YouTube Channel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
A friend and I have started a DB/fiction channel on YouTube, so thoughts and support would be appreciated. Production quality is pretty low rn, but whatever. smile

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCwQIfef_gINSAcMSt9a_qnQ

I'm the deeper voice. smile

Damborgson
Hey, thats fun! Ill watch it when you get some videos out there

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
We've got a couple up right now. The next video we already recorded is "How powerful is Lord Beerus?" Should be fun.

carver9
I subscribed.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I appreciate it.

Kento
I subscribed bro.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I appreciate it.

Kento
I have a channel with a friend that's about Pokemon, that kinda fell off...that I was thinking of turning to DBS stuff but haven't haha

carver9
You can make a LOT of money doing YouTube videos. You just have to find a way to get your name out there.

Kento
Originally posted by carver9
You can make a LOT of money doing YouTube videos. You just have to find a way to get your name out there. Yea, you need to spend a lot of time doing that too... And not have your friends kids constantly messing everything up to the point you give up on doing it.

Ridley_Prime
Part of getting by on youtube is having the algorithm on your side and other shit. But yeah, been there done that. Have considered starting a channel again someday with a friend but meh.

edit: Subscribed too, in any case...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You guys got us to 40 subs! Thank you so much. Any video suggestions?

cdtm
Originally posted by Kento
Yea, you need to spend a lot of time doing that too... And not have your friends kids constantly messing everything up to the point you give up on doing it.

Pewdiepie did like five videos a week for years.

Totally worth it since he became a millionaire, but most people just end up sinking a lot of time for very little money. It's an oversaturated market like Hollywood, some can strike gold.. just not you or anyone you know.

bbrem123
Subscribed as well. Im gonna gonna be the one to start the KMC debates on your youtube videos ha. Looking forward to your videos man.

SSJGGogeta
I went ahead and subbed. I also left a comment. Nice video's though, I'll watch them whenever you put them out.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I appreciate it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.