Are these DC characters more powerful than Silver Surfer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Superman
Ultraman
Bizzaro
Mr. Majestic
Captain Marvel
Orion
Lobo

JBL
None of them are. Not even close. Now watch as superman fans come crying.

riv6672
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Superman
Ultraman
Bizzaro
Mr. Majestic
Captain Marvel
Orion
Lobo

Nope.

Some are physically stronger, but none have a greater variety of powers to draw on.
Its why i say Hulk is stronger than Suoerman, but Superman is overall more powerful. Some ppl dont agree with that logic, but oh well.

JBL
Wait... What's that I smell??? Oh no, it's a superlovers sh*t storm approaching😨

MrMind
Superman yes
Ultraman yes
Bizzaro no
Mr. Majestic maybe
Captain Marvel maybe
Orion no
Lobo no

riv6672
Originally posted by JBL

Originally posted by JBL
Wait... What's that I smell??? Oh no, it's a superlovers sh*t storm approaching😨

You need better bait.
Just saying.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL

Any more baiting and I'll be passing your name along to Bada... Again.

the Darkone
Superman no
Ultraman no
Bizzaro no
Mr. Majestic no
Captain Marvel no
Orion no but the closes
Lobo no

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Superman
Ultraman
Bizzaro
Mr. Majestic
Captain Marvel
Orion
Lobo
Possibly
No
No
No
No
Possibly
No

RealityWarper
Afterthought > Lobo XD

Batman > Lobo

spetznaz

krisblaze
Maybe Superman.

leonidas
thumb up

Philosophía
Superman - yes
Ultraman - yes
Bizzaro - no
Mr. Majestic - maybe
Captain Marvel - maybe
Orion - yes
Lobo - maybe

CosmicComet
Phil you have Lobo above Billy?

Philosophía
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Phil you have Lobo above Billy? I modified the list, since I'm not sure, and I'm also too lazy to think it through enough right now.

Given his healing factor/bike/weapons/higher end strength feats, I'd almost say so.

riv6672
Exactly.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman-YES
Ultraman-YES
Bizzaro-No
Mr. Majestic-Yes
Captain Marvel-Close to a Draw
Orion-Yes
Lobo-no

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL
Surfer isn't half as powerful as Superman. Keep whining kid.

tkitna
None on that list

abhilegend
Superman is definitely more powerful than Surfer though.

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman is definitely more powerful than Surfer though. Wrong.

CosmicComet
Surfer's chances of hurting Soulfire Darkseid are pretty much zero.

Let alone breaking him in two.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Wrong.
Proof?

abhilegend
Surfer's chances of hurting Soulfire Darkseid are pretty much zero.

Let alone breaking him in two.
Now, now. Don't even go to the top showings. Superman's average to medium high end feats can surpass Surfer's highest showings.

celeyhyga17
On paper yes... But I wouldn't be surprised if Surfer replicated what Supes did if he replaced him in the story. Or at least somehow do something to him offensively.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
On paper yes... But I wouldn't be surprised if Surfer replicated what Supes did if he replaced him in the story. Or at least somehow do something to him offensively.

You can replace any character by that reasoning and say they can do it.

Surfer can't even blast through heralds much less characters at that level.

celeyhyga17
You can replace any character by that reasoning and say they can do it.

Surfer can't even blast through heralds much less characters at that level.
Not really no. For example I would never see a Wonderman or an Apollo doing something similar or close to that. Only a handful can punch way above their weight class.

CosmicComet
A pissed Surfer struggles to phase even a normal Thanos

Imagination is great, but its no substitute for actual feats.

Objectively, i.e. by feats, Superman is far more powerful than Surfer has shown to be.

abhilegend
Not really no. For example I would never see a Wonderman or an Apollo doing something similar or close to that. Only a handful can punch way above their weight class.
Why not? When has Surfer gone above his weight class solely on his own power?

celeyhyga17
A pissed Surfer struggles to phase even a normal Thanos

Imagination is great, but its no substitute for actual feats.

