Darkseid vs God Quarry Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who wins in a one on one confrontation that pits Thanos up against Darkseid for the sole ownership of Apokalips

No ALE.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/products/300284-darkseid/lg/dc-comics-darkseid-premium-format-300284-07.jpg

Vs

http://zonewallpaper.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Best-Thanos-Wallpaper-2017-683x1024.jpg

SquallX
If were using New52 Darkseid, then he casually kills Thanos.

New 52 is a multiversal being. Just go and read his fight against New 52 Alan Scott of Earth 2. It took Alan accessing the Multiversal of all the Avatars to hold off Darkseid, and he still lost.

Since his death in the Darkseid Wars i haven't read much about him since ive kinda quit comic books, since am unfamiliar with kid Darkseid.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by SquallX
If were using New52 Darkseid, then he casually kills Thanos.

New 52 is a multiversal being. Just go and read his fight against New 52 Alan Scott of Earth 2. It took Alan accessing the Multiversal of all the Avatars to hold off Darkseid, and he still lost.

Since his death in the Darkseid Wars i haven't read much about him since ive kinda quit comic books, since am unfamiliar with kid Darkseid.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/debunking-new-52-darkseid-1834592/

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheHulkster
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/debunking-new-52-darkseid-1834592/ thumb up

RealityWarper
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/debunking-new-52-darkseid-1834592/ Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

I don't like goldchamp, he was obnoxious but I agree with him on this.

SquallX
Good one, nothing was debunked.

Darkseid was a multiversal being. His hand alone was big enough to wipe out a planet casually.

It still took Alan merging with each Avatars in the Multiverse to held Darkseid. Darkseid still beat them. Yes, the Avatars Alan merged with were from multiple planets from the Multiverse, that made Darkseid Multiversal.

Go back and read Anti dialogue with Metron. Metron even stated Anti was destroying the Multiverse.

StiltmanFTW
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/debunking-new-52-darkseid-1834592/

Beautiful. B*tchseid owned.

-K-M-
*shrugs* keep reading people debunked his debunk

-K-M-
Stilt why do you hate DC so much again?

TheHulkster

-K-M-
multidimensonal is fitting.

RealityWarper

TheHulkster

RealityWarper

Zack M
Darkseid.

quanchi112

Stoic
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Yes, but the fighting capabilities varies according to the host and depending on the host, the Phoenix Force doesn't show the same power.

How so? Do you have any examples?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
Throw their own logic back at them and expect tears.

BOOM.

Originally posted by Stoic
How so? Do you have any examples?

IIRC Jean as better feats than Thane with the PF.

The Phoenix tend to chose psionic beings because they suits him better.

Stoic
BOOM.

IIRC Jean as better feats than Thane with the PF.

The Phoenix tend to chose psionic beings because they suits him better.

But Thane may be the exception to the rule, because he acquired the Phoenix Force, he didn't inherit it, or become chosen for it. from my perspective, he exhibited the full power of a Phoenix Avater with the exception of possibly sharing half with Quintin Quire. That's if the writer even took that into consideration. He may have been written to be the only Phoenix Avatar in existence. The only thing that Thane lacked in terms of feats was devouring a star, but that isn't really proof enough to say that Thane was any less powerful. Same force, different host and all of that.

SquallX
Nothing was debunked.

I love how the ones that claim that he debunk Darkseid as a multiversal being probably never once read the stories.

Before i stopped buying comics once DC decided to destroy the New52, whom i had already spent hundreds of dollars in, for a new reboot, i previously collected all of Darkseid appearances.

That so call debunked was the poster posting feats out of context.

This is what Alan Scott explicitly said, words for words in World's End 25 page 15.
-I. I can see the Multiverse. I can feel it. The power of other worlds! The Multiversal Green! It strengthens me!

Then Alan went and did combat with Darkseid, the same Darkseid that just destroyed the team consisted of Val, Power Girl, Aquaman, Flash, Fate, Hawkgirl, and a few other low metas. This Darkseid lost an eye, and he was still beating everyone like it was nothing.
Then Darkseid proved his healing factor is top notch, for it was healed in the next issue.

