk wasn't visibly damaged.

Hence, Hulk tanked a force capable of destroying a billion planets without any visible damage.

RealityWarper
Where have you guys been for the last few years? It has been calculated to death.

It takes billions of times more force to destroy something from far away without coming in contact with it than to actually come in contact with it.
Hulk destroyed a planet without touching it, from afar. Therefore, Hulk applied billions of times more force necessary to do that by making actual contact. Hulk was subject to such force when colliding with Betty. Hulk wasn't visibly damaged.

Hence, Hulk tanked a force capable of destroying a billion planets without any visible damage.

*sigh*

The planet didn't explode literally... The Earth Crust was damaged then it exploded...

Hulk died and was resurrected by the Wishing Well.

Fan-calculations are shit.

Sentry tanked many planet-busting explosions with ZERO damages when he fought Genis Vell.

Anyway Sentry is at least in Molecule Man's class so he doesn't belongs here with those weaklings.

Stoic
So Sentry can place an entire multiverse in a shoe box and place it on his shelf huh? Reality Warper needs a reality check.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Stoic
So Sentry can place an entire multiverse in a shoe box and place it on his shelf huh? Reality Warper needs a reality check.

Sentry destroyed this guy in a reality warping contest despite lacking Molecule Man's years of experience.

YOU need a REALITY CHECK.

Stoic
When did the Molecule Man ever begin to warp reality during Siege? From what I saw, he simply reversed Owen's powers. At this point you will need proof for these wild claims. I know that Sentry is powerful, but you've inflated him beyond any writer's intent. Not even Enzeru would make such wild claims without solid proof, and here you are making claims that he would destroy Thanos, and a Phoenix avatar without having ever seen him defeat anyone above Thor, and that was when he finally got his shit together.

You must be Quan's sock.

RealityWarper
When did the Molecule Man ever begin to warp reality during Siege?

Siege is after Dark Avengers.

You don't even know the chronology of the events and you are still talking ?

It is stated anywhere that he reversed anything.

Owen and Sentry attacked each others molecules and Sentry won.

I guess that you are ironical at this point.

I am still waiting you to back-up your bold claim that Sentry reversed Owen's powers. Hilarious. Really.

I didn't think that you will write a complete paragraph as a joke. You almost got me, really.

Let's see:

The Void beat the complete roster of the Avengers, including Thor.
Void lolstomped Hulk.

Sentry kick Void's ass everytime because they are equivalent in power...

Sentry shitstomped Owen Reece whom, as far as I know, is more powerful than anyone Hulk has beaten in his entire fictional life.

Speaking about the writer, Bendis said in an interview that Sentry's power is to manipulate the reality at a molecular level and there is no limit to the power he has.

In short:

Sentry is a reality warper with unlimited power.

Are your feeelings hurt by a fictional character ?

Please tell us more about it. laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
ENOUGH TALK!!!!

I DEMAND A BATTLEZEONE TO SETTLE THIS!!!

Stoic(WORLDBREAKER Hulk) vs RealityWarper(SentrymessedIEGE)

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Damborgson
Seconded!

h1a8
*sigh*

The planet didn't explode literally... The Earth Crust was damaged then it exploded...

Hulk died and was resurrected by the Wishing Well.

Fan-calculations are shit.

Sentry tanked many planet-busting explosions with ZERO damages when he fought Genis Vell.

Anyway Sentry is at least in Molecule Man's class so he doesn't belongs here with those weaklings.

The planet was destroyed. Glad we agree there.
There is no evidence that Hulk died or even was hurt.

Hulk doesn't hit with planet busting blows, he hits with billion planet busting blows. Astronomical difference.

The problem with the Vell feat is that Cap (i believe) easily survived those blows. Thus, seems more like hyperbole to me.

RealityWarper
The planet was destroyed. Glad we agree there.
There is no evidence that Hulk died or even was hurt.

There is evidence that he is killed and resurrected like everyone else.

