Juggernaut vs Unworthy Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Who wins?

Steve Zodiac
Juggernaut.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Unworthy Thor has better feats than anything Juggernaut has done.

Axis Unworthy Thor beats his ass. Worse than regular Thor would probably.

Sad, moppy and randomly depressed for 10 issues Unworthy Thor stalemates with Thor on the receiving end.

Confident Unworthy Thor post-mini series depression easily swept aside Hela, Black Swan, and Proxima with one hit and easily manhandled the Collector. He also matched the Mother Storm with his innate powers against the Phoenix. That's all he's done so far but still enough to give him the healthy majority over Juggernaut.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
A week ago he was arguing how Juggernaut was some weak feeb because blah blah. Changed your mind? Want to battle zone Thor vs Juggernaut fagg0t?

quanchi112
Calling Abhi backing down right now.

LordofBrooklyn
Abhi cowering before a decimated Thor Corps member is a moral disgrace!

leonidas
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
A week ago he was arguing how Juggernaut was some weak feeb because blah blah. Changed your mind? Want to battle zone Thor vs Juggernaut fagg0t?

now that's something i'd have really liked to see.....

abhilegend
Why so touchy moron? Did your boyfriend steal your hammer too?

And Juggernaut vs Unworthy Thor? Why not.

Bring it on *****.

abhilegend
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Abhi cowering before a decimated Thor Corps member is a moral disgrace! Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by abhilegend

Let the Battlezone commence!

krisblaze
Honestly, we can do better than rampantly flaming Abhi every time he won't BZ someone.

Genii96
Juggernaut, not too much problems

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
Honestly, we can do better than rampantly flaming Abhi every time he won't BZ someone.
And the same guys running away from BZs. Wonder what Rage is going to do now.

DarkSaint85

Bring it on *****.

I will not judge, but am happy to host.

zopzop
Originally posted by Genii96
Juggernaut, not too much problems
Classic Force Field Juggernaut, yes I agree. This new gen Juggernaut doesn't fill me with hope.

celeyhyga17

Sad, moppy and randomly depressed for 10 issues Unworthy Thor stalemates with Thor on the receiving end.

Confident Unworthy Thor post-mini series depression easily swept aside Hela, Black Swan, and Proxima with one hit and easily manhandled the Collector. He also matched the Mother Storm with his innate powers against the Phoenix. That's all he's done so far but still enough to give him the healthy majority over Juggernaut.
You forgot this Mopy Thor. (Abstract Thor)
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111122896/4769886-enhanced-13497-1430340119-9.png

Philosophía
This would be an interesting battlezone smile

LordofBrooklyn
I believe the Battlezone is back on.

RealityWarper
I can't wait to see Rage of Olympus battlezoning Abhi XD

That will be entertaining.

Prof. T.C McAbe
The only prayer of a chance Thor has is his Axe, wonder if it will work against Juggs. Else he gets stomped here, by classic Juggs that is.

quanchi112
Abhi will back out.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Bring it on *****.

laughing out loud

Okay, so Thor (Without Mjolnir but with his axe) vs. Current Juggernaut? No problem.

And you're not going to try and weasel your way of this are you? Try and say Thor can't use any past feats or whatever nonsense?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
The only prayer of a chance Thor has is his Axe, wonder if it will work against Juggs. Else he gets stomped here, by classic Juggs that is.

The only way classic Juggernaut would win is if he had his force field. And even then, Unworthy Thor could bfr him. Thor has used lightning for teleportation.

And the axe would definitely work on him. Much less has.

quanchi112
Set a time you can begin. You already have judges I believe.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Okay, so Thor (Without Mjolnir but with his axe) vs. Current Juggernaut? No problem.

And you're not going to try and weasel your way of this are you? Try and say Thor can't use any past feats or whatever nonsense?
Are we using unworthy Thor or Thor in general with an axe?

Your claim was that unworthy Thor has better feats than Juggernaut in general. Are you backing down from that?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Set a time you can begin. You already have judges I believe.

Open to judging? I can't wait to use these awesome arguments:
Juggernaut.

https://s1.postimg.org/3sntxxvs7v/RCO006.jpg https://s1.postimg.org/6y3bwvtml7/RCO007.jpg https://s1.postimg.org/6ctoal4qwr/RCO008.jpg https://s1.postimg.org/56ad1zg9qz/RCO010.jpg https://s1.postimg.org/14ydnld8yz/RCO011.jpg https://s1.postimg.org/8it2wczmej/RCO012.jpg https://s1.postimg.org/5rk0oaf0d7/RCO013.jpg https://s1.postimg.org/43anr3pdcb/RCO014.jpg https://s1.postimg.org/1trn7m6zqz/RCO015.jpg https://s1.postimg.org/37e6bniox7/RCO016_w.jpg

LMAO, has any character looked as bad as he does for so much power?

Also Iceman tossing him koed him as explained this issue.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wyUTONTsN0E/WgMoqYUPkYI/AAAAAAAAC-A/ixPWD6gb2EwtuaNEt7c_er6nQaMTf8JDwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO003_w.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-a0Y8-HXDXLY/WgMoq1MCJwI/AAAAAAAAC-I/ry3wLdOGxG83mx_wxB4-A5bTF3nMdsyNwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO004.jpg
He is sealed inside in his own armor isn't bad?

