Superman vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krisblaze
Slugfest, speed equalized.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk destroys him.

Wheeler
Supes still whacks him. But it will take a minute or two longer in this situation.

Zack M
Supes, of course.

riv6672
Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zack M
Supes gets smashed, of course.

Fixed it for you.

Insane Titan
Superman

DarkSaint85
Hulk solidly.

bluewaterrider
ChoHulk or BannerHulk?

quanchi112
Hulk destroys him.

celeyhyga17
edge to green guy

Damborgson
Depends on the Hulk.

playa1258
Superman.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulk solidly.

WTF!!!

carver9
Originally posted by playa1258
Superman dies.

I agree.

playa1258
Hulk dies I agree.

carver9
Hulk dies I agree.

What recent fight makes you say this?

playa1258
Like it would matter.

Smurph
Hulk solidly.

Zack M
Hulk dies I agree.

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Like it would matter.

Feats and character history matter a lot.

Supie has been tagged and smashed by plenty bricks... and those weren't forum slugfests.

He's getting raped here.

Sin I AM
Banner wins. Cho loses.

cdtm
Assuming standard Hulk, and not some ungodly amped version, I say Supes could put him down early with his best shot.

Obviously, the longer it goes, the more it favors Hulk.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
Assuming standard Hulk, and not some ungodly amped version, I say Supes could put him down early with his best shot.

Obviously, the longer it goes, the more it favors Hulk.

Has Hulk ever been one shot? I cant see Clark mustering that at offset. He takes just as long as Hulk to turn the dial up to 11

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Has Hulk ever been one shot?

Yes.

Same with Supes.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes.

Same with Supes.

Within the past 10 to 15 yrs?

cdtm
Has Hulk ever been one shot? I cant see Clark mustering that at offset. He takes just as long as Hulk to turn the dial up to 11

Namor did it. Underwater, but it's a head on attack.

Iron Man did it by overloading his suit, and it's unlikely even a shot that burns his suit out would exceed Supes best.

And Superman has ended fights against tough customers with his "hardest punch", many times. I just read one example in Adventures of Superman from the 1980's, against a big purple Hulk like clone from a group called "The a Circle", but there's been many other occasions..

Of course, by "best punch", he's still subconsciously holding back, but it's still a a sure KO against < Superman level (And standard Hulk doesn't start out there..)

DarkSaint85
Are you using Cho or Banner, Carver?

Because if you're only using showings from the past ten years (ie recent showings) then you should use Cho.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes.

Same with Supes.

Really, when? I cant remember him getting knocked out in any recent appearance. Not that I doubt you but most comic fights have context

Originally posted by cdtm
Namor did it. Underwater, but it's a head on attack.

Iron Man did it by overloading his suit, and it's unlikely even a shot that burns his suit out would exceed Supes best.

And Superman has ended fights against tough customers with his "hardest punch", many times. I just read one example in Adventures of Superman from the 1980's, against a big purple Hulk like clone from a group called "The a Circle", but there's been many other occasions..

Of course, by "best punch", he's still subconsciously holding back, but it's still a a sure KO against < Superman level (And standard Hulk doesn't start out there..)

Good points. Hulk also subconsciously holds back but i like your argument

StiltmanFTW
Really, when? I cant remember him getting knocked out in any recent appearance. Not that I doubt you but most comic fights have context

First thing I thought of was when Classic Wrecker one-shotted him with his crowbar.

But you can forget it now, since you clarified you meant recent stuff. Wolverine did it, but we're talking about blunt trauma here, so that is irrelevant.

carver9
Are you using Cho or Banner, Carver?

Because if you're only using showings from the past ten years (ie recent showings) then you should use Cho.

Banner.

I'm honestly just asking if be has been koed because there are probably showings I missed of the character.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Banner.

I'm honestly just asking if be has been koed because there are probably showings I missed of the character.

He hasnt. Not by blunt force trauma. Clark has tho which is y he loses. But Supermans power level have been so fluid lately its hard to gauge

TheHulkster
Banner.

Titannus KOs him with punches, but it is revealed that he does so by siphoning Hulks gamma energy.

krisblaze
Hulk doesn't subconsciously hold back, he consciously hold back apparently.

Doing maths so he won't harm anyone.

Pak should be put out of his misery.

abhilegend
A lobotomized alternate Hulk recently punched Banner's lights out in Avengers by Hickman.

DarkSaint85
WTF!!!

Lol.

I've always given Hulk his dues. This is a pure slugfest, no speed.

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Titannus KOs him with punches, but it is revealed that he does so by siphoning Hulks gamma energy.

Yep... context and it wasn't in one hit, even while getting his power drained.

krisblaze
Once again I find myself vastly disagreeing with the majority vote.

xJLxKing
If Superman is going for the KO, or a kill, he should win.

If he is jobbing, and trying to play nice, IE like he did with Doomsday or other slugfest-type enemies, then Hulk will win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.