Battlezone Tribunal: JUSTICE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
I DEMAND that a tribunal of FAIR, OBJECTIVE, AND KNOWLEDGEABLE posters review ALL of the Battlezones in which I have been ROBBED and have a recount!!!

Applicants can gather here!

-K-M-
First things first...I think we all should take the time to thank -K-M- for being the backup judge. Like for real

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by -K-M-
First things first...I think we all should take the time to thank -K-M- for being the backup judge. Like for real

I use the Canadian Flag as a rag and Alpha Flight comics as kindling!

-K-M-

Facee
If I were to judge, I would be the prettiest judge ever. thumb up

Digi
Originally posted by -K-M-

As the kindly American ambassador who generously partnered with two Canadians, let me offer our sincere thanks for stepping into our clusterf*** of a match and making a wise and fair decision.

DarkSaint85
Phildo and I were clearly robbed by incomprehension thumb up

leonidas
lol incomprehension def played a role for you.

xJLxKing

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Phildo and I were clearly robbed by incomprehension thumb up thumb up

We were playing chess, while the judges were expecting tic-tac-toe.

http://i64.tinypic.com/9pqtjt.jpg

But like you said, we got the popular vote.

Supermutant
lol you know what LOB I think you actually was robbed in that one where your opponent drop a sun on your team which had Vulcan on it. Dropping on sun on Vulcan would only amped him to high levels, it was funny how that went against you.

DarkSaint85
So not the one I had?

Supermutant
I think he had Vulcan & Spectrum vs Lightray and Vector. I forgot who was the other one.

DarkSaint85
Oh yeah no.

I thrashed him handily with another amalgam.

-K-M-

Digi
Wait. Id didn't post the judges' names, so I'm confused now. Blair, beatboks, and who was #3?

DarkSaint85
Prof.

-K-M-

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Supermutant
lol you know what LOB I think you actually was robbed in that one where your opponent drop a sun on your team which had Vulcan on it. Dropping on sun on Vulcan would only amped him to high levels, it was funny how that went against you.

Despite your TREACHEROUS and WHORISH ways you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT in this assessment!!!

Supermutant
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.