It is said twice in the comics, one time by Banner and one time by the Hulk himself:

https://s2.postimg.org/s119ojweh/Everyone_Dies_And_Resurect_Incredible-_Hulks-634-009.jpg

https://s2.postimg.org/v7vt86wa1/Everyone_Dies_And_Resurect_Incredible-_Hulks-635-004.jpg

That's Argumentum Ex Culo.

That's the collision of both Red SheHulk and WBH that created a chain reaction leading to destroy the planet.

We see on panel the atmosphere beginning to burn before the Earth crust begin to break, we are far from an attack instantly destroying the planet and still we knows that Hulk and the others perished in the assault.

Cap was teleported out of the Microverse by Genis Vell.

The caption, which is the omniscient narrator words, say that tey release enough energy to destroy entire worlds so there is nothing to discuss, just accept the feat.

LordofBrooklyn
Realitywarper, do you ACCEPT the Battlezone challenge?

Stoic
Siege is after Dark Avengers.

You don't even know the chronology of the events and you are still talking ?

It is stated anywhere that he reversed anything.

Owen and Sentry attacked each others molecules and Sentry won.

I guess that you are ironical at this point.

I am still waiting you to back-up your bold claim that Sentry reversed Owen's powers. Hilarious. Really.

I didn't think that you will write a complete paragraph as a joke. You almost got me, really.

Let's see:

The Void beat the complete roster of the Avengers, including Thor.
Void lolstomped Hulk.

Sentry kick Void's ass everytime because they are equivalent in power...

Sentry shitstomped Owen Reece whom, as far as I know, is more powerful than anyone Hulk has beaten in his entire fictional life.

Speaking about the writer, Bendis said in an interview that Sentry's power is to manipulate the reality at a molecular level and there is no limit to the power he has.

In short:

Sentry is a reality warper with unlimited power.

Are your feeelings hurt by a fictional character ?

Please tell us more about it. laughing out loud

Do you have these statements? At this point I'm having trouble believing that you were able to interpret the statement. None of what you said has proven that Sentry was ever on the level of the current Molecule Man. You've made some wild claims now bring forth some equally wild proof. Oh and no, a fictional character hasn't gotten under my skin. It's really the idea that anyone that can make up so many wild claims without solid proof to back them has me scratching my head til the white meat has begun to show. How about we begin with the interview. Once we are done there let's dig up some feats that give some examples of Sentry being as powerful as Galactus, let alone Owen.

The very last time that I saw Sentry he helped Rogue, meaning that it was a shared feat.

Then he was swallowed whole by a giant sand worm.

That last one was a BFR, but if he was that powerful why wouldn't he just bust out? Why didn't he warp reality? For some reason I can't see that sand worm being an issue for WB Hulk let alone Owen.

Bring some proof please.

LordofBrooklyn
The REAL battle takes place here!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t647635.html

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Realitywarper, do you ACCEPT the Battlezone challenge? Originally posted by RealityWarper
I reject the challenge. Because you are no challenge. But I'll be happy to beat up on you some more. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
thumb up Great post.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
thumb up

YOU DERANGED, DEMENTED, DINO, DUMBASS REALITY WARPER WOULD NEVER ADDRESS THE MIGHTY LOB IN THAT MANNER!!!

RealityWarper
Do you have these statements? At this point I'm having trouble believing that you were able to interpret the statement.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that "Sentry reversed Molecule Man".

That's your claim, pal. Not mine.

Now show proof.

Hilarious.

Please go on ignoring everything.

Hey, you're not the first one trying to wilfully ignore everything.

Tony Stark said YEARS before the fight between Molecule Man that Sentry can start a new House of M event on a WHIM.

Still, I am waiting for you to justify your claim (the burden of proof is on you, once more) that Molecule Man wasn't on his regular levels of power, by showing Molecule Man saying that he CANNOT DO SOMETHING WITH HIS POWERS.

That's how Molecule Man powers works:

If he admit that he can do something, then he can.

If he admit that he cannot do something, then he cannot.

Plain and simple.