That's silver age hokeyness.
Never change Juggernaut. Still the biggest loser in the comics.

I have the best arguments ever. The best arguments in the world.

- India Trump

Philosophía
The day has come when rage is so scared of abhi, he wants to use quanchi as a judge.

Sin I AM

xJLxKing
Lmao Quanchi as a judge. Might as well as Realitywarper and Carver as well

Current Thor shouldn't be able to defeat Juggernaut without some weird BFR type of attack.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Lmao Quanchi as a judge. Might as well as Realitywarper and Carver as well

Current Thor shouldn't be able to defeat Juggernaut without some weird BFR type of attack.

I have no bias.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I have no bias.
And the Earth isn't flat eek!

Rage.Of.Olympus
That was a joke. Both participants have to agree to the judges and it would defeat the purpose if they were not impartial. I thought would be obvious with the "India Trump" tag line.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are we using unworthy Thor or Thor in general with an axe?

Your claim was that unworthy Thor has better feats than Juggernaut in general. Are you backing down from that?

Lol, somehow I predicted this. Thor vs. Juggernaut, why is that complicated? You're so gun-ho! Let's do it!

What exactly is your stance? First differentiate between whether you were referring to Unworthy Thor or Thor without Mjolnir (Even though it's the same character, separated only by mindset). Next, whether you were battle zoning Juggernaut having superior feats OR that he'd beat Thor in a fight. There is a distinction between that. I didn't think I had to make that clear.

Let me make my position clear so that you have clarity when we do this: Yes Thor from JUST the unworthy period has superior feats to anything Juggernaut has done recently. Yes, Unworthy Thor would beat Juggernaut in a fight, in part because he is not magically limited to feats from the last handful of years. I wouldn't do that for either character.

Because from what I gather, you're limiting Thor to just the Unworthy period in feats, aka from the moment he dropped his hammer, while using Juggernaut since his inception? smile

quanchi112

abhilegend
Lol, somehow I predicted this. Thor vs. Juggernaut, why is that complicated? You're so gun-ho! Let's do it!

I have no issues of Juggernaut vs Thor minus mjolnir. You tried arguing that Unworthy Thor has better feats than Juggernaut and then bitched out with every Thor showing without mjolnir.

I just put a laughing smilie and you started foaming at the mouth.

It's about Unworthy Thor having better feats in general. I have no issues with either Thor without mjolnir or Thor with an axe. It's your claim and if you want to back away, who am I to stop you?

Toughen up snowflake, you're in big leagues now.

So you want your cake and eat it too?

Unworthy Thor is Thor after Original Sin. Anything before is invalid for this form of character as he wasn't unworthy before.

Juggernaut isn't limited by this. I can do Thor vs Juggernaut for the whole history but then you have to forfeit the claim that Unworthy Thor has better feats than Juggernaut.

This was your claim. Not that we are limiting Juggernaut's feats to last few years.

What's it going to be buttercup?

That's what you claimed. Why wouldn't I do so then?

Better watch what you say sweetheart.

abhilegend
I nominate Stilt and Mindset to be judges.

Rage will leave the thread in one post with tears ruining his mascara.

Smurph
Are you BZ'ing Unworthy Thor vs Juggernaut, or Unworthy Thor's feats vs Jugg's feats?

abhilegend
Open to judging? I can't wait to use these awesome arguments:

I have the best arguments ever. The best arguments in the world.

- India Trump
So do I.

Except his loss to Ulik where he was depressed he's been a beast.

Lost to Ulik, huh?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Smurph
Are you BZ'ing Unworthy Thor vs Juggernaut, or Unworthy Thor's feats vs Jugg's feats?
Whichever the snowflake wants.

krisblaze
I volunteer as a judge.

xJLxKing
I volunteer as well

quanchi112
Whichever the snowflake wants. You are so going to get ethered.

Smurph
I can judge.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I have no issues of Juggernaut vs Thor minus mjolnir.

Okay, perfect.

- Thor without Mjolnir (And with his axe) vs. Juggernaut.
- Standard battle board rules and starting distance.

When are you available? smile

IYou tried arguing that Unworthy Thor has better feats than Juggernaut and then bitched out with every Thor showing without mjolnir.

I just put a laughing smilie and you started foaming at the mouth.

It's about Unworthy Thor having better feats in general. I have no issues with either Thor without mjolnir or Thor with an axe. It's your claim and if you want to back away, who am I to stop you?

Toughen up snowflake, you're in big leagues now.

So you want your cake and eat it too?

Unworthy Thor is Thor after Original Sin. Anything before is invalid for this form of character as he wasn't unworthy before.

Juggernaut isn't limited by this. I can do Thor vs Juggernaut for the whole history but then you have to forfeit the claim that Unworthy Thor has better feats than Juggernaut.

This was your claim. Not that we are limiting Juggernaut's feats to last few years.