Objectively, i.e. by feats, Superman is far more powerful than Surfer has shown to be.
Except he does have stupid feats.
erm

For a time resists an attack from 3 universal(plus?) beings and along with two heralds, manages to stagger said beings.
http://imgur.com/zoHT2z2.jpg

Battles Rune who was in possession of the IG. Somehow wounds him.
http://oi64.tinypic.com/2d8kuuf.jpg

http://oi66.tinypic.com/i437e1.jpg

Granted Rune may have not fully acclimated to omnipotence, but even a fraction of IG's powers should in no way allow Surfer to even scratch him let alone blast his hand off.
http://oi65.tinypic.com/6ofre9.jpg

On paper these instances should never happen, but they did. And I believe will continue to happen with beings as powerful as Surfer. Hell didn't he hoodwink Eternity just recently? Punching out of his weight class is not inconceivable.

MrMind
Originally posted by JBL
Wrong.

says the dumbass who never read a dc comic book his entire life roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
None on that list

This.

Genii96
None on that list

JBL
Originally posted by MrMind
says the dumbass who never read a dc comic book his entire life roll eyes (sarcastic) I have DC comics older than you. Funny how superman fans can insult people but let me say something.......

abhilegend
Except he does have stupid feats.
erm

Not like Superman though.

Stagger?

laughing out loud

IG needs the full concentration of the user to be effective. Hence why Doom with IG was beaten by his own creations.

Surfer does it like once in a decade. Superman does it far more often.

celeyhyga17
Not like Superman though.

Stagger?

laughing out loud
Uhhh...

Did he or did he not punch out of his weight class under his own power?

IG needs the full concentration of the user to be effective. Hence why Doom with IG was beaten by his own creations.

Surfer does it like once in a decade. Superman does it far more often.
Superman also dwarfs Surfer's appearances by an astronomical margin. Common sense.

And once a decade? Err... no....

Sin I AM
Surfer isnt a puncher so no..he wont punch out his weight class. But he can enter the trans tier as casually as any other.

Also Marvel is not a HH.

abhilegend
Uhhh...

Did he or did he not punch out of his weight class under his own power?

No, they were about to die and pulled a hail Mary at the end to startle Galactus and others.

Surfer has failed to even make Galactus flinch on nearly a dozen instances. In fact he has been beaten or pretty much ignored by any skyfather level being he encounters.

It's the quality of his fights. Not quantity.

Name one instance this decade and the last one then. Under his own power.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Surfer isnt a puncher so no..he wont punch out his weight class. But he can enter the trans tier as casually as any other.

Also Marvel is not a HH.
Name one trans tier character he has beaten then. Heck, tell us about one high herald he's beaten.

LordofBrooklyn
Also Marvel is not a HH.

Are you seriously saying Captain Marvel isn't a high herald?

krisblaze
Marvel is very clearly not a high herald.

He suits mid just fine.

carver9
Name one trans tier character he has beaten then. Heck, tell us about one high herald he's beaten.

Has current Supes beaten a High Herald or Trans tier since coming back to full power?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by krisblaze

He suits mid just fine.

What Mid Herald has comparable feats to Marvel?

krisblaze
All of them.

Raisen
most people agree none of the guys are more powerful than the surfer. why is it the same two posters continuously trolling for superman

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen
most people agree none of the guys are more powerful than the surfer. why is it the same two posters continuously trolling for superman thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Raisen
most people agree none of the guys are more powerful than the surfer. why is it the same two posters continuously trolling for superman

The canon CLEARLY says otherwise.

If you READ any of it instead of sniping out of ignorance you would know otherwise.

celeyhyga17
No, they were about to die and pulled a hail Mary at the end to startle Galactus and others.

Surfer has failed to even make Galactus flinch on nearly a dozen instances. In fact he has been beaten or pretty much ignored by any skyfather level being he encounters.

It's the quality of his fights. Not quantity.

Name one instance this decade and the last one then. Under his own power.
There u go again trying to lead me into one of your silly rabbit holes. Answering with more questions and demands, mischaracterizations, propaganda statements, etc... Going off into a tangent is your middle name.

U asked if he can go out of his weight class solely on his own power...

Ignore the scans if u want. It ain't going away by wishing they never happened.

Philosophía

He suits mid just fine. Why? Especially since Surfer is there.

Superman/Thor obviously punch up, but Surfer never does unless he has literal plot devices at hand . He gets shitstomped anytime he encounters Thanos, for example. Hell, some of the time he can't even budge Thanos.

LordofBrooklyn
All of them.

Show them performing against the following.

