Silver Surfer vs. Wonder Woman h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
No weapons, no boards, just h2h ...

Who wins?

ghostman
surfer. two pieced brb, went h2h with hulk . not to mentioned the durability advantage over ww.

Damborgson
Wonder Woman would bend him over. Let's not kid ourselves here...

carver9
Yep

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

RealityWarper
Wonder Woman obviously.

Norrin is a scientist and Wonder Woman a born warrior ffs ! >_<

abhilegend
Diana beats the shit out of Surfer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Diana beats the shit out of Surfer. Nah.

DarkSaint85
Ooh will Quan fight Reality?

Insane Titan

krisblaze
Surely WW has this.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Damborgson

EcstaticGrace
I don't see Diana beating anyone with Surfers physicals in pure h2h... Unless beating is defined by outskilling

Mindship
Diana would outscore Surfer, winning on points, not KO. Surfer would be getting his shots in too, hurting her, but mostly, I see him being knocked around, monologuing how he doesn't really wanna fight such a skilled, noble warrior, yada yada yada. At some point, Diana backs off, realizing the Misunderstanding That Makes Heroes Fight and they join forces to battle whoever initiated the Misunderstanding.

abhilegend
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
I don't see Diana beating anyone with Surfers physicals in pure h2h... Unless beating is defined by outskilling
Why not?

Smurph
Originally posted by Damborgson

panthergod
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
She's well above him physically so.. Wtf are you talking about?

celeyhyga17
smh

quanchi112

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.