Team Gog vs PC Validus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
Gog
Magog
Mangog

vs

Pre-Crisis Validus

Can the team take him down?

xJLxKing
Validus

MrMind
gog should take this alone, he is abstract level

Prof. T.C McAbe
I would go with Val

Steve Zodiac
Pre Crisis Validus, takes about 5 Legionnaires and Element lad for the Inerton to cage him. Gog is at least Skyfather level, the way he plays with time alone puts him there.

the Darkone
If this is Classic Mangog from MArvel, Mangog would beat Validus

MrMind
Originally posted by the Darkone
If this is Classic Mangog from MArvel, Mangog would beat Validus

not even close, pc validus were treating pc Legion of Super-Heroes, pc daxamites, and freaking sa kryptonians like weak feebs.

abhilegend
Yeah, Mangog gets turned into mango and peeled off.

the Darkone
SA MAngog rampage through asgard and SA Odin

SA Mangog feeds off rage, hatred, physical and energy attacks. PC Validus will feed Mangog who is a sky father level in power outright

abhilegend
Originally posted by the Darkone
SA MAngog rampage through asgard and SA Odin

SA Mangog feeds off rage, hatred, physical and energy attacks. PC Validus will feed Mangog who is a sky father level in power outright
That wasn't SA Mangog. That's shown in Thunderstrike (2011) series where Thor stunned him with one hit.

Odin exhausted himself moving Asgard to another location which is continental size against Mangog. Even Superboy could move worlds easily and he was a gnat to Validus.

Validus would rip Mangog apart.

Obsidian1
Validus stomps

Stoic
Mango just had a beastly showing against War Thor. He even broke his hammer. I wouldn't sleep on him.

Stoic
I'm starting to think that Mangog might actually be able to go toe to toe with Validus. Unless what happened was entirely hyperbole? It was stated that the energy attacks that came from War Thor's hammer, hit with the force of the dead universe that it originated from.

A few questions come to mind;

Mangog took the blast from Ultimate Mjolnir internally and spat it back out. How much power are we talking about here?

Could it have been hyperbole if the dead universe was only packing X amount of power? What is X?

Asgard is made of sterner stuff than the Earth which is where War Thor and Mangog fought. Maybe we can begin there in terms of the damage that War Thor took, as well as the surrounding landscape?

Not sure about this one, but Mangog currently looks to be above his SA days. I can't see Val pushing him around in the least. It reminds me of a saying from that older Dragon's Dogma title; "Even in groups, a weakling is a weakling still". All of those guys that val stomped were simply weaklings when converted to what their stats would be in this updated universe.

How does one go about towing planets on a giant steel bike chain? It was goofy and non canon to present events. Especially when you'd see the things that were able to hurt Superboy and his peers. Many were far below fully rearranging an entire galaxy at once, which wasn't an everyday thing.

Validus was powerful, but the feats of those days were so close to being cartoons that it makes it impossible to fairly quantify them, which is also bedside the fact that it was constantly filled with contradictions.

As it stands now, Mangog would destroy present day held by innertron Validus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.