Alan got his ass kicked in WE 25.

Then as Alan fought Darkseid, he begins to monologue. Again, words for words.

WE 25, page 3.
-My allies have shown me how to focus the power of the Multiverse.
-I carry the power of all Avatars of my World, magnified by Multiple Earths.
-And even that may not be enough.

Right after that, Darkseid OB him, slapped him once, and he was down for the count.

WE 25, page 5
-I am connected to the Earth, to all Earths

Then Alan's lover told him to let go, and accept the power.

So Alan literally absorbed the planets Soul into himself. Remember, that Alan was already amp by the Multiversal Green, he himself claimed.

So now, Alan was being powered not only by the Multiversal Green. The author went on to explicit say, The Green, The Gray, The Blue, The Red and the The White flow from his Universe flow within him.

So with all that power, Alan knocked Darkseid on his ass. Alan being powered by the Multiversal Green was unable to do that. He had to literally absorbed the soul of his world, along the other Avatars, to stock on his already Multiversal Green to knock back Darkseid.

WE 25, page28
-Now i can feel it
-The potential of the Multiverse...the true power of the Green!
-I am the Green Lantern
-I am a man no longer...Now I am a power conduit to every Earth
- A living lens... the focus of unimaginable potential... and all of it devoted to one task
-Protecting that which is precious

While Alan was using that power to save the people, 7 pages later, Darkseid was already up and attacking him. With the first 6 pages showing the other heroes and villains fighting, minus Alan and Darkseid.

You might ask why i type everything? Is because i didn't want to upload them since am lazy, and it's easier to make my point by pointing everything out.

So that guy lied, he debunked nothing.

Stoic

RealityWarper
Yeah the multiversal Green is the power of the Green in 52 EARTHS.

Stoic
Nothing was debunked.

I love how the ones that claim that he debunk Darkseid as a multiversal being probably never once read the stories.

Before i stopped buying comics once DC decided to destroy the New52, whom i had already spent hundreds of dollars in, for a new reboot, i previously collected all of Darkseid appearances.

That so call debunked was the poster posting feats out of context.

This is what Alan Scott explicitly said, words for words in World's End 25 page 15.
-I. I can see the Multiverse. I can feel it. The power of other worlds! The Multiversal Green! It strengthens me!

Then Alan went and did combat with Darkseid, the same Darkseid that just destroyed the team consisted of Val, Power Girl, Aquaman, Flash, Fate, Hawkgirl, and a few other low metas. This Darkseid lost an eye, and he was still beating everyone like it was nothing.
Then Darkseid proved his healing factor is top notch, for it was healed in the next issue.

Alan got his ass kicked in WE 25.

Then as Alan fought Darkseid, he begins to monologue. Again, words for words.

WE 25, page 3.
-My allies have shown me how to focus the power of the Multiverse.
-I carry the power of all Avatars of my World, magnified by Multiple Earths.
-And even that may not be enough.

Right after that, Darkseid OB him, slapped him once, and he was down for the count.

WE 25, page 5
-I am connected to the Earth, to all Earths

Then Alan's lover told him to let go, and accept the power.

So Alan literally absorbed the planets Soul into himself. Remember, that Alan was already amp by the Multiversal Green, he himself claimed.

So now, Alan was being powered not only by the Multiversal Green. The author went on to explicit say, The Green, The Gray, The Blue, The Red and the The White flow from his Universe flow within him.

So with all that power, Alan knocked Darkseid on his ass. Alan being powered by the Multiversal Green was unable to do that. He had to literally absorbed the soul of his world, along the other Avatars, to stock on his already Multiversal Green to knock back Darkseid.

WE 25, page28
-Now i can feel it
-The potential of the Multiverse...the true power of the Green!
-I am the Green Lantern
-I am a man no longer...Now I am a power conduit to every Earth
- A living lens... the focus of unimaginable potential... and all of it devoted to one task
-Protecting that which is precious

While Alan was using that power to save the people, 7 pages later, Darkseid was already up and attacking him. With the first 6 pages showing the other heroes and villains fighting, minus Alan and Darkseid.