1.Superman
2.Wonder Woman
3.Black Adam
4.Neron

As necessary you can show comparable examples of mid-heralds in Marvel performing against characters on par with the aforementioned DC ones.

abhilegend
There u go again trying to lead me into one of your silly rabbit holes. Answering with more questions and demands, mischaracterizations, propaganda statements, etc... Going off into a tangent is your middle name.

U asked if he can go out of his weight class solely on his own power...

Ignore the scans if u want. It ain't going away by wishing they never happened.
I asked a very simple question. Name one trans tier/high herald he has beaten cleanly.

celeyhyga17
I asked a very simple question. Name one trans tier/high herald he has beaten cleanly.
Before we go any further. Did he punch out of his weight class under his own power?

Take care of that first then we can proceed.

MrMind
If Billy is not high herald, then neither is Surfer

Lol at double standard

abhilegend
Before we go any further. Did he punch out of his weight class under his own power?

Take care of that first then we can proceed.
On his own against Galactus and others? No. They affected them with a hail Mary.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman, yes
Ultraman, yes
Bizzaro, no
Mr. Majestic, yes
Captain Marvel, yes
Orion, yes
Lobo , no

celeyhyga17
On his own against Galactus and others? No. They affected them with a hail Mary.
Carry on with that hate.

Philosophía
Surely people will point out characters Surfer has beaten that are, well, let's start VERY LOW and says trans, under his own power with no convenient plot devices?

I mean, for one who is considered one of the 3 best representatives of the high-herald tier , surely he has PLENTY of them, am I right?

krisblaze
@Phil, Surfer hasn't done shit the last 20 years tho.

Philosophía
@Phil, Surfer hasn't done shit the last 20 years tho. Sure , but when has he done anything to place him as a reference point on the same level as Superman and Thor? Thanos might as well tattoo a tramp stamp on his back, Odinson made him his b*tch boy in most of their confrontations, Loki has matched him etc. Or Hal? Or Black Adam ?

It's one of the reasons most of his threads devolve into kindergarten "he created a black hole" like that means anything for characters above rookie GLs. Because in terms of actual demonstrable showings against other characters, especially against those that aren't shit-tier, he comes lacking. I wouldn't bet on him against a Thanos-level opponent to save my life, ever. He crumbles anytime he comes anywhere near that, unless he has a plot device to save him. Superman? Thor? Hal? You bet I would.

Inb4 Superman fan hating on Surfer, but as a Thor fan, you know I'm not.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superman-YES
Ultraman-YES
Bizzaro-No
Mr. Majestic-Yes
Captain Marvel-Close to a Draw
Orion-Yes
Lobo-no
I like this

I agree with this

TheHulkster
Outside of Blood and Thunder, Thor has never defeated Surfer.

LordofBrooklyn

Sin I AM

Come on man...u know his feats

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Are you seriously saying Captain Marvel isn't a high herald?

Yes. He is norhing

Philosophía
Sin low-key trolling.

One of your exes named Billy?

TheHulkster

panthergod

TheHulkster
Originally posted by panthergod
Nope. He BFRd Durok. Durok was dominating him and Thor straight up.

Durok fights Thor and Surfer seperarely and is unconscious when he and Surfer reach the future. So it is more than BFR.

cdtm
Really, Surfer is in a class of his own. Speed, power, durability, versatility are all off the charts. Some have power and versatility like Thor, but aren't nearly as fast or durable. Some are mega tough bricks like Superman, but lack versatility or more exotic powers..

On paper, Norrin should never lose a fight, ever. Not when characters like Element Lad or Flash or Sersi show what can be done with only one aspect of the power set Surfer is capable of.

Only one in his tier that comes close is classic Dr. Strange imo.

Sin I AM

abhilegend
Carry on with that hate.
laughing out loud

I accept your concession.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Durok fights Thor and Surfer seperarely and is unconscious when he and Surfer reach the future. So it is more than BFR.
He was koed by the time travel somehow.

Durok was beating his ass otherwise.

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
Really, Surfer is in a class of his own. Speed, power, durability, versatility are all off the charts. Some have power and versatility like Thor, but aren't nearly as fast or durable. Some are mega tough bricks like Superman, but lack versatility or more exotic powers..

On paper, Norrin should never lose a fight, ever. Not when characters like Element Lad or Flash or Sersi show what can be done with only one aspect of the power set Surfer is capable of.