What's it going to be buttercup?

That's what you claimed. Why wouldn't I do so then?

Better watch what you say sweetheart.
Why are you making this so complicated?

You've gone this far into this without reading my original post thoroughly even though you quoted me? I do watch what I say:
A week ago he was arguing how Juggernaut was some weak feeb because blah blah. Changed your mind? Want to battle zone Thor vs Juggernaut fagg0t? Originally posted by abhilegend

Bring it on *****.
I made sure to specify Thor vs. Juggernaut in my post and you're the one who attached the Unworthy designation to it. I'm not stupid. I know you'd try and pull some shit, so I made sure to be clear. Regardless, I'm not going to make this unfair for you. smile

That's my post retard. Unworthy Thor does have better feats than anything Juggernaut has done BUT that doesn't mean Unworthy Thor would beat Juggernaut using ONLY his feats post-Original Sin while Juggernaut gets ALL of his history. They are not exclusive. I didn't enter this thread assuming Thor had no feats prior to Original Sin, including Aaron's own work, it wasn't specified in the OP, 'snowflake'. Man, you really are India Trump.

h1a8

Rage.Of.Olympus

leonidas
lol

geebus h. i'd happily judge (i like both u guys and it hurts my heart a little thinking i'd have to vote against 1 of you sad )but how da fuq u guys can complicate something so simple is utterly beyond me. can it not just be as simple as unworthy thor v juggernaut? imo (not that it was asked) if rage wanted to use feats of thor's from BEFORE original sin, he'd need to show thor has the mindset to perform those feats. if he can, awesome. i'd not assume he could do everything he did before BECAUSE of that mindset, but that's just me. otherwise, he's just original sin and up. and juggs should just be classic juggs with all feats available.

again, just my 2 cents but i think that bz would be fun as hell and i'd love to see it happen as opposed to yet another flame out bz. /shrug

h1a8

xJLxKing

Smurph
Right, but there's nothing wrong with that argument if Rage can make it effectively.

There's a burden of proof though to establish that Unworthy Thor can do those things.

xJLxKing

leonidas
Right, but there's nothing wrong with that argument if Rage can make it effectively.

There's a burden of proof though to establish that Unworthy Thor can do those things.

the sig and avy are cool. looks fan artish in a way but i like it. thumb up

Smurph
Originally posted by leonidas
the sig and avy are cool. looks fan artish in a way but i like it. thumb up Thanks - and good guess. It's from Toks Solarin's X-Men redesign.

Quality is crappy because I can't make sigs. rolling on floor laughing

abhilegend
Okay, perfect.

- Thor without Mjolnir (And with his axe) vs. Juggernaut.
- Standard battle board rules and starting distance.

When are you available? smile

I'm available for this week.

I made it simple enough for you to read. Now as you are using Thor in general, you have to forfeit your claim.

You specifically said unworthy Thor buttercup. I'm talking about the first post you posted.

I will do the BZ anyway to break you snowflake but this is just pathetic.

Are you still unable to read sweetie?

Oh honey, you aren't even trying now. Second part of your post.

Axis Unworthy Thor vs Juggernaut BZ after this, eh?

abhilegend
lol

geebus h. i'd happily judge (i like both u guys and it hurts my heart a little thinking i'd have to vote against 1 of you sad )but how da fuq u guys can complicate something so simple is utterly beyond me. can it not just be as simple as unworthy thor v juggernaut? imo (not that it was asked) if rage wanted to use feats of thor's from BEFORE original sin, he'd need to show thor has the mindset to perform those feats. if he can, awesome. i'd not assume he could do everything he did before BECAUSE of that mindset, but that's just me. otherwise, he's just original sin and up. and juggs should just be classic juggs with all feats available.

again, just my 2 cents but i think that bz would be fun as hell and i'd love to see it happen as opposed to yet another flame out bz. /shrug
Watch rage squirm away from it.

Philosophía
lol

http://i.imgur.com/013taqO.gif

rage is the greasy "I bark and call everybody fa**ots" of the forum.

As soon as the gates open, he starts reformulating and going 'it's a prank, bro'

StiltmanFTW
So, a pussy. Like Thor.

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So, a pussy. Like Thor. https://i.pinimg.com/736x/90/fa/04/90fa04ce197b19738d12dd7878deffc0--olive-gardens-marvel-universe.jpg

h1a8

abhilegend
I'm still waiting rage.

Dareangel
having a battlezone involving thor is boring and feels like cheating. why you ask? because the thor side will bring feats from 1000000 years ago. for dozens of years thor is no where near what he was in the past. but the feat war will consist of the thor side brining cartoonish feats from the 70s. of course they are canon, its just that its lame

krisblaze
They will use old feats for axis Thor? smile

DarkSaint85

That's my post retard. Unworthy Thor does have better feats than anything Juggernaut has done BUT that doesn't mean Unworthy Thor would beat Juggernaut using ONLY his feats post-Original Sin while Juggernaut gets ALL of his history. They are not exclusive. I didn't enter this thread assuming Thor had no feats prior to Original Sin, including Aaron's own work, it wasn't specified in the OP, 'snowflake'. Man, you really are India Trump.

