Who would you rather be Hulk, Rhino, or Juggernaut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
You must live under their conditions

StiltmanFTW
Juggernaut.

JBL
Juggernaut.

carver9
Hulk.

riv6672
Juggernaut.

Mindship
Hulk.

Damborgson
Juggernaut for sure.

Stoic
I'd rather have the Hulk's powers, but let's face it, who wants to walk around green? Juggernaut on the other hand although large, can blend into society.

Raisen
juggernaut for sure

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
I'd rather have the Hulk's powers, but let's face it, who wants to walk around green? Juggernaut on the other hand although large, can blend into society.

This

Philosophía
Originally posted by Damborgson
Juggernaut for sure.

DarkSaint85
Juggernaut.

Hulk is too much of a target,. Rhino is just...dumb. Go big or go home.

quanchi112
Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulk is too much of a target

The dissociative identity disorder and controlling your anger ain't no picnic, either.

Rhino is just...dumb.

Plus, you can't take off your suit... at all... how does Rhino pee & shit? Are there some filters built in the suit? Lmao.

--
Cain's the best... there's a chance that you can eventually get free of Cyttorak's influence and if you do, you'll still retain a good portion of Juggernaut power, assuming you've had the full power long enough.

DarkSaint85
Plus, telepaths don't exist in our universe. So I'm pretty good.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Stoic
Plus, telepaths don't exist in our universe. So I'm pretty good.

Yep, and you could appease Cyttorak's lust for destruction every Friday night when you go stomping through a bank on pay payday.

Sin I AM
it honestly feels like hulk has the biggest drawbacks...road rage, an accidental scrapped knee or stubbed toe and you're Americas most wanted

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
it honestly feels like hulk has the biggest drawbacks...road rage, an accidental scrapped knee or stubbed toe and you're Americas most wanted

Yep you said it. Imagine the steps that a woman would have to go through to let him down if the relationship wasn't working out? Lol wow.

h1a8
Juggs without question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.