Only one in his tier that comes close is classic Dr. Strange imo.
laughing out loud

Philosophía
Talking about current here You should have started of with that. Originally posted by cdtm

Only one in his tier that comes close is classic Dr. Strange imo. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

TheHulkster

abhilegend

TheHulkster
That's not what the comic says. Durok was beating the shit out of Surfer.

Victory is determined by how the fight ends. The comic clearly shows what KOs Durok.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111099/2987807-thor193-27.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111099/2724893-silver_surfer_speed_feat_2.5.jpg

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

I accept your concession.
accepted yours long ago

abhilegend
Victory is determined by how the fight ends. The comic clearly shows what KOs Durok.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111099/2987807-thor193-27.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111099/2724893-silver_surfer_speed_feat_2.5.jpg
A literally plot device helped Surfer as Durok was inexplicably weak to time travel. Real powerhouses like Thor don't need such excuses. Originally posted by celeyhyga17
accepted yours long ago
Uh-huh. Still waiting for the answer.

Genii96
So
When surfer beats durok.... Its a plot device
When surfer beats rune with IG......he was 'distracted'

Surfer also handled krosakis,who had absorbed the powers of gladiator+the unipower+several other aliens....but you'll probably bring up an excuse for that

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
So
When surfer beats durok.... Its a plot device
When surfer beats rune with IG......he was 'distracted'

What else are you gonna call it? Durok was beating the shit out of Surfer in straight up fight.

That's as per IG's stipulations.

What excuse? Krosakis was overwhelmed with the combined power. Otherwise he had Surfer beaten before him.

Superman has straight up beaten Replikon with powers of entire JLA minus his own.
Superman vs Replikon who had the powers of whole JLA.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15959480_Adventures_of_Superman_627_p017.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15959481_Adventures_of_Superman_627_p018.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15959482_Adventures_of_Superman_627_p019.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15959483_Adventures_of_Superman_627_p020.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15959484_Adventures_of_Superman_627_p021.jpg

Surfer's high end feats are comparable to Superman's average feats.

carver9
I don't think ABHI like the word context.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
I don't think ABHI like the word context.

Hey carv how you doing?

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Hey carv how you doing?

This website has been empty without you buddy. You can't leave us like that again sad . I sent you an email last week saying happy Thanksgivings. Did you get it? Do you have a cell phone so that we can switch numbers?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
This website has been empty without you buddy. You can't leave us like that again sad . I sent you an email last week saying happy Thanksgivings. Did you get it? Do you have a cell phone so that we can switch numbers?

Sorry mate was out of my control we couldn't get internet at all for over a month as we moved to a new house. But essentially back to normal but this internet is quite slow for now.

Nah I never received an email mate. Yeah sure I will either email or pm the number whatever suits you.

Sin I AM

JBL
Well, it's a rap. Surfer is more powerful than all of them. The people have spoken. Next thread.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Any more baiting and I'll be passing your name along to Bada... Again.

Lol.

JBL
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. More people chose Surfer. Live with it

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol.
JBL gets his rocks off trying hard to troll superman fans

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
More people chose Surfer. Live with it
I counted and you are wrong, as always, more people chose Supes in this thread.

TheHulkster
None on the list are.

panthergod
So surfer worshippers are still blatantly lying eh? Lol? Post the feats of relative power he has above Superman. So far there are zero.

Naija boy
None on the list are. Surfer has too wide a range of abilities at too high of a level.

Zack M
Orion is. His current portrayals at least put him on Surfer level.

TheHulkster
Surfer manhandles Dark Watcher.

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111271301/5248017-4965383323-Er3r2.jpg

And Ambient has shown that it is canon:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=635325&pagenumber=12#post16004088

abhilegend
Originally posted by Naija boy
None on the list are. Surfer has too wide a range of abilities at too high of a level.
laughing out loudOriginally posted by TheHulkster
Surfer manhandles Dark Watcher.

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111271301/5248017-4965383323-Er3r2.jpg

And Ambient has shown that it is canon:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=635325&pagenumber=12#post16004088
Even if we consider it as canon which it is not, Surfer is amped by blackbodies there.

TheHulkster

LordofBrooklyn

You've returned after all this time just to be wrong!

TheHulkster

thumb up

abhilegend

Damborgson
Why isn't it canon again?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
Why isn't it canon again?
It's a what if.