That's what Rage is implying, from this post. He's using All of Thor's feats, but without Mjolnir present, and adding Jarnbjorn.

Dareangel
Originally posted by krisblaze
They will use old feats for axis Thor? smile

after reading the posts over here, it is clear that rage will try to use his old classic feats claiming that unworthy thor = average classic thor without mjolnir. i know its going to turn up that way. and then its another feat war of cartoonish thor from the 60s 70s

krisblaze
Makes sense, seeing as it's Thor.

Smurph
Originally posted by Dareangel
having a battlezone involving thor is boring and feels like cheating. why you ask? because the thor side will bring feats from 1000000 years ago. for dozens of years thor is no where near what he was in the past. but the feat war will consist of the thor side brining cartoonish feats from the 70s. of course they are canon, its just that its lame As opposed to Juggernaut, who has been nothing but consistent in his power level and powerset. thumb up

quanchi112
after reading the posts over here, it is clear that rage will try to use his old classic feats claiming that unworthy thor = average classic thor without mjolnir. i know its going to turn up that way. and then its another feat war of cartoonish thor from the 60s 70s Someone canon feats don't matter for certain characters because why ? If it's canon then they are fair game.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's what Rage is implying, from this post. He's using All of Thor's feats, but without Mjolnir present, and adding Jarnbjorn. hence why Its dumb

krisblaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
hence why Its dumb

DC fans with a steady reboot (read retangling) of continuity every 10 years will understandably oppose it.

Dareangel
Someone canon feats don't matter for certain characters because why ? If it's canon then they are fair game.

i already addressed that and said in a previous post: canon? sure, but lame. bringing feats that happened like 50 years ago for a character every time the character is debated is just lame

quanchi112
i already addressed that and said in a previous post: canon? sure, but lame. bringing feats from dozens of years ago for a character every time the character is debated is just lame Iyo but within the parameters of this forum continuity matters.

Dareangel
Iyo but within the parameters of this forum continuity matters.

never said continuity isnt a thing. just that its lame and stretched to rely on feats that are 50 years old

Rage.Of.Olympus

I made it simple enough for you to read. Now as you are using Thor in general, you have to forfeit your claim.

You specifically said unworthy Thor buttercup. I'm talking about the first post you posted.

Okay, what day and what time? I need something specific so I can dedicate an hour or two to this.

I don't have to forfeit anything. You keep acting as if all my statements are in a vacuum. Case in point, you want to debate Axis Thor vs Juggernaut because I said axis Thor beats up Juggernaut and of course he does. He's the regular Thor, just pissed off and more willing to go all-out. Why do I think that's scary? Because we've seen what all-out Thor, specifically Fraction/JMS/Gillen/Aaron's incarnation is capable off, and he would shit on Juggernaut's soul.

Wait, you'll do what battle zone anyway? Regular Thor vs. Juggernaut? laughing out loud That's just unfair to you.

Anyways, Thor without Mjolnir (But with his axe) vs. Juggernaut as agreed upon. Sunday? Monday? When?

Rage.Of.Olympus
after reading the posts over here, it is clear that rage will try to use his old classic feats claiming that unworthy thor = average classic thor without mjolnir. i know its going to turn up that way. and then its another feat war of cartoonish thor from the 60s 70s Originally posted by Dareangel
having a battlezone involving thor is boring and feels like cheating. why you ask? because the thor side will bring feats from 1000000 years ago. for dozens of years thor is no where near what he was in the past. but the feat war will consist of the thor side brining cartoonish feats from the 70s. of course they are canon, its just that its lame

Yes, Juggernaut, the bastion of consistency in comics.

First, every single feat I'll ever bring up will be irrevocably canon because Thor is Thor, and even as recently as Aaron, a lot of the feats/themes/characters draw upon past history.

Second, I have no problem limiting this battle zone only to recent feats (JMS, Fraction, Gillen and Aaron. Until the Unworthy bit, Thor was consistently uber AF in his own titles at least) but it would involve Thor having use of some of his greatest showings and Juggernaut getting beat up a few times.

DarkSaint85
What about Unworthy Thor (so specifically since Axis, when he had Jarnbjorn, shaved head,the works) vs Juggernaut (with all his feats)?

Rage.Of.Olympus

I don't understand the problem.

First I'll establish that the Odinson before and after Original Sin are the same character. Next I'll establish that he's no longer a mopping pussy for some inexplicable reason post Secret War II and has his confidence back to use his powers fully without Mjolnir.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus
Okay, what day and what time? I need something specific so I can dedicate an hour or two to this.

I don't have to forfeit anything. You keep acting as if all my statements are in a vacuum. Case in point, you want to debate Axis Thor vs Juggernaut because I said axis Thor beats up Juggernaut and of course he does. He's the regular Thor, just pissed off and more willing to go all-out. Why do I think that's scary? Because we've seen what all-out Thor, specifically Fraction/JMS/Gillen/Aaron's incarnation is capable off, and he would shit on Juggernaut's soul.

