New Star Wars TRILOGY announced!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
http://www.starwars.com/news/rian-johnson-writer-director-of-star-wars-the-last-jedi-to-create-all-new-star-wars-trilogy

In Johnson we trust.

|King Joker|
Lucasfilm must be extremely pleased and confident with TLJ for them to hand a whole new trilogy to Johnson.

Zenwolf
Honestly would prefer there be no more movies. Even I'm not fully on board with 3, now they wanna do a 4th? I dunno, something about that many movies just doesn't seem right.

|King Joker|

DarthAnt66
This trilogy is seperate from the Skywalker saga, so I'm OK with it.

I agree that I hope Episode 9 is the last of the Skywalker saga

ares834
Interesting. Hopefully TLJ is good. And hopefully it's set during the Old Republic.

|King Joker|
I wonder what would happen if TLJ got negative reviews, lol.

Beniboybling
They've been hinting this for a while now, shocked but not shocked. I will wait until TLJ before deciding whether to throw myself of a building. sad

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This trilogy is seperate from the Skywalker saga, so I'm OK with it.

I agree that I hope Episode 9 is the last of the Skywalker saga

Zenwolf
Ehhh.....

Ursumeles
Awesome. I hope they explore something absolutely new.

ares834
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Ehhh.....

Variety had an article about it. It could work if they keep it smaller in scale.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/star-wars-tv-series-disney-streaming-service-1202611408/

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ares834
Variety had an article about it. It could work if they keep it smaller in scale.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/star-wars-tv-series-disney-streaming-service-1202611408/

I'm still not so sure, I guess I could see small scale...maybe.

Azronger
They're going to milk Star Wars till it dies from dehydration. I think I'll stick with my EU books.

RHaggis
Kill me now.

NTJack0
Here's hoping it's a different time period, getting bit bored of the current stuff

ares834
Originally posted by Azronger
They're going to milk Star Wars till it dies from dehydration. I think I'll stick with my EU books.

As if the EU wasn't milking SW either...

NewGuy01
I find this mildly concerning, but whatever.

The Lost
I find it great. Johnson has shown decent sci-fi capability and they're likely going in a new direction with a fantastic mythos.

quanchi112
I hope I get old republic and I hope I get Darth Bane. I bet the Bane haters will run for dear life if he gets the trilogy treatment. The guy that instituted the rule of the two needs the movie treatment.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
I hope I get old republic and I hope I get Darth Bane. I bet the Bane haters will run for dear life if he gets the trilogy treatment. The guy that instituted the rule of the two needs the movie treatment. thumb up

Star Wars at the end of the day is pop culture. We nerds may not agree with it, but we must also realize that our sub-culture of debating only exists because of it.

godemperortrump
New TOR shit

Haschwalth
They will never go outside their precious timeline, it always has to relate.

NewGuy01
Hopefully.

Fated Xtasy
Man, three SW Movies? Johnson's gonna pull a Whedon eventually.

The Lost
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

What do you mean?

Lord Lucien
Become hackneyed and burnt out.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I wonder what would happen if TLJ got negative reviews, lol.

https://youtu.be/8H29ljyMgqs

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

Comment rescinded, **** Johnson, and his shitty writing.

The Merchant
Can't wait for Johnson to "artistically" deconstruct everything that makes SW, SW for some nihilistic schlock.

Rockydonovang
This time, I want to see a new jedi order which is, ya know, new. not a PT repeat

Beniboybling
Originally posted by The Merchant
Can't wait for Johnson to "artistically" deconstruct everything that makes SW, SW for some nihilistic schlock. rian johnson is full of strength, and you are right to be afraid of him

Tzeentch
Just saturate my shit up fam.

quanchi112
Johnson is fantastic. I can't wait for this. If this gets canceled because of nerd rage online I'll kill someone.

Naugrim
Originally posted by quanchi112
I'll kill someone.

0_0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.