You might ask why i type everything? Is because i didn't want to upload them since am lazy, and it's easier to make my point by pointing everything out.

So that guy lied, he debunked nothing.

It is possible that Alan had access to that much power, but wasn't actually on that level? Multiversal power stunts give me the impression that the guy with that kind of power, would or should be able to literally juggle universes. Was he like that kind of powerful? Just asking.

SquallX
I. I can see the Multiverse. I can feel it. The power of other worlds! The Multiversal Green! It strengthens me!

Rune King Thor could also do all of that as well.

Is it true? Did Alan Scott one piece Darkseid at any time during the story, because Goldchamp claims that a KO happened, and gave a point of reference as well. Can the same thing be said of Thanos fighting a being that has casually eaten stars?

The hulkster makes a good point here.

Alan was actually accessing said power, it wasn't just him making a statement.

Alan did KO Darkseid. But it was after he was already amp on the Multiversal Green, and after he absorbed all the other Avatars into himself. That KO was only temporarily, because Darkseid came back right after.

Darkseid has also one shot planets. Right after he gained his powers, he destroyed the Old World.

Darkseid's hands in his true form us big enough to wrap around the Earth destroys it.

Darkseid was going around and casually destroying planets. In one Universe, he met Superman killed him, sniffed out the planet, and destroyed it casually with his OB.

His even able to rip portals with his bare hands.

RealityWarper
*sigh*

Alan just have the power of the Green from 52 EARTHS.

It is far from being even Universal...

SquallX
It is possible that Alan had access to that much power, but wasn't actually on that level? Multiversal power stunts give me the impression that the guy with that kind of power, would or should be able to literally juggle universes. Was he like that kind of powerful? Just asking.

Yes he was. The thing is, Darkseid was just on another level all together. Nothing anyone did ever threaten Darkseid.

When Darkseid was beaten in Darkseid Wars, was because he was killed by an embodiment of Death, the Black Racer. What made Darkseid even more scary, was the fact that he controlled the Racer. Darkseid actually had an enbodiment of Death as his servant.

The only way Morbius was able to accomplished said feat, was because he possessed the Anti Life Equation, a multiversal tool.

Stoic
52 Earths though. What do you make of it? If he had the power of 52 Earths, it would be quite impressive, but I'd hardly call that Multiversal. Think it over for yourself.

Did he have an additional power source aside from the Green?

SquallX
*sigh*

Alan just have the power of the Green from 52 EARTHS.

It is far from being even Universal...

Learn to read.

I wrote word for word what Alan said. He, at the time he fought Darkseid had the Multiversal Green as his power source.

Just because you refuse to believe it, doesn't mean it's wrong. I knew this would happen, that exactly why i went verbatim, and even wrote the issues and pages numbers.

Stoic
Yes he was. The thing is, Darkseid was just on another level all together. Nothing anyone did ever threaten Darkseid.

When Darkseid was beaten in Darkseid Wars, was because he was killed by an embodiment of Death, the Black Racer. What made Darkseid even more scary, was the fact that he controlled the Racer. Darkseid actually had an enbodiment of Death as his servant.

The only way Morbius was able to accomplished said feat, was because he possessed the Anti Life Equation, a multiversal tool.

Okay just so we don't mistake anything this is Darkseid without the ALE.

How do you explain the idea that Doomsday and Superman have both beaten Darkseid?

Darkseid admitting to being peers of Superman, and Orion?

What about the idea that Doomsday would beat either of them individually?

Are they multiversal as well?

SquallX
52 Earths though. What do you make of it? If he had the power of 52 Earths, it would be quite impressive, but I'd hardly call that Multiversal. Think it over for yourself.

Did he have an additional power source aside from the Green?

The 52 Earth were just the Primary Earths, not the all encompassed verse. Multiversity went even further to claim that yes, the New 52 was a Multiverse. Then the useless Covergence series solidified it.