MYTH

Surfer was cut into pieces and was still alive

First the evidence that the unilord saga is a What If story, here is the scene where surfer attempted to enter the unilord universe in SS v3 112

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3112p02.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3112p03.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3112p04.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3112p05.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3112p06.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3112p07.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3112p08.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3112p09.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3112p10.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3112p11.jpg

Now what is revealed later in SS v3 114 is that surfer failed to enter the unilord universe and its all a What If scenario

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3114p02.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3114p03.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3114p04.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3114p05.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3114p06.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3114p07.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3114p08.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3114p09.jpg

Now the reason why that scene can't be used as a proof that surfer can live even cut into pieces is that because HE DIED and his soul was absorbed into a blackbody and he shattered into pieces after that.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3113p15.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3113p16.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3113p17.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3113p18.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3113p19.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3113p20.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3113p21.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3113p22.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3113p23.jpg

Unilord made the union and called it Black Surfer

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3117p07.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3117p08.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3117p09.jpg

While surfer's power was absorbed by twelve individuals which were granted his powers

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3117p02.jpg

The balck surfer then absorbed surfer's powers back and surfer after getting his body and soul back broke free from blackbody's control

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3118p19.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3118p21.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3118p22.jpg

That was one of the biggest MYTHS about surfer.

MYTH BUSTED

Sin I AM
Didnt Surfer recently start the Big Bang or something

abhilegend
No

TheHulkster

MrMind
Honestly Surfer would fare Superman better than Thor does

I'd still say Superman edges him out though

Philosophía
Should go without saying I assure you nobody in this thread was talking about Post-Flashpoint Billy.

Except you.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Billy wishes a ping pong table into existence thumb up

abhilegend

Sin I AM

abhilegend
Yes he did.

OP didnt mention specific version so its only common sense to use the current one. The fact that people have to go back to flashpoint to pick a decent Billy shows just how far hes fallen.
No, he didn't. It was created by the devices alpha and omega as shown earlier in SS 9.

Philosophía
OP didnt mention specific version so its only common sense to use the current one. The fact that people have to go back to flashpoint to pick a decent Billy shows just how far hes fallen. How has he fallen? He doesn't seem downgraded in power at all - quite the contrary, he now has a lot more versatility, being able to do spells, teleport and whatnot. He just didn't have enough time to rack up appearances.

Why do you keep saying random stuff?

JBL
Originally posted by xJLxKing
JBL gets his rocks off trying hard to troll superman fans Just because I didn't say superman was more powerful than Surfer is not trolling. Trolling is when superman fans run to my posts because they don't want to hear Anything other than... Superman is the best at everything... Surfer is more powerful than anyone on that list. I'm not the only one who thinks so. If it bothers you are any other superman fan, then I suggest you join a superman worship site. My decision is mines just like yours is yours. Anything else and you will be reported.

xJLxKing

TheHulkster
laughing out loud @ debunked. Ambient couldn't debunk his shoes if he tried.

Surfer absorbed those souls.

He solidly debunked you.

Dark Council, in that form, is powered by souls. Surfer is not.

abhilegend
He solidly debunked you.

Dark Council, in that form, is powered by souls. Surfer is not.
laughing out loud

Of course, of course. Oh you marvel zombie.

Surfer was powered by a blackbody and hence he could amp himself with souls.

RealityWarper
laughing out loud

I agree with you on this Abhi.

TheHulkster
laughing out loud

Hard to accept DC Droid?

Can you cite where he is shown amping himself up or where it is stated that he can?

MrMind
Yes he did.

OP didnt mention specific version so its only common sense to use the current one. The fact that people have to go back to flashpoint to pick a decent Billy shows just how far hes fallen.

Having less feats doesnt mean he has fallen
you dont lowball a character because he has no feats, you only lowball a character when he has lots of low feats
we use pre52 billy because it's easier to gage his power level

TheHulkster
Didnt Surfer recently start the Big Bang or something

He survives the destruction of a universe as well as the subsequent Big Bang.

TheHulkster
What else are you gonna call it? Durok was beating the shit out of Surfer in straight up fight.

Surfer KOes him. Surfer wins the fight. Simple as that.

Sin I AM

abhilegend
Im not refering to 9. Im referring to 14. But i may be confusing Dawns light with the big bang. He did survive it though. Unscatched

He was also in Galactus spacecraft. And no, he didn't survive anything.

abhilegend
Surfer KOes him. Surfer wins the fight. Simple as that.
Not by his own powers.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

abhilegend
Hard to accept DC Droid?

