Vegeta vs Ultra Instinct

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What is your prediction on why Vegeta couldn't achieve Ultra Instinct???

Kento
That's easy, he was trying to hard to not think..

Galan007
^ Exactly. thumb up

He was consciously thinking... About not thinking. Defeats the whole concept of UI.

Zack Fair
It made me laugh so hard. Vegeta is such a fkn try hard. Gotta love him.

Pretty sure they'll setup Vegeta achieving the offensive UI. At least I hope so.

cdtm
Why does anyone do anything in this goddamned show? Why would anyone waste time looking for logic in this drug induced, abstract art cash grab? Toriyama get work?

Bentley
Originally posted by cdtm
Why does anyone do anything in this goddamned show? Why would anyone waste time looking for logic in this drug induced, abstract art cash grab? Toriyama get work?

I wish you were this lucid when it came to bashing Naruto.

Galan007
Trolling aside, unless Vegeta undergoes a massive change in characterization, it's hard for me to imagine him ever unlocking UI. Whis himself even noted that Vegeta has a particularly difficult time 'letting go' during battle, and allowing his body to think for itself... And until he grasps *that* basic concept, he can never hope to attain UI.

Vegeta is used to amps/transformations that require very conscious and specific thought in order to activate, and he's trying to apply that same methodology to UI. Thing is, having to consciously *think* about reaching UI is entirely counterproductive, as the entire basis of UI is fighting *without* the input of conscious thought.

Kento
Originally posted by Galan007
Trolling aside, unless Vegeta undergoes a massive change in characterization, it's hard for me to imagine him ever unlocking UI. Whis himself even noted that Vegeta has a particularly difficult time 'letting go' during battle, and allowing his body to think for itself... And until he grasps *that* basic concept, he can never hope to attain UI.

Vegeta is used to amps/transformations that require very conscious and specific thought in order to activate, and he's trying to apply that same methodology to UI. Thing is, having to consciously *think* about reaching UI is entirely counterproductive, as the entire basis of UI is fighting *without* the input of conscious thought. He kind of already has gone through a massive change... Cause of Bra. I'm hoping that Vegeta will unlock UI because of the fact he is fighting for the likes of his daughter, wife, and saiyan race.

Damborgson
Vegeta will have massive offensive power, combine with Gokus massive defensive powers, fuse into Ultra Instinct Gogeta and...get smacked around by Priest.

bbrem123
Jiren will have mastered UI. Vegeta and Goku both get one half each. Fused and then kick Jiren's ass.

After defusing they both master it from experiencing master UI when fused.

AuraAngel
I kinda hope Vegeta never gets Ultra Instinct. Give him something else that will let him stand out from Goku's shadow for once. Say whatever you want about Gohan but at least him not learning Blue lets him stand out. In a tournament celebrating all the different fighters from the series past, Vegeta is still stuck as an angrier/smarter Goku lite and it kills me.

cdtm
Vegeta will unlock UI because the hacks have no subtlety and can't deviate from their tired, worm formula.

All trolling aside.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Galan007

Vegeta is used to amps/transformations that require very conscious and specific thought in order to activate, and he's trying to apply that same methodology to UI. Thing is, having to consciously *think* about reaching UI is entirely counterproductive, as the entire basis of UI is fighting *without* the input of conscious thought.

Just trigger Vegeta the same way Beerus did when he slapped Bulma and there you have it. He stopped thinking about everything power levels and let his rage consume him for that moment.

I am absolutely certain he will unlock it. It may take him the entirety of DBSuper's run, but in the end he will catch up to Goku. It's what he always does and like CDTM said I don't see them deviating from the formula.

Galan007
Oh, I wouldn't doubt that Vegeta will unlock it at some point... He's not going to do it by raging-out, though.

Realistically, I could see him attaining UI by having one of those proverbial "remember who you're fighting for!!" moments. /shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.