This is how Alan's powers began.
-The Green
-The Multiversal Green

Now after he absorbed the Soul of the planet itself, he became truly connected to the Green. He became the Green. That' why he said he became a conduit to all Earths in the Multiverse.

So his next power up was like this
The Multiversal Green
-The Green
-The Gray
-The Blue
-The Red
The White

All those stacked.

abhilegend
Darkseid easily.

RealityWarper
Learn to read.

I wrote word for word what Alan said. He, at the time he fought Darkseid had the Multiversal Green as his power source.

Just because you refuse to believe it, doesn't mean it's wrong. I knew this would happen, that exactly why i went verbatim, and even wrote the issues and pages numbers.

Not only I have read the comic book but I can tell you that the power of 52 Earths through the multiverse is vastly inferior to an Universal power.

MrMind
Originally posted by abhilegend
Darkseid easily.

Zack M
Alan was actually accessing said power, it wasn't just him making a statement.

Alan did KO Darkseid. But it was after he was already amp on the Multiversal Green, and after he absorbed all the other Avatars into himself. That KO was only temporarily, because Darkseid came back right after.

Darkseid has also one shot planets. Right after he gained his powers, he destroyed the Old World.

Darkseid's hands in his true form us big enough to wrap around the Earth destroys it.

Darkseid was going around and casually destroying planets. In one Universe, he met Superman killed him, sniffed out the planet, and destroyed it casually with his OB.

His even able to rip portals with his bare hands.

thumb up

RealityWarper
Power of 52 Earth through the Multiverse = Power of 52 Earths through one Universe = Power of 52 Earths.

That's basic mathematics.

On topic, Thanos stomps easily.

SquallX
Okay just so we don't mistake anything this is Darkseid without the ALE.

How do you explain the idea that Doomsday and Superman have both beaten Darkseid?

Darkseid admitting to being peers of Superman, and Orion?

What about the idea that Doomsday would beat either of them individually?

Are they multiversal as well?

Doomsday, Orion, nor Superman has ever beaten Darkseid in the New 52. In the old continuity, Orion never beat Darkseid, not once. Any lost Darkseid received from Orion was because of Darkseid further plans.

Darkseid suffered 2 lost from Doomsday, and i believe 3 from Superman. Then all of those were retcons to being nothing put mere Avatars of the true Darkseid. For in Final Crisis, Darkseid true presence was enough to destroy all of reality itself by him just manifesting in our world.

For you're point. The answer is pure and simple. Plot. Same reason Batman is able to beat Superman in a fight, or shoot Darkseid with a gun.

Same reason King Thor lost to Tony and shit.

Nothing put plot.

TheHulkster
It seems that the Phoenix is multiversal.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56904/3038130-1741083-what_is_the_phoenix_force_01.jpg

quanchi112
Thanos, easily. Thanos is a doer while Darkseid is a dreamer.

RealityWarper
Multiversal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Power of 52 EARTHS

cdtm
Who wins in a one on one confrontation that pits Thanos up against Darkseid for the sole ownership of Apokalips

No ALE.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/products/300284-darkseid/lg/dc-comics-darkseid-premium-format-300284-07.jpg

Vs

http://zonewallpaper.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Best-Thanos-Wallpaper-2017-683x1024.jpg

Funny thing: Pre new52 Darkseid's record looks a lot better against Superman if they're not in the same room.

Make a scenerio where Thanos is on Apokolips, and Thanos is in his throne room, and Thanos gets the Omega's sent after him (And get banished through time, or some other world, or a cage that can hold just about anything from Superman to Cyborg Supermans essence...)

celeyhyga17
It seems that the Phoenix is multiversal.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56904/3038130-1741083-what_is_the_phoenix_force_01.jpg
Wow.

So that means Thor ko'ing Multiversal Phoenix albeit briefly, makes him a multiversal enemy buster!!!!

Multiverse Abstract Thor 4tw!

Awesome.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wow.

So that means Thor ko'ing Multiversal Phoenix albeit briefly, makes him a multiversal enemy buster!!!!