Wait, you'll do what battle zone anyway? Regular Thor vs. Juggernaut? laughing out loud That's just unfair to you.

Anyways, Thor without Mjolnir (But with his axe) vs. Juggernaut as agreed upon. Sunday? Monday? When?

I forgot to mention this, but does Thor get his goat(s)? That's standard equipment at this point.

DarkSaint85
One's been killed by Mangog at least.

Goats are awesome.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What about Unworthy Thor (so specifically since Axis, when he had Jarnbjorn, shaved head,the works) vs Juggernaut (with all his feats)?

mhmm

DarkSaint85
I'm suggesting that as the parameters.

Not making it complicated, it's literally the title of this thread lol. Juggernaut (not limited to a specific incarnation, but we generally go for Cain) vs Unworthy Thor (so with feats limited to when he's unworthy).

h1a8
That's fine if you want to utilize his force field, that's your prerogative but he's as likely to use that as Thor is teleport him without Mjolnir using his lightning.

That's not an answer. Either Juggs come to every forum fight with his FF on or he doesn't. It's not about choice in this case, but rather capability.

When has Thor teleported someone without Mjolnir?
That is more about choice and not capability.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by h1a8
That's not an answer. Either Juggs come to every forum fight with his FF on or he doesn't. It's not about choice in this case, but rather capability.

When has Thor teleported someone without Mjolnir?
That is more about choice and not capability.

Dude, there's more evidence that Thor can fly without his hammer using his weather powers than there is Juggernaut using his force field. Is Juggernaut CAPABLE of using it? Honestly, I don't know. Whether you assume he can or can't I guess depends on what suits your biases in a thread no? Because there has been no specific statement that he can't AFAIK and he recently supposedly got an upgrade (On paper anyway).

He's used his lightning for teleportation on more than one occasion. On some of them, he's had Mjolnir but I think it's pretty clearly established that he doesn't need Mjolnir for his weather powers. I wasn't referring to portals.

abhilegend

Did you think I had dedicated time for this? I gave you time for this week as I was free till today.

So why are you turning on your statement? If you had said Thor without mjolnir can beat Juggernaut, that's one point. You specifically said Unworthy Thor will beat Juggernaut and has better feats. And then try to backpeddle and now this.

Are you autistic or something?

Yes, without mjolnir as you seem to think Thor without mjolnir can beat Juggernaut.

I don't have time next week or pretty much the whole month. I gave you time for this and you bitched out as usual.

If you want to do that battlezone and not with unworthy Thor, I take your concession that what you said earlier (unworthy Thor having better feats than Juggernaut) was just a bravado.

krisblaze
Save it for the BZ you two.

Dareangel
Dont forget current juggernaut has the tubes of cyttorak so you better think twice if you are ready for such debate

One_Angry_Scot
Yeah don't waste your ammo yet. This would be a cool battlezone if it happens.

Philosophía

Axis Unworthy Thor beats his ass. Worse than regular Thor would probably. I see these statements in the opening post:

a). Unworthy Thor's feats > ANY of Juggernaut's feats
b). Axis Unworthy Thor beats him worse than regular Thor

These are the ones to be debated, no?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Did you think I had dedicated time for this? I gave you time for this week as I was free till today.

So why are you turning on your statement? If you had said Thor without mjolnir can beat Juggernaut, that's one point. You specifically said Unworthy Thor will beat Juggernaut and has better feats. And then try to backpeddle and now this.

Are you autistic or something?

Yes, without mjolnir as you seem to think Thor without mjolnir can beat Juggernaut.

I don't have time next week or pretty much the whole month. I gave you time for this and you bitched out as usual.

If you want to do that battlezone and not with unworthy Thor, I take your concession that what you said earlier (unworthy Thor having better feats than Juggernaut) was just a bravado.

Wait what, you're busy for a month now? You said you're available this week? It's Friday!

Unworthy Thor is the same Thor that fought against the Beyonder's and b*tched out Proxima Midnight, current Hela, and the Grandmaster effortlessly and matched the Mother Storm against the Phoenix. I stand by that he has better feats than anything Juggernaut has done (Outside of durability obviously). I don't think that mean's he'd beat Juggernaut if we use his feats from Unworthy alone because that would be ridiculous and his poorer feats still exist, even if they can be excused by his negative mindset.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Dareangel

I think Axis Thor beats would beat him worse than regular Thor

now he has beats? and even his beats > juggernaut? you for real

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Yeah don't waste your ammo yet. This would be a cool battlezone if it happens.

Don't worry. No scans have yet to even be posted. Plenty of ammo for the BZ.

Rage.Of.Olympus
now he has beats? and even his beats > juggernaut? you for real

If you're surprised Axis Thor beats Juggernaut, don't be. The only way he wouldn't is if Cain had his force field. If you're surprised regular Thor beats Cain, then I can't help you.

Dareangel
well this thread was a nice pre fight press conference for the battlezone. see you both in the ring

abhilegend
Wait what, you're busy for a month now? You said you're available this week? It's Friday!

Yes, some of us has better things to do than this.

