Midnighter vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's winning this? No doors.

Zack M
Ikon suit or Nth Metal? Or both?

carver9
Standard. If that is his standard, then it's on.

Zack M
Ikon is standard. Kind of unfair. If it is Nth Metal version, Midnighter wins. His stats are just too much.

Vanguard
Ikon suit Slade wins. Nth metal Slade probably barely loses.

Stoic
I agree. MN's stats are above DS's. He's simply a better version if we get down to it. Even with the Ikon suit, DS would probably still have to be careful. If MN managed to draw the fight out long enough, the Ikon armor may even begin to run out of it's charge. Which is in direct reference to his fight with Superman. He stated that if Superman had continued his assault a little longer, that he'd have been at his mercy due to his charge nearly being drained or depleted.

Zack M
Yeah, Slade does not even think half as fast as Midnighter. Midnighter's also shown better strength feats, speed feats, and probably healing feats. Although, that is roughly around the same, I think. Midnighter has a better damage soak, too.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Stoic
I agree. MN's stats are above DS's. He's simply a better version if we get down to it. Even with the Ikon suit, DS would probably still have to be careful. If MN managed to draw the fight out long enough, the Ikon armor may even begin to run out of it's charge. Which is in direct reference to his fight with Superman. He stated that if Superman had continued his assault a little longer, that he'd have been at his mercy due to his charge nearly being drained or depleted.

Yea but Midnighter isn't anywhere near Superman.

vansonbee
Midnighter might figure it out during the fight and win?

Superman problem is he's constantly on his toes, with Lois in constant danger.

panthergod
Deathstroke 7/10. Midnighter can't even beat Zealot.

Zack M
Originally posted by panthergod
Deathstroke 7/10. Midnighter can't even beat Zealot.

DCnU Midnighter does not equal Wildstorms.

panthergod
Even worse mids got chumped by Nightwing.

Zack M

Uhh, no he didn't. He was beating NW quite easily, until Dick used Hynosis on him. And even then, Midnighter still had the advantage. Even Dick said he knew he couldn't take him one on one.

Midnighter was beating an army of Orphins, single-handedly. Same Orphans who were giving the whole Bat-family hell. smile

Vanguard

I knew something like that would happen sooner or later. cool

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Vanguard
I knew something like that would happen sooner or later. cool

Lol.

Thanks to his Hypnos implants. When it was turned off?

https://s7.postimg.org/581z3bugb/Grayson_2014-_006-011.jpg

As for the thread, DS wins.

Zack M
thumb up

Only way Slade wins, is with the Ikon suit. Without it, he loses.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
thumb up

Only way Slade wins, is with the Ikon suit. Without it, he loses.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

Zack M
He does. Midnighter's stats are just better across the board. I like both characters equally. Maaaybe Mids a little better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.