Awesome.

He used Mjolnir, which is one of the most powerful weapons in Marvel.

Stoic
The thing that bothers me the most about Darkseid, is that we all know that he's going to have another run in with Superman, and Superman is going to beat the brakes off of him. Then a few weeks later, Superman is going to run into someone like Zod, and struggle to put him in his place.

TheHulkster
Is Hellbat Armor multiversal?

zopzop
Wow.

Awesome.
Isn't that a handbook entry? Unless it's backed up by on panel evidence it's inadmissible.

Also Thor was sodomized repeatedly by unworthy hosts wielding 1/5 of the PF, him "KOing" the full PF is a bit of a stretch.

abhilegend
The thing that bothers me the most about Darkseid, is that we all know that he's going to have another run in with Superman, and Superman is going to beat the brakes off of him. Then a few weeks later, Superman is going to run into someone like Zod, and struggle to put him in his place.
Considering Superman lost his last few fights with Darkseid, I'd say no. Originally posted by TheHulkster
Darkseid was weakened, so no.

SquallX

Welcome to the world of continuous character written by multiple different writers fiction world.

Case and point, Batman beating Zoom. Seriously, in what universe to see that happening?

Even if Zoom was operating at .000001 of his true speed, the fact that Bruce was able to intercept him is pure pis/cis shitty story telling.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop
Isn't that a handbook entry? Unless it's backed up by on panel evidence it's inadmissible.

Also Thor was sodomized repeatedly by unworthy hosts wielding 1/5 of the PF, him "KOing" the full PF is a bit of a stretch.

Originally posted by Damborgson
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11871948_AVX-Zone_005.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11871949_AVX-Zone_006.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11871950_AVX-Zone_007.jpg
Description of scene.
http://imgur.com/2FQSzNa.jpg

DarkSaint85

Yes.

Batman, whilst injured, sucker punched, and half naked, is WW level.

This is when she's bloodlusted, and had the GoW amp.

So yeah, him just putting on normal armour makes him trans level. Hell at armour makes him abstract.

As I have said many times,using Batman and Superman as a measuring stick is stupid.

But people persist.

Stoic
Who represented the Grey? Was that character considered multiversal, or was it that the power existed throughout the multiverse?

I mean if we're throwing the word Multiversal around like bon bons, why isn't a Phoenix Avatar being considered to be multiversal?

SquallX
Who represented the Grey? Was that character considered multiversal, or was it that the power existed throughout the multiverse?

I mean if we're throwing the word Multiversal around like bon bons, why isn't a Phoenix Avatar being considered to be multiversal?

Solomon Grundy possesses the Grey. Grundy was near unbeatable. The fight only ended once Grundy was bfr to the moon. Even then, Grundy was still ready to fight some more.

As long as Grundy was on Earth, he couldn't be stopped.

Alan is Multiversal because both he and the author claimed he had, and was accessing the Multiversal Green powers to battle Darkseid.

Alan became the conduit itself. Per his words.

TheHulkster
Phoenix multiversal:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56904/1253651-phoenix_tower_multiverse.jpg

abhilegend
ermm

Phoenix only sent a portion of the tower to the multiverse. It's not actually a multiversal entity.

TheHulkster

TheHulkster
Considering Superman lost his last few fights with Darkseid, I'd say no.
Darkseid was weakened, so no.

I know that Hellbat is weakened, but where is Seid said to be weakened?

abhilegend

DarkSaint85
All this Bat-hate, smh.

TheHulkster
In the scan? And the same comic states that Phoenix only taps into the elemental forces of the universe and has no power of its own.

https://s6.postimg.org/yl6793sdt/image.jpg
Have you actually read the story? That was the whole plot, Kalibak was using Damian's body as a focal point to destroy planets and moons to restore Darkseid.

And he is restored by the time he faces Hellbat. And his depletion was at the hands of Earth's heroes in the first place.

The scan makes no mention of a portion and your scan never says "only".

DarkSaint85
And he is restored by the time he faces Hellbat. And his depletion was at the hands of Earth's heroes in the first place.

