Quinlan Vos vs Darth Vader most satisfying end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
rolling on floor laughing confused

well Quinlan Vos lives. confirmed Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 7

now if i post this in vs everyone will say darth vader easily

so, in a future comic, cartoon or book

what do you think is the most satisfying canonical ending for Vos as he faces Darth Vader

1- Vader kills vos confused
2- Vos escapes confused
3- Vos hunts Vader confused
4- Vos actually beats Vader confused

Vos is Dryden Vos and meets Han Solo

perhaps Vos flees to unknown space, hears a voice, then meets Snoke and becomes the first master knight of Ren

Vos becomes Snoke, or Snoke sucks Vos life force

Quinlan Vos vs Darth Vader most satisfying end for Vos arc in canon

my fav would be Vos escapes and meets Snoke in unknown region and becomes the first master of the knights of Ren

we get the snoke backstory that involves vos

vos returns and actually beats vader and sidious as Quinlan Ren, master of the knights of Ren

confused

confused confused confused

DarthAnt66
Vos would beat 19 BBY Vader.

redpill
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Vos would beat 19 BBY Vader.

i've posted lothal vader vs DD Vos and everyone iirc said vader stomps ragdolls etc

even though ezra bridger and kanan jarus were able to get past vader's force wall and push him into a collapsing atat

since vos is canonically still alive what would be a satisfying story ending for his arc?

i'd like to see it connected to snoke

kinda like how darth nihl hunted darth talon who had previously met with resurrected krayt

deathslash
Vos is alive? Scans please

Kurk
Vos better put Vader on his ass considering what he did to Dooku.

NTJack0
And yet he won't.

Total Warrior

Kurk
Originally posted by NTJack0
And yet he won't. yet that random grey, old man jedi did it to Vader. There are zero excuses for Vader not to struggle against Vos in some way.

Total Warrior

redpill
Total Warrior

are you suggesting dryden vos is quinlan vos post-ROTS

Emperordmb
I hope Vader beats him tbh. Would really clarify both Vader's dueling prowess and his superiority to Dooku.

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I hope Vader beats him tbh. Would really clarify both Vader's dueling prowess and his superiority to Dooku. Except he's not smile

Total Warrior

Darth Abonis
Vader should beat him after a long fight. Maybe Vos tries to use psychometry to discern the weakspot in Vaders armor and is instead assailed by horrible images of both physical and emotional pain and then Vader kills him

redpill
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Vader should beat him after a long fight. Maybe Vos tries to use psychometry to discern the weakspot in Vaders armor and is instead assailed by horrible images of both physical and emotional pain and then Vader kills him

i can actually see this happening

you got me wondering what if that is what actually happens in the comics

would you sue disney for copyright? laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.