Dream CrossOvers! oh what could have been!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
throughout comic history we have had many crossovers, some good, some terrible, from jla/avengers to superman/spider-man.

what is a crossover you'd love to see?

for me it would have to be thor and the new gods. id love to see him interact with orion. i think if written well it would be fukking incredible, but the way things are between the two companies we will never see that happening

sad

Damborgson
In my dreams, I see Supermans arm snap every time he goes to catch Mjolnir

StiltmanFTW
Like in this scene? stick out tongue

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-232eabceda13b705e5f56cd371060af6

MrMind
another crossover where superman beats the tar out of thor again so thorbags can eventually shut up about it
don't get me wrong JLA/avengers had the correct outcome of the fight
but no way should the fight be that close

Damborgson
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Like in this scene? stick out tongue

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-232eabceda13b705e5f56cd371060af6

Exactly. Alfred watches in my dreams as well.

Mindship
Superman vs Silver Surfer. And this time, maybe, just suggesting, maybe actually have them, y'know ... fight.

Afaik, theirs is the only crossover where the featured heroes did not come to blows.

Neoprime
Wildstorm vs Ultraverse(Malibu).

deathslash
Captain America and Snake Eyes teaming up to beat down terrorists would be the stuff of legend.

CosmicComet
I always wanted to see Spiderman/Aquaman for some reason.

Both have been played for jokes and humiliated often in comics, but Spiderman is the most popular hero in the world and Aquaman...is not

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Spiderman/Aquaman

https://media1.tenor.com/images/4bce07d5666e86054ecb282be7c721d2/tenor.gif

LGU
Always wanted to see Judge Dredd vs Daredevil. Not just for a fight (though that would be fun obviously) but for a verbal debate on their interpretations of the law and how it should be applied, due process etc. Playing up the contrast between them could make for a really cool story I think; the Daredevil/Punisher rivalry works best when that kind of thing is played up but Dredd would be even more challenging to Matt's world view as he actually works within the law (or his law anyway) unlike Frank who has abandoned it entirely.

Cheers.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by LGU
Always wanted to see Judge Dredd vs Daredevil. Not just for a fight (though that would be fun obviously) but for a verbal debate on their interpretations of the law and how it should be applied, due process etc. Playing up the contrast between them could make for a really cool story I think; the Daredevil/Punisher rivalry works best when that kind of thing is played up but Dredd would be even more challenging to Matt's world view as he actually works within the law (or his law anyway) unlike Frank who has abandoned it entirely.

Cheers.

This actually sounds incredible.

beatboks
Last nigjt after watchimg the Justice League my 11 year old son said he'd love to see a movie crossover witj JL and the Avengers line up from civil War with the JLA split with the two Avengers teams.

His only specification eas Batman had to be on Caps side vs Superman. Based on personas I'd say tjat would be right and Aquaman would be too anti establishment to be on any side bur caps. Dianna I could see going either way, Flash is too straight laced to cross the eatablishment.

beatboks
4 me personally though a Defenders team up with Shadowpact

Dr Strange team up with Arion

The Shadow, Black Hood (MLJ SA NO DC remake) and punisher ripping new york crime apart once and fot all.

beatboks
Ohh and any JSA linenup from the 40s (excluding Spectre and Fate they're both busy) teaming up with All winners

staxamillion
metamorpho join 90's x force

"Id"
Cross Company crossover. Deadpool and Lobo or Orion & Beta Ray Bill.

In Universe. It would love to see a Shaman X-Man and Dr Strange join a mystical, astral, or multi universe journey and deal with unknown forced from beyond.

Ghost Rider and Spawn team up would cool too.

riv6672
THE UNITED FRONT

http://i65.tinypic.com/w17f5g.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ca/92/c1/ca92c151abc0ef30120da27cc1561c06.jpg

The JSA(Alan Scott, Wildcat & Jay Garrick) who mostly fought on the home front, come upon a spy ring, and a plot that will put Soldiers in the European theater in peril.
Meanwhile on the front lines, The Invaders (Cap, HT & Namor) stumble onto the same plot via different means.
GL travels to the front even as HT heads back to the States, setting up two partial crossovers as the traveling heroes run into the resident team members.
In the end, all six will 'meet in the middle' so to speak, as HT, Jay & WC join Alan, Cap & Namor in England, to stop a Nazi super weapon capable of taking out the Allies.

The Spectre+
what about diana/thor??

ShadowFyre
Predator/kraven
Diana/Jane Thor
Supes/Thor
Godzilla beat down fin fang foom or any other large character really
Punisher/xenomorphs
Predator/symbiote team up

The Dredd/Daredevil thing sounds awesome

byrdgang21
Mr. Terrific & Black Panther
Green Lantern (Guy) & Guardians of the Galaxy
Batman & Blade
Spider-Man & Ninja Turtles

Putinbot1
Originally posted by LGU

Cheers. It would be nice to have a three way, where DD, Punisher and Dredd are all present, make the Joker and Carnage the Villians. All bases are covered. Good post btw.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Putinbot1
It would be nice to have a three way, where DD, Punisher and Dredd are all present, make the Joker and Carnage the Villians. All bases are covered. Good post btw.

That would be cool but Carnage? They would get all kinds of ****ed up.

StiltmanFTW
No. Frank w/ prep would rape Cletus.

Parmaniac
Carnage with prep rapes Punisher with prep

StiltmanFTW
Carnage w/ prep = picking his nose with a symbiote tendril

ShadowFyre
No. Frank w/ prep would rape Cletus.

W/prep yeah..

A joker/carnage kill the universe what if style would be cool

StyleTime
Carnage w/ prep = picking his nose with a symbiote tendril
laughing out loud

Brockalizer
Have Galactus devour Mogo and get hooked on spectrum energy just like he did the Old Power. He and his heralds then proceeded to take every Lantern Corps' home world and Central battery.

staxamillion
guy gardner and the punisher
wolverine and the batkids

Flyattractor
Would love a Judge Dredd/Commissioner Gordon Crossover. Law Man vs Law Man.

The Spectre+
flash as galactus new herald

beatboks
https://www.dccomics.com/sites/default/files/imce/2018/05-MAY/Doom%20Patrol%20PR%20Image_5af9e09c65a093.16635832.jpg

And
https://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_iv/600/1085303.jpg

Including Mento of course. The real "copy" team together.
What Reed and the Chief could come up with to deal with some colassal multiversal threat would be amazing

Having the two mucho men trapped in bodies they think of as monstrous working side by side.

Two stretchy heroes

Two flying blasters

Amd two characters who create force fields.

Two on the field teams of 4 with 3 men and a woman same power mix same team dynamic except one thinks of themselves as outsiders to the world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.