The scan makes no mention of a portion and your scan never says "only".

So what's your point? Are you using the Hellbat armour as a measure of Darkseid's power? It fought with him, and therefore it's multiversal, or DS just isn't that powerful?

Because using Batman as a measuring stick is rife with pitfalls. This is the guy who can hide from heralds (Gotham). KO heralds (Grundy). KO guys who KO said heralds (Bane, with b headbutt). Outreact energy attacks AFTER they've been fired (Superman). Take on Mid to High heralds without armour (WW). Take beatings from Trans characters (Prof Zoom) without dying.

And that's just new 52.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Description of scene.
http://imgur.com/2FQSzNa.jpg

Wow, I'd never seen that before. thumb up

Originally posted by zopzop

You could easily explain Thor's performance being worse on Earth because...he's on Earth. If he fought the Phoenix like he did in space in AvX or in the recent interaction where he created a storm that matched the Mother Storm, there wouldn't be an Earth.

Also, comics. But the take away is that when you need the most powerful Avenger to confront the Phoenix and to try and stop it, the Earth sends Thor. Message is clear.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

You could easily explain Thor's performance being worse on Earth because...he's on Earth. If he fought the Phoenix like he did in space in AvX or in the recent interaction where he created a storm that matched the Mother Storm, there wouldn't be an Earth.

Also, comics.
Ure getting senile in your old age. U posted that interview on revamped respect thread.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ure getting senile in your old age. U posted that interview on revamped respect thread.

Did I?

Lol, smh. Wow, I have ZERO recollection of that. There was a time when I could cite the exact issues that Thor smiled and what color of mead he drank at the time. Now my memory is full of even more useless stuff like different fundamental analysis techniques.

abhilegend

No, he wasn't.

It was due to the mother box closing the boom tube on him. Doing so fractured entire universe as shown in JL 51.

All Phoenix did was share a version of the tower in the multiverse. Hardly a multiversal feat.

Also Necrom defeated Phoenix Force in the next page.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Also, comics. But the take away is that when you need the most powerful Avenger to confront the Phoenix and to try and stop it, the Earth sends Thor. Message is clear.
Yeah, Thor is almost as powerful as Xorneto who shattered Phoenix Force.

thumb up

TheHulkster
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So what's your point? Are you using the Hellbat armour as a measure of Darkseid's power? It fought with him, and therefore it's multiversal, or DS just isn't that powerful?

Because using Batman as a measuring stick is rife with pitfalls. This is the guy who can hide from heralds (Gotham). KO heralds (Grundy). KO guys who KO said heralds (Bane, with b headbutt). Outreact energy attacks AFTER they've been fired (Superman). Take on Mid to High heralds without armour (WW). Take beatings from Trans characters (Prof Zoom) without dying.

And that's just new 52.

Do you argue this point when Wolverine is used as a measuring stick?

DarkSaint85
I've used it for Wolverine, but him piercing Gladiator or Thanos isn't a low showing for them.

He WAS designed to fight the Hulk, after all.

TheHulkster
People use Black Panther against Surfer due to the choke hold. Being that characters having "factors" doesn't stop them being the source of lowballing on this site, one must play the game. Wolverine's success against Maestro willbe treated as a llow showing.

DarkSaint85
You forget what Wolverine from his very first appearance was created to do.

Nobody here on THIS forum uses Panther/Surfer seriously. What other sites do,have zero to do with here.

A high showing for Wolverine (btw,that was Old Man Logan,NOT Wolverine) and a low showing for Maestro.

You want to use Hellbat as some kind of yardstick, sure. Be my guest. I can prove that the armour made Batman abstract level....and even then, DS was winning smile.

TheHulkster
No, he wasn't.

It was due to the mother box closing the boom tube on him. Doing so fractured entire universe as shown in JL 51.

All Phoenix did was share a version of the tower in the multiverse. Hardly a multiversal feat.

Also Necrom defeated Phoenix Force in the next page.

Phoenix projected it across the multiverse so that it existed in every universe simultaneously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.