What's the funnest Star Wars game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
In your opinion?

Without a doubt, it has to be Jedi Academy > Battlefront II (2005) being a close second > KOTOR being slightly > TOR.

For me anyway.

I never could get into TOR because of the huge grind, if I really had a TOR itch, I'd usually just fire up Jedi Academy with modded characters.

Azronger
Predicting when Jmangoman will an hero

ILS
Originally posted by Azronger
Predicting when Jmangoman will an hero thumb up

I give it two weeks.

Azronger
I'd bet it's going to take longer than that. Retards are too stupid to know when to an hero so it usually takes unnecessarily long.

Jmanghan
Seems like you guys became even more cancerous then before, to the point you drag debating ad hominem's into friendly conversations about our mutual love of video games.

JKBart
this isnt what "cancerous" is about
the word u are looking for is "toxic"

on topic TOR gives me the best memories, along with friends we got one weak loser from Ukraine to an hero, good times lol

Total Warrior

cdtm
Tie Fighter, Collector's CD Rom.

NewGuy01

thumb up

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Seems like you guys became even more cancerous then before, to the point you drag debating ad hominem's into friendly conversations about our mutual love of video games.

please learn what the words mean before using them

Ursumeles
Tbh Jman this place wont change you should just leave it for good

Kurk
"Funnest"; did you graduate grade school?

I never played any true SW games aside from Ep III on original xbox. As a youngster I really enjoyed Lego SW games though, so they're probably my favorite smile

JKBart
dude i'm a nazi irl, hanging out with friends at night watching out for any blacks on the streets to beat them up 5 on 1 and throw them into garbage

Ursumeles has legit nazi grandparents that helped gasing the jews in death camps

what do you expect

Ursumeles
Az is a legit psychopath with god complex lol

Kurk
Jmanghan, please b1tch and moan about how offensive "an hero" is as a meme like you did a few years back. It'll give me a good laugh.

JKBart
if that meme is offensive how offensive is the fact i convinced ukrainian loser to go an

Kurk
Originally posted by JKBart
if that meme is offensive how offensive is the fact i convinced ukrainian loser to go an who's that?

JKBart
he failed year at school so it was a good opportunity to convince him he's going to become a hobo in future if he's so retarded he can't pass fugging school and all that awaits him will be physical labor of the lowest tier till he dies

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kurk
Jmanghan, please b1tch and moan about how offensive "an hero" is as a meme like you did a few years back. It'll give me a good laugh. You realize we were winning that argument, right?

The thread was closed and people got temp banned.

NewGuy01
people got temp banned.

scary~

Rebel95
I like the Battlefront games, with the original Battlefront 2 being my favorite. Episode III video game was fun too

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Rebel95
I like the Battlefront games, with the original Battlefront 2 being my favorite. Episode III video game was fun too Agreed.

Kurk
up, mostly to lol at the an hero comments towards jmanghan

JKBart
damn, good old times

JKBart
wait nvm it was only 3 months ago

relentless1
Galaxy of heroes on iOS is awesome

Azronger

Still this.

Kurk
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Az is a legit psychopath with god complex lol Originally posted by Kurk
Jmanghan, please b1tch and moan about how offensive "an hero" is as a meme like you did a few years back. It'll give me a good laugh. Originally posted by JKBart
he failed year at school so it was a good opportunity to convince him he's going to become a hobo in future if he's so retarded he can't pass fugging school and all that awaits him will be physical labor of the lowest tier till he dies

Jmanghan
wait nvm it was only 3 months ago 4 months, actually.

Jmanghan
Still this. Anyone who takes joy out of putting down others legitimately hates themselves in some way, or they're just under the age of 18.

Grow up, go outside, get a date, go out with friends, do literally anything else.

You guys go out of your way to be as immature as you can.

What do you gain out of telling someone to "an hero"?

If it brings you joy to put someone else down, ask yourself, why does it bring you joy?

If you're a bad person, aren't you worried later on in life people will see that and ditch you? Because thats usually what happens.

I've never seen someone who was a complete ******* and still had all their friends by the end of their life.

Going your life without others who care about you is a miserable existence.

If you had a child who committed suicide, and someone was making fun of the fact that they committed suicide, what would you do?

Saying anything besides "I'd be outraged" is clearly not okay, because it would mean you're A. A sociopath, which... honestly I'm not even sure you'll find a girl who'll have your children in that case, or B. A psychopath, see above.

Maybe stop being immature little ****tards and actually debate once in a while instead of meme-ing all the time on literally everyone who has even a shred of dignity.

I was here before a lot of you and it was not nearly as bad as it is today, because of the desensitization of the internet, and memes becoming so mainstream, especially common in teenagers.

Just sayin', when someone joins who actually has a severe mental state, and they end up killing themselves, you are gonna feel like assholes, regardless of what your response to this will be. No normal person without a bad mental state feels okay with someone killing themselves, and they damn sure don't take joy in it.

Good day.

JKBart
sociopath here
whats the problem

Jmanghan
sociopath here
whats the problem Being a sociopath isn't a good thing, granted it's not as bad as being a psychopath, but its still something most people would advise you to seek help for.

JKBart
i would say me being a hitler worshiper is prolly a worse thing than sociopathy tbh

The Ellimist
damn, good old times

wait nvm it was only 3 months ago

wtf you could have just edited the post you hitler loving moron

JKBart
i could but i believe Fuhrer wouldnt give a fugg about it and do doubleposting

Jmanghan
i would say me being a hitler worshiper is prolly a worse thing than sociopathy tbh maybe the sociopathy is why you worship hitler.

