Aquaman vs Carnage and Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Aquaman doesn't have his staff here and the symbiotes can't take over Aquaman body.

Who win?

deathslash
Symbiotes win IMO.

Digi
I'm drawing a blank on these two vs. telepathy. Symbiotes might have showings against it, but I'm not recalling any. That might be a cheap win, but it's still a win.

cdtm
Aquaman wins, with ease. Too strong, too fast.

Stoic
Not too strong or fast when Carnage and Venom can both blend into the environment becoming nearly invisible. It's not fool proof, but it does add to their deadliness. Both Venom and Carnage can take a hell of a beating. Carnage more-so. but can Arthur resist the symbiotes invasive assaults? There are two of them. If he can shut them down with is aquatic TP then it's a wrap, but he could be in trouble on a physical level.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Stoic
Not too strong or fast when Carnage and Venom can both blend into the environment becoming nearly invisible. It's not fool proof, but it does add to their deadliness. Both Venom and Carnage can take a hell of a beating. Carnage more-so. but can Arthur resist the symbiotes invasive assaults? There are two of them. If he can shut them down with is aquatic TP then it's a wrap, but he could be in trouble on a physical level.

How good is the stealth thing? Aquaman has pretty good sensory perception, so I'm curious about it as I don't know the symbiotes that well.

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
How good is the stealth thing? Aquaman has pretty good sensory perception, so I'm curious about it as I don't know the symbiotes that well.

Well It works a lot like the Predators. Like I said, it probably wouldn't be fool proof, but it could aid them if they attacked in hit and runs. Then there's the type of assaults that they bring to the fight. The symbiotes can be extremely invasive. It's his internal organs that would be in question if they were to attempt to gag him. Overall though, it may never come to that if he used his aquatic TP on them and it ended up frying them on the spot.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by cdtm
Aquaman wins, with ease. Too strong, too fast. ahahahahah

Parmaniac
https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/36613272_Venom_2016-_157-011.jpg

For the people asking for stealth

-Pr-
If they're concerned about being downwind, then he should be able to sense them.

I have no idea how he'd fare against the invasive stuff. It seems pretty haxx.

DarkSaint85
Aquamans sense of smell can't be that well developed underwater.....id imagine his sight would be top notch though.

Undecided. Good fight.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Aquamans sense of smell can't be that well developed underwater.....id imagine his sight would be top notch though.

Undecided. Good fight.

Sight and hearing are great. Don't recall about his smell post reboot, now that I mention it.

EcstaticGrace
I'd rather get physical showings over stealth for the Spiderman villain duo.

Aquaman's been in about 2 fights blinded and won both. He's fought characters like Chimera who can cloak. So I don't know how much of a advantage stealth is.

Stoic
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
I'd rather get physical showings over stealth for the Spiderman villain duo.

Aquaman's been in about 2 fights blinded and won both. He's fought characters like Chimera who can cloak. So I don't know how much of a advantage stealth is.

It wouldn't be the only thing that he has to contend with though.

krisblaze
Absolute slaughter by Aquaman.

Parmaniac
The problem isn't stealth the problem is Aquman's established shitty cutting and piercing durability and Carnage.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Parmaniac
The problem isn't stealth the problem is Aquman's established shitty cutting and piercing durability and Carnage.

I wouldn't call Aquaman's piercing durability shitty. Sure he's more susceptible to being cut then most powerhouses, but he's also capable of taking machine gun fire with nothing more then scratches on his skin. That's less susceptible to piercing then powerhouses like Black Bolt or Wonder Woman who've been harmed by far less at a greater degree.

Not to knock them for it. Really depends on how strong of an item these guys can cut and how fatal that cut would be. As well as how often do they get those hits in.

ShadowFyre
How come they can't control him a la Carnage USA?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
One could argue that this way of acting is overall more exotic and unlikely to happen in a fight, but then I have seen people pulling those kind of strategies for their preferred characters lots of times if that was the only way to win.

All I can say if they would go for that it would work.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Because OP has said they can't. Lol.

ShadowFyre
Duh. Missed that. I don't know then. Arthur can maybe edge em out or they eventually bleed him out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.