Can you cite where he is shown amping himself up or where it is stated that he can?
laughing out loud

Yes, SS 119 and 120. Read it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3haCh2YHj4M/VoTV0wSG6SI/AAAAAAAASSs/-hFkgtxYjkE/s1600-Ic42/RCO008.jpg

Sin I AM

He ws not in the craft abhi...

https://78.media.tumblr.com/b97d56bfaf3f8618679927b956364f18/tumblr_p05w5yIRfy1v5floko1_400.jpg

If he were he would have merged with galactus which is the reason why he and dawn lived out her last days in the old universe

TheHulkster
Not by his own powers.

Then whose powers?

TheHulkster
laughing out loud

Yes, SS 119 and 120. Read it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3haCh2YHj4M/VoTV0wSG6SI/AAAAAAAASSs/-hFkgtxYjkE/s1600-Ic42/RCO008.jpg

Not stated in that scan.

abhilegend
He ws not in the craft abhi...

https://78.media.tumblr.com/b97d56bfaf3f8618679927b956364f18/tumblr_p05w5yIRfy1v5floko1_400.jpg

If he were he would have merged with galactus which is the reason why he and dawn lived out her last days in the old universe
He was in the spacecraft and the universe was created by the two devices shooting in opposite directions.

Hence why the speech bubbles point to the inside of the craft. Originally posted by TheHulkster
Then whose powers?
Durok's weakness. Originally posted by TheHulkster
Not stated in that scan.
"Souls housed within me".

You can't even read properly.

TheHulkster

abhilegend
It was the whole point of the arc that whoever had the souls of unilord had the power too. Surfer had been assimilated with a blackbody who had earlier defeated him easily and had all that power as well.

Durok was beating the shit out of Surfer. If he was randomly koed by traveling to the future, it was his weakness as he was far more powerful than Surfer was.

celeyhyga17
He was not inside big G's ship. If anything, the speech bubble indicates that he was at the rear of the ship where he seems to have clung to. Common sense since he was chasing after it.

One has to literally have read another version of the story if they believe he entered the ship.

So now to the feat? Maybe clinging to ship might have offered some kind of protection from the big bang? Hard to reconcile that with obvious fact that there would have been cascading energies from all sides as soon as the big bang hit. But whatever...

If I was to quantify it.....
Let's say surviving a big bang was 100. This feat would be like 95.

Which means it is still a massive feat for Surfer. Ridiculous really.

abhilegend
He was not inside big G's ship. If anything, the speech bubble indicates that he was at the rear of the ship where he seems to have clung to. Common sense since he was chasing after it.

And the ship was protected. Or did Galan of Taa survived the big bang too?

The ship was protected and hence why Surfer even waited for years to go with the ship.

Are you saying he waited for years when he could go through at anytime?

How does this makes any sense?

This isn't even a feat.

Damborgson

Durok was beating the shit out of Surfer. If he was randomly koed by traveling to the future, it was his weakness as he was far more powerful than Surfer was.

No. Thats blatantly retarded.

Because Durok got KO'd by Surfer, it had to be his weakness? That's like saying Superman has a weakness to fists.

Its more likely the sensations were too much for him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
No. Thats blatantly retarded.

Because Durok got KO'd by Surfer, it had to be his weakness? That's like saying Superman has a weakness to fists.

Its more likely the sensations were too much for him.
Wut? Have you actually read what you posted? How's the sensations of the time travel under Surfer's own power?

If Surfer could beat Durok on his own, he wouldn't have to dump him in the future to begin with. He straight up said Durok was near unbeatable.

celeyhyga17
And the ship was protected. Or did Galan of Taa survived the big bang too?

The ship was protected and hence why Surfer even waited for years to go with the ship.

Are you saying he waited for years when he could go through at anytime?

How does this makes any sense?

This isn't even a feat.
so now ure saying that he wasn't in the ship??

yes. the ship must have had some kind of protection. provided you were inside it. i mean... wut?!

his original proposal was for them to ride inside the ship, but they scrapped that plan fearing that they would turn into devourers. so they just stayed and lived the rest of her life in this previous universe. it so happened that big G's ship was preparing for this universe's end when she passed. he ended up trying to cling on to the ship as a last ditch effort to get back to their universe.
the ship was a means to get back, but as i've said before it's hard to say how much protection(if at all) he received from it considering he was not inside with galactus as the big bang came to pass.

abhilegend
so now ure saying that he wasn't in the ship??

yes. the ship must have had some kind of protection. provided you were inside it. i mean... wut?!