So why don't you use that except of using Thor in general without mjolnir.

Are you that afraid?

But that's what you said. Are you retracting your statement now?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes, some of us has better things to do than this.

So why don't you use that except of using Thor in general without mjolnir.

Are you that afraid?

But that's what you said. Are you retracting your statement now?

I'm in graduate school and work. I understand a busy schedule.

This is getting tedious and we've run around in circles. I can't force you to understand why thinking that Unworthy Thor having better feats and him winning the battle with a character as unique as Juggernaut using ONLY just those feats is the same thing. Juggernaut at his very best using specifically all his feats has a mystically impenetrable force field. It's the only hope he has, so I know you'll reference it even if he's unlikely to use it all. That doesn't mean Juggernaut can beat Thor, not at all btw.

My scans are ready and my first post is written up. Tomorrow afternoon? Monday morning?

h1a8
Dude, there's more evidence that Thor can fly without his hammer using his weather powers than there is Juggernaut using his force field. Is Juggernaut CAPABLE of using it? Honestly, I don't know. Whether you assume he can or can't I guess depends on what suits your biases in a thread no? Because there has been no specific statement that he can't AFAIK and he recently supposedly got an upgrade (On paper anyway).

He's used his lightning for teleportation on more than one occasion. On some of them, he's had Mjolnir but I think it's pretty clearly established that he doesn't need Mjolnir for his weather powers. I wasn't referring to portals.

I asked for your opinion. Make a decision. In your opinion, does Jugg come to every forum fight with FF on? Does he come to this fight with it on?

There is no right or wrong answer. When I debate, I like to be on the same page first.

I'm simply asking questions. Stop being defensive. I have no idea that Thor used lightning to teleport. Are you arguing that he can without Mjolnir since he still has weather powers?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I asked for your opinion. Make a decision. In your opinion, does Jugg come to every forum fight with FF on? Does he come to this fight with it on?

There is no right or wrong answer. When I debate, I like to be on the same page first.

I'm simply asking questions. Stop being defensive. I have no idea that Thor used lightning to teleport. Are you arguing that he can without Mjolnir since he still has weather powers?

Nothing to be defensive about. I'd assume for sake of fairness that he'd have his force field on at least a CIS-less or all-out fight. That's the only medium I can fight to coincide his ability to use it but never doing so.

Yes, he's done so before.

h1a8
Nothing to be defensive about. I'd assume for sake of fairness that he'd have his force field on at least a CIS-less or all-out fight. That's the only medium I can fight to coincide his ability to use it but never doing so.

Yes, he's done so before.

Ok in a CIS-less fight he has FF on.
May you post a scan of Thor using lightning to teleport without the aid of Mjolnir? And give the issue number if you have it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ok in a CIS-less fight he has FF on.
May you post a scan of Thor using lightning to teleport without the aid of Mjolnir? And give the issue number if you have it.

What do you mean aid? As in no portals or traditionally method or not using Mjolnir at all, even if it's just to channel his innate Thunder God powers?

This one is personally my favorite as it's so instantaneous, the opponents don't even notice it happens.
https://s17.postimg.org/ajex1qm2j/RCO016_1468696304.jpg https://s17.postimg.org/x8441bqln/RCO017_1468696304.jpg https://s17.postimg.org/gkclytgej/RCO018_1468696304.jpg https://s17.postimg.org/jr75ig8kb/RCO019_1468696304.jpg

Avengers Annual #1.

abhilegend

Am I supposed to care?

If Unworthy Thor has better feats than Juggernaut, why can't he beat him? Specifically when you said Axis Thor beats him worse than regular Thor does. If unworthy Thor is unable to beat Juggernaut, why is Axis Thor able to beat Juggernaut IYO?

Even without the force field, unworthy Thor is unlikely to ko Juggernaut. His only hope is mjolnir to remove his invulnerability.

You just proved to be the coward I always knew you are. Congrats.

I'm not free till next month. So no.

abhilegend

quanchi112

This is getting tedious and we've run around in circles. I can't force you to understand why thinking that Unworthy Thor having better feats and him winning the battle with a character as unique as Juggernaut using ONLY just those feats is the same thing. Juggernaut at his very best using specifically all his feats has a mystically impenetrable force field. It's the only hope he has, so I know you'll reference it even if he's unlikely to use it all. That doesn't mean Juggernaut can beat Thor, not at all btw.

My scans are ready and my first post is written up. Tomorrow afternoon? Monday morning? Said he was available this week but has already backed down. He won't do it. You won as long as he backs down the same week he said he'd be good.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Am I supposed to care?

If Unworthy Thor has better feats than Juggernaut, why can't he beat him? Specifically when you said Axis Thor beats him worse than regular Thor does. If unworthy Thor is unable to beat Juggernaut, why is Axis Thor able to beat Juggernaut IYO?

Even without the force field, unworthy Thor is unlikely to ko Juggernaut. His only hope is mjolnir to remove his invulnerability.

You just proved to be the coward I always knew you are. Congrats.

I'm not free till next month. So no.