Beniboybling
Anyone who takes joy out of putting down others legitimately hates themselves in some way, or they're just under the age of 18.

Grow up, go outside, get a date, go out with friends, do literally anything else.

If it brings you joy to put someone else down, ask yourself, why does it bring you joy?

If you're a bad person, aren't you worried later on in life people will see that and ditch you? Because thats usually what happens.

I've never seen someone who was a complete ******* and still had all their friends by the end of their life.

If you had a child who committed suicide, and someone was making fun of the fact that they committed suicide, what would you do?

Saying anything besides "I'd be outraged" is clearly not okay, because it would mean you're A. A sociopath, which... honestly I'm not even sure you'll find a girl who'll have your children in that case, or B. A psychopath, see above.

Maybe stop being immature little ****tards and actually debate once in a while instead of meme-ing all the time on literally everyone who has even a shred of dignity.

I was here before a lot of you and it was not nearly as bad as it is today, because of the desensitization of the internet, and memes becoming so mainstream, especially common in teenagers.

Just sayin', when someone joins who actually has a severe mental state, and they end up killing themselves, you are gonna feel like assholes, regardless of what your response to this will be. No normal person without a bad mental state feels okay with someone killing themselves, and they damn sure don't take joy in it.

Good day. tell em

Azronger
Anyone who takes joy out of putting down others legitimately hates themselves in some way, or they're just under the age of 18.

Good day.

Here's ur answer buddy

Az is a legit psychopath with god complex lol

The Ellimist
Azronger literally wants to become an immortal god-emperor lmfao

MythLord
It's "most fun" not "funnest", you illiterate reprobate.

The Ellimist
^ ehhhh it's actually disputed tbh

Kurk

Good day. Oh boy...reminiscent of the good 'ole days.
Being a sociopath isn't a good thing, granted it's not as bad as being a psychopath, but its still something most people would advise you to seek help for.
Why is either bad? Plenty of the best surgeons are pyschos smile
i would say me being a hitler worshiper is prolly a worse thing than sociopathy tbh
Are you legit a Polish neo-nazi? If so that has to be the funniest sh1t I've ever head of.
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Azronger literally wants to become an immortal god-emperor lmfao
If he's serious about that, I'd invite him to join me in discovering immortality. I'm a biochemistry major interested in researching telomerase in somatic cells. This ribonucleicprotein is the only reason why we can't live indefinitely yet. It turns off in normal cells which causes it to stop dividing to replace itself before becoming senescent. Telomerase is also the reason why cancer cells divide uncontrollably, so a balance between the two must be struck smile

Ursumeles
Being a sociopath isn't a good thing, granted it's not as bad as being a psychopath, but its still something most people would advise you to seek help for. So basically, you think Bart is a bad person because he says "an hero", likes Hitler and is a sociopath?

Edit: @Kurk Bart is a polish Commie-Nazi muslim.

ILS

Good day.

Translated:
SPEEEEEEEEEEEERG

Kurk
So basically, you think Bart is a bad person because he says "an hero", likes Hitler and is a sociopath?

Edit: @Kurk Bart is a polish Commie-Nazi muslim. Holy shit dude laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

How strict is Poland with the whole no denying the holocaust, no communist/nazi symbols? Is Bart one those people to openly protest this on the streets?

JKBart
the law prohibits actively promoting nazis and commies, and makes no remarks about holocaust

i just talk about these all the time, i know what can i say and what can i not, im a lawyer smile

Kurk
the law prohibits actively promoting nazis and commies, and makes no remarks about holocaust

i just talk about these all the time, i know what can i say and what can i not, im a lawyer smile An attorney? Very cool. I thought Poland just recently enacted a law banning anyone from blaming the country for the events of the holocaust.

JKBart
yeah it did, but other than that we can talk anything smile

Kurk
yeah it did, but other than that we can talk anything smile Continue to fight for freedom of speech my friend smile

JKBart
i legit had a swastika flag outside in the Day of Independence smile

Kurk
i legit had a swastika flag outside in the Day of Independence smile Savage. Are you like one of those Adam Kokesh people who goes around fu*cking with ignorant police?

JKBart
no, i respect the police, i tell them i'm trolling only, one like me needs to be friendly with police smile

Azronger
Originally posted by Kurk
If he's serious about that, I'd invite him to join me in discovering immortality. I'm a biochemistry major interested in researching telomerase in somatic cells. This ribonucleicprotein is the only reason why we can't live indefinitely yet. It turns off in normal cells which causes it to stop dividing to replace itself before becoming senescent. Telomerase is also the reason why cancer cells divide uncontrollably, so a balance between the two must be struck smile

Sign me in smile

Kurk
no, i respect the police, i tell them i'm trolling only, one like me needs to be friendly with police smile How strict are they with enforcing the anti-antisemitism laws? Their opinions on you?
Sign me in smile
How will you aid in this research?

JKBart
they dont give a fugg at all, i just tell them about how im trolling and doing it for the kek to get stuff moving and to be provocative, making people angry so they notice it more etc. i know most of the cops in my region so its basically just a loose talk, they consider this stuff retarded, but dont have a personal problem with me

Darth Abonis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.