Lolwut? What are you talking about?

Yes, they clung to the ship which was protected from the rigors.

It's not that hard to comprehend.

celeyhyga17
Lolwut? What are you talking about?

Yes, they clung to the ship which was protected from the rigors.

It's not that hard to comprehend.

laughing out loud

I love the backpedaling..

He was in the spacecraft and the universe was created by the two devices shooting in opposite directions.

Hence why the speech bubbles point to the inside of the craft.

Now he wasn't inside, but was protected....

Sin I AM
Abhi trying hard af to disregard that feat. Surfer also phased out of existence to avoid detection from galan, watchers etc...uber feat as well. Plus now hes older than the universe.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

I love the backpedaling..

Now he wasn't inside, but was protected....
laughing out loud

Didn't you say he was nowhere near the ship in the first place?

abhilegend
Abhi trying hard af to disregard that feat. Surfer also phased out of existence to avoid detection from galan, watchers etc...uber feat as well. Plus now hes older than the universe.
Meaningless in the context of power comparison to other characters. Would you say he is more powerful than Thanos now?

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

Didn't you say he was nowhere near the ship in the first place?

One has to literally have read another version of the story if they believe he entered the ship.

So now to the feat? Maybe clinging to ship might have offered some kind of protection from the big bang? Hard to reconcile that with obvious fact that there would have been cascading energies from all sides as soon as the big bang hit. But whatever...

If I was to quantify it.....
Let's say surviving a big bang was 100. This feat would be like 95.

Which means it is still a massive feat for Surfer. Ridiculous really.
It looks like it's about that time when you post just to post knowing that it doesn't make sense.

Usually one of your go to's when refusing to concede a lost cause.

I get it though. Surfer scares you.

Sin I AM
Meaningless in the context of power comparison to other characters. Would you say he is more powerful than Thanos now?

Power is subjective, dont be silly. Plus Thanos aint here..so dont bait me.

Only person here who is arguably more powerful is Superman. The rest fall short.

Sin I AM
It looks like it's about that time when you post just to post knowing that it doesn't make sense.

Basically. He could have argued that although outside..Galactus ship may have offered some protection from the Big Bang as evidenced from the glowing light. But he took a whole nother route.

abhilegend

laughing out loud

This was like the time someone argued Ben and Blastaar survived big bang here.

https://s6.postimg.org/3uca1lz7h/image.jpg https://s6.postimg.org/eh6371msd/image.jpg

Surfer scares me? That's some quan level shit, quan lite.

Power is subjective, dont be silly. Plus Thanos aint here..so dont bait me.

Only person here who is arguably more powerful is Superman. The rest fall short.
But he has never survived big bang and phased out of reality.
Basically. He could have argued that although outside..Galactus ship may have offered some protection from the Big Bang as evidenced from the glowing light. But he took a whole nother route.
ermm

So he must be more powerful than say Odin? Right?

TethAdamTheRock

Also Marvel is not a HH. Current Marvel is powered by the Apokoliptian Gods hes definitely High Herald

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111303322/6165767-flash.jpg

No more Olympion Gods

Sin I AM
:

But he has never survived big bang and phased out of reality.

ermm

So he must be more powerful than say Odin? Right?

Debateable. As the ship COULD have offered protection even though he was outside.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/1a709d47a2754674c6f1dc6e22ac5d6d/tumblr_p06w5rDWJU1vq8arpo1_400.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/b9714de93e7f4e892daea58182c55f62/tumblr_p06w3gX1dv1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

Here he phased "out of existence" to avoid detection.

Again qft. Odin isnt here

abhilegend
Debateable. As the ship COULD have offered protection even though he was outside.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/1a709d47a2754674c6f1dc6e22ac5d6d/tumblr_p06w5rDWJU1vq8arpo1_400.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/b9714de93e7f4e892daea58182c55f62/tumblr_p06w3gX1dv1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

Here he phased "out of existence" to avoid detection.

Again qft. Odin isnt here
I'm aware of the feat. I posted it here.

So what is your justification for Surfer to be less powerful than say Thanos?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>