Oh, he can beat him, he would just not be able to knock him out if he's using his force field. Which begs the question, does Juggernaut have a force field or not in these scenarios? He's a lot more likely to end it anyway he can.

Why? Thor almost knocked him out in h2h once before. Unworthy Thor isn't physically weaker, still has his lightning and his axe. His strength, weather powers and axe can all take down Cain. Juggernaut's main method is h2h and Thor is a lot faster and more skilled.

What? What are you even saying? Coward about what? You're here posting on multiple threads NOW. You have time.

abhilegend
Oh, he can beat him, he would just not be able to knock him out if he's using his force field. Which begs the question, does Juggernaut have a force field or not in these scenarios? He's a lot more likely to end it anyway he can.

But how is it beating him worse than regular Thor. And where did unworthy Thor teleported anyone?

In that issue his invulnerability was tied to his force field and not inherent. If you are going to use that showing, Juggernaut always has his force field.

Thor can't beat Juggernaut in h2h. He isn't strong enough to ko him.

And now you can't read either.

quanchi112

Why? Thor almost knocked him out in h2h once before. Unworthy Thor isn't physically weaker, still has his lightning and his axe. His strength, weather powers and axe can all take down Cain. Juggernaut's main method is h2h and Thor is a lot faster and more skilled.

What? What are you even saying? Coward about what? You're here posting on multiple threads NOW. You have time. He will continue to respond but will claim he can't do a battlezone. We both knew he'd find a way to weasel out of this. I wouldn't take his battlezone challengers seriously. Lob has more courage than Abhi.

Rage.Of.Olympus
But how is it beating him worse than regular Thor. And where did unworthy Thor teleported anyone?

In that issue his invulnerability was tied to his force field and not inherent. If you are going to use that showing, Juggernaut always has his force field.

Thor can't beat Juggernaut in h2h. He isn't strong enough to ko him.

And now you can't read either.

You're a waste of my time. Got me amped, got others amped, and you don't have time except you regularly post on two different boards. I have exams and I found time. You can do it while on a laptop while you shit, it's what I did. Whatever.

Thor can knock him out. He almost did.
Originally posted by ODG
Thor vs Juggernaut again, from Thor #429:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsJuggernaut09429.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsJuggernaut10.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsJuggernaut11.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsJuggernaut12.jpg

Juggernaut being completely and utterly invulnerable/untouchable at that level has only ever been present with the force field. Without it, he got beat up by Thor's vastly superior skill and greater speed. Which is consistent with everything we know.

You yourself have argued on multiple occasions that he is far from invulnerable and can be harmed. Are you now arguing that Juggernaut without his force field is as durable in other comics as Juggernaut was in this comic with his force field as you're claiming his invulnerability is tied to it. KMC has a great search function, would you like me to bring up your previous posts?

abhilegend
You're a waste of my time. Got me amped, got others amped, and you don't have time except you regularly post on two different boards. I have exams and I found time. You can do it while on a laptop while you shit, it's what I did. Whatever.

I gave you time of a week. You didn't responded, don't play a victim.

Only by removing his invulnerability.

Except it's not tied with his force field. Like his fight with Hulk in Hulk 172 where Hulk couldn't hurt him at all. He has no sold Wolverine's claws without his force field.

Defalco thought it was only through his force field but its only for that arc. Juggernaut isn't completely invulnerable but Thor level characters aren't knocking him out.

I never said he is completely invulnerable. Just that Thor isn't strong enough to overcome his invulnerability.

Harming someone does not means you can KO them. Namor has hurt Thanos, doesn't means he can ko Thanos.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You said, you're available this week. You never said ONLY this week and a busy month ahead. It's still the CURRENT week you talked about. We could easily be doing the battle zone right now. You're not making any sense.

Juggernaut is exceptionally tough to injure for a character at his level and even harder to put down but he is not invulnerable or incapable of being knocked out by a character as strong as Thor.

The Hulk and Juggernaut came off as super strong equals in that issue.

LordofBrooklyn
Abhi has run away AGAIN!!!

Damborgson
Thor (Unworthy feats only, with Jarnbjorn) vs Juggernaut, no shields.

It's starting to look like this:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/84d4cdb3f9b72b9249dfc076b602cfac/tenor.gif

StiltmanFTW
What do you mean aid? As in no portals or traditionally method or not using Mjolnir at all, even if it's just to channel his innate Thunder God powers?

This one is personally my favorite as it's so instantaneous, the opponents don't even notice it happens.
https://s17.postimg.org/ajex1qm2j/RCO016_1468696304.jpg https://s17.postimg.org/x8441bqln/RCO017_1468696304.jpg https://s17.postimg.org/gkclytgej/RCO018_1468696304.jpg https://s17.postimg.org/jr75ig8kb/RCO019_1468696304.jpg

Avengers Annual #1.

In the very same issue, Thor managed to match the power of Lord Barton's punch. I was impressed.

Probably Thor's best strength feat to date, surpassing the Midgard Serpent and Yggdrasil ones.

leonidas
so no bz i assume.....?

quanchi112
Abhi has run away AGAIN!!! laughing out loud

He always does.

abhilegend
You said, you're available this week. You never said ONLY this week and a busy month ahead. It's still the CURRENT week you talked about. We could easily be doing the battle zone right now. You're not making any sense.