Now show us the scans where Molecule Man said that he is somehow weakened/depowered/cannot do something.

laughing out loud

You are the one making wild claims. Not me.

You are ill informed at best.

*sigh*

RIGHT HERE:

Originally posted by Enzeru
Brian Michael Bendis talks about Sentry's power set:

Bendis: "We've now unveiled all of our cards - about who the Sentry is and what his powers are. We've unveiled in Dark Avengers #12 that the Sentry, on top of his powers, has powers like the Molecule Man. He actually has the ability to craft / to form a reality from a molecular level. And that's where his powers have come from. And there is no limit to the power level that he has."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6AzWzxcV74
(Starts at 2:05)

Sentry fighting Galactus to a standstill happened, said twice in the comics by Spider-man and Nate Grey.

Sure, pal.

Despite the fact that Rogue wasn't even as powerful to affect Exitar at all.

If your 5 years old cousin "help" you to lift 100 kilos I guess that's a shared feat too, right ?

That's cool, pal.

Lobo was one-shot by Batman. :/

What ? English please.

He didn't know that he could.

You are arguing against a character you know nothing about.

Nice try. thumb up

For some reason I can't see you having an healthy debate about a character that you hate against a character that you wank. laughing out loud

- Bring some coherent arguments on your side.
- Try to get information from both sides because here it's obvious that you know nothing about Sentry besides rumours spreads by ill informed person around the internet.
- Stop wilfully ignoring everything, you are embarassing yourself.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
YOU DERANGED, DEMENTED, DINO, DUMBASS REALITY WARPER WOULD NEVER ADDRESS THE MIGHTY LOB IN THAT MANNER!!!

KNEEL BEFORE THY MASTER, LOB ! THOU WILL BE FORGIVETH THIS TIME !

Stoic
The burden of proof is on you to prove that "Sentry reversed Molecule Man".

That's your claim, pal. Not mine.

Now show proof.

Hilarious.

Please go on ignoring everything.

Hey, you're not the first one trying to wilfully ignore everything.

Tony Stark said YEARS before the fight between Molecule Man that Sentry can start a new House of M event on a WHIM.

Still, I am waiting for you to justify your claim (the burden of proof is on you, once more) that Molecule Man wasn't on his regular levels of power, by showing Molecule Man saying that he CANNOT DO SOMETHING WITH HIS POWERS.

That's how Molecule Man powers works:

If he admit that he can do something, then he can.

If he admit that he cannot do something, then he cannot.

Plain and simple.

Now show us the scans where Molecule Man said that he is somehow weakened/depowered/cannot do something.

laughing out loud

You are the one making wild claims. Not me.

You are ill informed at best.

*sigh*

RIGHT HERE:

Sentry fighting Galactus to a standstill happened, said twice in the comics by Spider-man and Nate Grey.

Sure, pal.

Despite the fact that Rogue wasn't even as powerful to affect Exitar at all.

If your 5 years old cousin "help" you to lift 100 kilos I guess that's a shared feat too, right ?

That's cool, pal.

Lobo was one-shot by Batman. :/

What ? English please.

He didn't know that he could.

You are arguing against a character you know nothing about.

Nice try. thumb up

For some reason I can't see you having an healthy debate about a character that you hate against a character that you wank. laughing out loud

- Bring some coherent arguments on your side.
- Try to get information from both sides because here it's obvious that you know nothing about Sentry besides rumours spreads by ill informed person around the internet.
- Stop wilfully ignoring everything, you are embarassing yourself.

The only thing that I've read from you thus far has ended in making you appear to be extremely apprensive when I'm just asking simple questions. The BEG statement that I made was centered around D'S Sentry, which is when he got his powers under control. You can be as pedantic as you like, but it just makes you look like an idiot. There was a time when Senrmtry was unable to take Namor down, let alone a physical threat like WB Hulk. Then he ripped Ares apart, which wasn't anything that WB Hulk wouldn't gave been able to easily replicate. I actually have always liked Sentry. It's his rabid fans that I question. But back on topic, who did Sentry slaughter on WB Hulk s level? Youbshoulx also take note that I never once said that Owen was weakened, which was once again you being extremely apprehensive.