I've made myself clear. If you want for me to give clarification on my schedule, you're delusional.

Yes, he is. You can try to show us Thor level beings able to ko Juggernaut.

Except Hulk wasn't able to harm Juggernaut at all.

Smurph
so no bz i assume.....? Guess not.

quanchi112
Watch rage squirm away from it. Originally posted by abhilegend

Second page I called it.

Abhi will back out.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=648035&pagenumber=2

laughing out loud

h1a8

Avengers Annual #1.

We have no idea exactly how everyone got teleported. Thor once pointed with Mjolnir and teleported someone. Also, Mjolnir was being charged before the teleportation happened. It's inconclusive and can't be used to prove that Thor can teleport people without Mjolnir.

krisblaze
So no BZ after all sad

LordofBrooklyn
There should be some form of official shaming and a reprimand for reneging from a Battlezone!

quanchi112
There should be some form of official shaming and a reprimand for reneging from a Battlezone! thumb up

MADMAN01
Is it happening?

LordofBrooklyn
No, Abhi backed out.

leonidas
Guess not.

lol

imagine my shock.

quanchi112
No, Abhi backed out. laughing out loud

Every single time.

abhilegend
There should be some form of official shaming and a reprimand for reneging from a Battlezone! Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
No, Abhi backed out.
Hush pup. Originally posted by leonidas
lol

imagine my shock.
What is that supposed to mean? I gave a week of time for Rage to agree to it.

celeyhyga17
U guys could always set a future time frame.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
U guys could always set a future time frame. Abhi will always back out. It's a waste of time.

krisblaze
Set a date now, abhi and rage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm down. I'm done exams in a week. You said next month, that's fine. When? Mid-January?

One_Angry_Scot
Just to say I wouldn't be able to judge as I've said previously it takes me 20 minutes to open a single scan. But I would happily set a thread up and correspond with you guys/arrange judges etc.

quanchi112
I'm down. I'm done exams in a week. You said next month, that's fine. When? Mid-January? Pressure is on. Expect excuses.

Dareangel
man i just ate today a lot. like really a lot of bullshit. and now i see the movie 300 on TV and i am like damn it wasnt a good idea to eat all this junk and bullshit before a movie like 300. i feel guilty for eating all that crap man like damn

celeyhyga17
Fat bastard

Dareangel
what did i eat? ok i ate an omelet in a bun for breakfast. then at lunch i ate a bugget bread filled with beef and salads and coca cola. then i ate pitta bread filled with beef. then i ate like 200 grams of chocolate. now i ate a shnitzel in a bun with avocado and an egg. after that i drank milk chocolate.

One_Angry_Scot
what did i eat? ok i ate an omelet in a bun for breakfast. then at lunch i ate a bugget bread filled with beef and salads and coca cola. then i ate pitta bread filled with beef. then i ate like 200 grams of chocolate. now i ate a shnitzel in a bun with avocado and an egg. after that i drank milk chocolate.

You wont need to eat for a week. Like a camel storing food.

Dareangel
the thing is now my farts really stink. like really stinky farts

One_Angry_Scot
the thing is now my farts really stink. like really stinky farts

That's excess gas/sulphur build up. That wont go away unless you drink some Ipecac or get some water and put some bicarbonate of soda in it.

Dareangel
i usually have very smelly farts after mixing chocolate and meat. like once i was on a bus in the morning after i ate chocolate the night before, and i was farting really smelly farts and people were like wtf is this shit

One_Angry_Scot
i usually have very smelly farts after mixing chocolate and meat. like once i was on a bus in the morning after i ate chocolate the night before, and i was farting really smelly farts and people were like wtf is this shit

You were just letting rip so to speak in public?

Dareangel
that chocolate got me. you know your farts are gonna really smell when you feel the fart is warm and silent. you know this shit is going to smell really bad

One_Angry_Scot
that chocolate got me. you know your farts are gonna really smell when you feel the fart is warm and silent. you know this shit is going to smell really bad

You should get tested for IBS.

quanchi112
I'm down. I'm done exams in a week. You said next month, that's fine. When? Mid-January? Next paged this so Abhi can't pretend he didn't see it.

abhilegend
I'm down. I'm done exams in a week. You said next month, that's fine. When? Mid-January?
Will let you know when I'm free.

quanchi112
Rage, don't let this go because he's going to not answer it unless you keep the pressure on. He's on here every day yet pretends he can't debate.

Mindset
Rage, don't let this go because he's going to not answer it unless you keep the pressure on. He's on here every day yet pretends he can't debate. I will remind both of them daily until one of us days.

MADMAN01
So once abhi is free it's on , is there a punishment for the loser?

Dareangel
Originally posted by MADMAN01
So once abhi is free it's on , is there a punishment for the loser?

if Abhi loses he has to dress up in a thor costume and post a picture. if rage loses he has to dress up as superman and post the picture

MADMAN01
Awesome

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>