Stoic
Stupid spell check. BFR. XS Sentry took a BFR against the sand worm. That's what I meant. Owen manipulates molecules, not reality. So yes in his reality he can mess with most if not all molecules. This however is different from setting a universal standard that all or most would have to follow. There is a difference. Then again, like I said you are probably interpreting things wrong.

LordofBrooklyn
KNEEL BEFORE THY MASTER, LOB ! THOU WILL BE FORGIVETH THIS TIME !

HERE is the true battlefield!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t647635.html

Step up or be marked a COWARD and DESERTER of The Sentry!

RealityWarper
The only thing that I've read from you thus far has ended in making you appear to be extremely apprensive when I'm just asking simple questions.

Do you mean apprehensive ?

Can you formulate a coherent question and address my points instead of paraphrasing yourself ?

Like insulting other people like you are doing right now ? Gotcha ! laughing out loud

He was fine against Namor...

The last panel of their fight shows Sentry putting down Namor into the ground and that's knowing that Sentry is constantly holding back to avoid killing people.

You should know that if you wasn't busy lowballing.

https://s2.postimg.org/ce6sj4d2h/4645698-sentrytpvsemma_xavier13915129-2652123765-21805.jpg

That's why I have bring the Exitar's feat on the table...

Yeah. Question them if you see one. laughing out loud

The **** is that...

Again:

Sentry is a LOT more powerful than the sum of all Heroes on Earth combined and amped by Hulk's Gamma Radiations...

By the way, who did Hulk slaughter that is on Molecule Man-level ?

That must be hello in Klingon or something ?

You have said that Sentry wasn't at Owen's level despite Sentry beating him on a contest of reality warping and Owen was still at full power.

Are you backtracking now ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
I think this is a stomp in Hulks favor. Actually a spite thread and Bada should close it. On the other hand we could amp Sentry to DS levels. There i could see a real fight, except if a worm is present.

RealityWarper
I think this is a stomp in Hulks favor.

The only reason why the fight in WWH didn't look one sided was because Sentry was weakened by his agoraphobia and lost control of his powers...

Here Sentry will twist Hulk in two.

We can agree on this at least.

DS Sentry = stable Sentry without roleplaying a good guy and without morals.

Prof. T.C McAbe
The only reason why the fight in WWH didn't look one sided was because Sentry was weakened by his agoraphobia and lost control of his powers...

Here Sentry will twist Hulk in two.

We can agree on this at least.

DS Sentry = stable Sentry without roleplaying a good guy and without morals.

Yeah yeah, I know your opinion, Sentry > all. I still think you are wrong, so no need to comment the same nonesense after my posts like always. It's boring.

RealityWarper
Yeah yeah, I know your opinion, Sentry > all.

I don't have an opinion. I'm using logical arguments.

Your opinion isn't proof.

I have to do it because I can't let a single wrong version remain in the thread.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I don't have an opinion. I'm using logical arguments.

Your opinion isn't proof.

I have to do it because I can't let a single wrong version remain in the thread.
No, you have only an opinion and you believe it's logical. If you can't grasp even something as simple as this, well you are lost.

Your isn't either.

Your version is wrong.

RealityWarper
No, you have only an opinion and you believe it's logical. If you can't grasp even something as simple as this, well you are lost.

Your isn't either.

Your version is wrong.

Your understanding of Molecule Man's power is what is wrong in the first place thus your conclusion is erroneous about what's happening on panel.

Stoic
Do you mean apprehensive ?

Can you formulate a coherent question and address my points instead of paraphrasing yourself ?

Like insulting other people like you are doing right now ? Gotcha ! laughing out loud

He was fine against Namor...

The last panel of their fight shows Sentry putting down Namor into the ground and that's knowing that Sentry is constantly holding back to avoid killing people.

You should know that if you wasn't busy lowballing.

https://s2.postimg.org/ce6sj4d2h/4645698-sentrytpvsemma_xavier13915129-2652123765-21805.jpg

That's why I have bring the Exitar's feat on the table...

Yeah. Question them if you see one. laughing out loud

The **** is that...

Again:

Sentry is a LOT more powerful than the sum of all Heroes on Earth combined and amped by Hulk's Gamma Radiations...

By the way, who did Hulk slaughter that is on Molecule Man-level ?

That must be hello in Klingon or something ?

You have said that Sentry wasn't at Owen's level despite Sentry beating him on a contest of reality warping and Owen was still at full power.

Are you backtracking now ?

I was actually at work the entire day. It really makes it difficult typing on my phone while busy, so errors occur. I know that you're young and immature, or the little things wouldn't be brought to your attention so easily.

Sentry was unable to outright shit on Namor was the point. Stop ducking. WB Hulk would have easily planted him without much effort in any at all.

Stopping Exitar was done by a guy that isn't in this thread. Keep that in mind. You can put the insults away at any time they aren't needed. Just proof, which you can't seem to find so you feel the need to childishly toss insults around. All we need is proof. You won't find any to offset the fact that he wasn't able to simply one shot Namor. This doesn't bode well for your attempts at making Sentry into this omnipotent character that you're trying to sell. I'm giving you a warning though. If you continue flaming for no reason, you won't just be reported, but iignored. So let's just keep things civil, and find out exactly how powerful Sentry was. It's really no hair off of my ass if he was actually written to be well above a Cosmic Cube, WB Hulk, Thanos, Galactus... etc. But we need proof.

RealityWarper
I was actually at work the entire day. It really makes it difficult typing on my phone while busy, so errors occur. I know that you're young and immature, or the little things wouldn't be brought to your attention so easily.

Wow wow wow.

You are so aggressive, damn it...

I don't judge anyone on typing errors, everyone does...

I wanted to be sure about which term you are using, English isn't my first language by the way...

I notice that you jump on the possibility to call me "young and immature". Ooookey.

And he outright shited on Namor. Rofl.

Show me where Sentry struggled in their fight, Namor never got the upper on him... And Sentry is know to hold back in fights...

Oh really, you want to play the card "Hulk is stronger" with me ?

Do you want me to compare the Green Scar fighting Wolverine or the Thing with Sentry doing the same.

Just a hint about it:

Hulk vs the Thing:

The Thing hit Hulk and bloody his face then Hulk punches the Thing 3 times to take him out...

Sentry vs the Thing.

The Thing punches Sentry with no effect and Sentry effortlessly backhand the Thing...

Hulk vs Wolverine

Hulk had to punch Wolverine SEVEN times in the head to KO him.

Sentry vs Wolverine

Sentry one-shot Wolverine.

And we can talk about the fight between Sentry and Hulk where the writer needed to weaken Sentry because of his agoraphobia just to make the match fair...

It was done by a stable Sentry meaning a Sentry not weakened by his mental issues which is the case here.

I didn't insult you once, you on the other hand, calling me "childish and immature" just because you can't back-up your claims and counter the information that I provide...

Namor posed no problems to him. You are trying to backtrack your claim from a "There was a time when Senrmtry was unable to take Namor down, let alone a physical threat like WB Hulk. " to quote yourself, to a "Sentry didn't one shot Namor". Ok. laughing out loud

I posted of proof of what I've said that Sentry kicked Namor's ass so don't try to mvoe the goalpost with me. I'm way too experienced to fall from it.

I'm not trying anything.

I'm stating facts and you can't deal with them. laughing out loud

You call me a child many times and you are saying that I'm flaming that thread ?

Seriously ?

Your attempt at wilfully ignoring the context isn't an argument thought.

You are once more trying to avoid the context and to oversimplify everything because that fits with your narrative.

You are quoting many different points in Sentry chronology and as far as I know, he discovered how powerful he truly was in Dark Avengers, until then he was learning about himself and his powers.

If beating Molecule Man at his own game isn't being near-omnipotent I don't know what is it...

And we have proof of everything, you are just refusing the evidences.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.